Top Chinese tennis star MURDERED by the Chinese government for making rape allegation

Just one more reason we & the world should boycott the games but of course human rights<Bidens agenda.

And too the left that will claim my title is a lie. It is not a lie, it is my opinion of what happened based on common sense.

Will Tennis Players show us the way? The NBA quislings obviously won't...but it seems the the tennis world might stand up to China...........

I have no doubt the Chinese government is involved, but it doesn't mean she's dead. There's a good chance she's a political prisoner who is undergoing "reeducation" in some form. A similar thing happened to Jack Ma about a year ago and he resurfaced after a couple of months and also put out a public statement dripping with CCP propaganda.
Also it happened to that actress I forget her name but the Chinese Government is known for doing this…

Western publications have already savored exactly how the Chinese authorities dismembered the rebellious tennis player in a terrible way, when the disgusting Chinese propaganda kicked back, presenting the unfortunate Peng Shuai outrageously alive and repulsively healthy.

Forum List

Back