Top Chinese tennis star MURDERED by the Chinese government for making rape allegation

Just one more reason we & the world should boycott the games but of course human rights<Bidens agenda.

And too the left that will claim my title is a lie. It is not a lie, it is my opinion of what happened based on common sense.

It says vanishes. That doesn't mean she was murdered.

She is either dead or in hiding....and Joe's buddy Xi ain't talking....

Yes, and I'm the Pope

I have no doubt the Chinese government is involved, but it doesn't mean she's dead. There's a good chance she's a political prisoner who is undergoing "reeducation" in some form. A similar thing happened to Jack Ma about a year ago and he resurfaced after a couple of months and also put out a public statement dripping with CCP propaganda.

"overnight she was disappeared", what great usage of the English language. Blah, blah, blah is the majority of their podcast, fluff, and filler for their lack of actual storyline features.

I have no doubt the Chinese government is involved, but it doesn't mean she's dead. There's a good chance she's a political prisoner who is undergoing "reeducation" in some form. A similar thing happened to Jack Ma about a year ago and he resurfaced after a couple of months and also put out a public statement dripping with CCP propaganda.
I agree...

She accused one of the most powerful men in China of rape. She's dead, use your brain.

Well she allegedly has issued a statement to the tennis folks that she lied about the whole thing is now resting at home LOL so I think they have jumped to the propaganda part. Whether or not she is in a reeducation camp, no idea. https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/11/missing-tennis-star-peng-shuai-sends-suspicious-email.html

Just one more reason we & the world should boycott the games but of course human rights<Bidens agenda.

And too the left that will claim my title is a lie. It is not a lie, it is my opinion of what happened based on common sense.

They very well may have disappeared her. Doubt she has been killed. If they did disappear her (and they are good at that sort of thing) her career is over, as she won't reappear, until past her abilities.

Or she turns into body parts and they say she got **** and died.

Suggesting she is dead is quite premature. It would also be VERY bad for China if this was the case. As such, I highly doubt that she has been disappeared. Maybe "re-educated"?

There is intense pressure from the WTA to get answers, unlike the NBA, they are less reliant on China for their revenue and they are even suggesting banning tennis matches there unless there is answers.

Some heavy hitters such as Osaka and Djokovic have spoken out, and there could even be a trickle down effect that encourages countries to boycott Beijing 2022 something nefarious by the government has occurred.

Once in awhile CBC does some relevant journalism:

Concerns mount over China tennis star's safety after raising sexual assault allegation​

And there is MORE:

Chinese state media release attributed to Peng Shuai raises WTA concerns​

Steve Simon, the chairman and CEO of the Women's Tennis Association, questioned the authenticity of what Chinese state media said was an email intended for him in which Peng says she is safe and that the assault allegation is untrue. It was posted Thursday by CGTN, the international arm of Chinese state broadcaster CCTV.

"I have a hard time believing that Peng Shuai actually wrote the email we received or believes what is being attributed to her," Simon wrote.

The statement, he added, "only raises my concerns as to her safety and whereabouts."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back