Transgender Day

Pretend women are a "culture"... there's nothing else left besides bat shit coo coo
Interesting point but even if pretend women are a culture that doesn't necessarily mean real women are and if that is the case, no culture was appropriated.

It just means a new culture was created.

Interesting point but even if pretend women are a culture that doesn't necessarily mean real women are and if that is the case, no culture was appropriated.

It just means a new culture was created.

You're falling all over your self

You're either male or female and all the pretending won't change it...and I'll not participate in the delusions

365 days in a year and they choose Easter? Really? This transgender crap needs to stop. They're a small minority and receiving far far too much attention.

Virginia county declares Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter this year

Dems plan is to replace history with tier own agenda. Reps have no ability to stop them.

"Day of Wrath" by William R. Forstchen 2014...after a nationwide massacre in America's schools by Islamic terrorists; the president issued executive orders to ban use of the internet, ban carrying firearms, ban CCW and martial law was declared.

If all those powers are truly that easy to implement with a stroke of a pen, the dems can do anything to America and there is no recourse. Rep have zero ability to fight dems in the best of times...let alone in a national emergency.

MN Lt. Gov. Peggy Flanagan text.jpg

You're falling all over your self

You're either male or female and all the pretending won't change it...and I'll not participate in the delusions
Again, I am aware. Certainly I don't accept that men dressing as women are biologically women; that is nonsense.

What I do accept are peoples rights to pretend.

Again, I am aware. Certainly I don't accept that men dressing as women are biologically women; that is nonsense.

What I do accept are peoples rights to pretend.

But nobody is obligated to go along with the pretending and you know it is.

If Sam wants to be Sally? Well and good but normal people will know he's Sam

I don't think gender as a culture.

Wouldn't it be gender appropriation?

Hmm, not sure. Maybe you are right.

If it is cultural appropriation then doesn't that mean that everytime a woman broke barriers in the past to get rights formerly reserved for men that that is also cultural appropriation...which would mean cultural appropriation isn't necessarily a bad thing.
that would depend on what you consider a women to be,,

365 days in a year and they choose Easter? Really? This transgender crap needs to stop. They're a small minority and receiving far far too much attention.

Virginia county declares Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter this year

When you get to the sick, intentionally deviant, depraved, you do things like this. If you want a transgender day then have it on another day that is not important to millions of Americans. In you face stuff like this is repugnant and certainly in no way helps their cause whatever that cause is.

Forum List

Back