Transgender Flight Attendant Who Starred in United Airlines Commercial Dead at 25 in Apparent Suicide

Well, your "help" clearly hasn't. Unlike you I actually DO care about people. ALL people. Trans people have a extraordinarily high level of suicide, and transitioning has no effect on that. How about you address the elephant in the room and admit that your way doesn't help.

Thus, something else MUST be done, or these poor folks are going to continue to kill themselves.
When you have an illness with no perfect treatment yet, and condemn the best treatment so far because it offends you, what do you propose to? Research continues to study this, what do you do in the meantime? Pretend you care about them? How about social accepance and allowing them to make the health care choices they feel appropriate?

They aren't despised and miserable everywhere, maybe the social aspect is what you ahould look at.

IF you care that is.

Right now, it isn’t and never has been. Why on earth do spread deliberate lies like that?

I guess the same reason they pass all these laws eliminating parental rights if they think their child is transgender.

Your addiction to misinformation is.

Why deny that the previous situation of exhausting all other options is no longer the norm?

The fact that they are treating kids as young as 4 for this shit is proof positive of the removal of many safety levels. Giving puberty blockers and hormones at less than 18 is proof positive of the removal of the safety levels.

Your denial is idiotic, and beneath you.

‘I literally lost organs:’ Why detransitioned teens regret changing genders

According to an online survey of detransitioners conducted by Dr. Lisa Littman last year, 40% said their gender dysphoria was caused by a mental-health condition and 62% felt medical professionals did not investigate whether trauma was a factor in their transition decisions.
A transgender woman herself, Anderson has helped hundreds of young people navigate the transition journey over the past 30 years. Anderson supports the methodical, milestone-filled process lasting anywhere from a few months to several years to undergo transition. Today, however, she’s worried that some young people are being medicalized without the proper restraint or oversight.

How about zero transitioning medicine or surgical procedures until the kids has reached the age of majority?

What’s so outrageous about that?

Should we let teen girls get cosmetic surgery and liposuction because they identify as supermodels?

Should we let teen boys ‘roid up because they identify as buff action stars?

Obviously these decisions need to wait until they’re actually adults and can legally do so. How is medicine/surgery for trans stuff any different?

When you have an illness with no perfect treatment yet, and condemn the best treatment so far because it offends you, what do you propose to? Research continues to study this, what do you do in the meantime? Pretend you care about them? How about social accepance and allowing them to make the health care choices they feel appropriate?

They aren't despised and miserable everywhere, maybe the social aspect is what you ahould look at.

IF you care that is.

What is "best" about the "treatment"? It has no measurable impact on suicide, other than to possibly INCREASE it.

Yeah, and having an entire political party persecute you for who you are is just icing on the cake.
It's more than that, transgenders have a low self-esteem issue that is part of the gender confusion. The entire party persecutes them. Got proof? Mental disorders are very complicated, and it isn't one thing that sends them over the edge. I have a friend, their child had depression issues and she missed a phone call from him and right after that he hung himself. By her not answering his phone call, did it push him to hang himself? Not at all, his state of mind created the circumstances that led to her son's death. Mental health is a deadly disease and suicide, if thought through seems like a viable option for those that are receiving thoughts and twisting them into a negative.

I treat people with respect, I tolerate them however I do not have to agree with their life choices. Some drug and alcohol addicts have a genetic predisposition to addiction problems, those clinically depressed tend to self-medicate, why do we treat them with scorn, and we need to accept a person that wants to mutilate their bodies, but addicts need to change? Both cases we are talking feelings and self-worth caused by a state of mental being.

Your politicizing the issue minimizes the real issues that are going on in the mind. You seem to want to oversimplify that which you do not understand and make it political, which it shouldn't be.

Forum List

Back