Should I get in big letters "RESPECT" tattooed on my arm or shoulder?

It's a Euro thing, so you might change your mind about this later on.

Just get a 'Brits Rule!!!' tattoo below a Liverpool tat and be done with it.

Buy the tee shirt instead. You may be driving on the Cross Bronx one day, get cut off by some city peckerhead, and respect goes right out the window. Then you just take the shirt off. The tattoo, meaningless as it actually is anyway, is harder to get rid of. It's too easy for tattoos to paint you into a corner.

Just to be clear, would the tattoo indicate your respect for others, or that you expect it from others? If you show others respect, you don't need body art to show others what they can see for themselves. If, on the other hand, it is a demand for respect, it will take much more than a tattoo to gain respect from someone who doesn't already respect you.

morty00exy.jpg

How about "Love" and "hate" tattoos on your knuckles? Considered very classy.

Or if you think you are going to be going to prison, a teardrop tattooed below your eye would indicate you have bodies on your jacket and are not to be messed with

Tattoos tend to attract attention....
Attention away from something else that is characteristically you.

So what are you hiding?

Then there's the book "The Epiphany Machine"....you should read it before you get that word tattooed on your arm.

About time you admitted that you are Bragg .

BTW Tattooing with RESPECT is itself a ludicrous contradiction . Mentally balanced people do not start scribbling on their bodies, even if they are morbidly obese and filled with self disgust . Cult Christians are supposed to respect their bodies , not to defile them .

Last edited:
I posted A football team with the banner "Respect" and the song from Fat Joe. feat Ashanti Whats luv. Maybe a glitch why you see only blank spaces. I dont know why. I do see what I posted.
Yes, you see it. I disabled it:

I am on strike by the way:
verdilcc1k.jpg

Do you think I am white enough to join the Aryan Brotherhood or should I go to somewhere where the girls are pretty?

Forum List

Back