Tonight is Passover- Pesach Sameach

we had to wait HOURS to eat-----the speeches, the songs, the baby directed \
rituals like HIDING THE AFIKOMEN-----
etc etc etc ad infinitum-------and Elijah did not have the DECENCY to actually show up

lol... Elijah would know better...He's been through it all before. Being "taken up" in a whirlwind isn't exactly all that its cracked up to be.

I heard that he could be a real pain in the ass. If he ever actually showed up and knocked on your door and took his rightful place at the table the cops would have been called. He wouldn't even have to be a prophet to know that.

Last edited:
Sample The Love of Jesus:
Jesus hated families

When Jesus said that he came to bring a sword that would cause division, not peace, it was not about hating families.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And seeing that the light was good, God separated the light from the darkness.

"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters."

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night;

God set these lights in the expanse of the sky to shine upon the earth, to preside over the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness.

And God saw that it was good.

"I am the light of the world. Followers of mine shall not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

"And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not."

right Hobie, dear POETRY

Remind me, Rosie dear, why was friday night different than any other night?
Because it was the Sheva (7th) day to be kept in rememberance of the name.
Just like you Freemasons keep
the seventh (Sheva) letter in the Alphabet (G)
to symbolize the chief architect, yet it still eludes you.

Jesus hated families

When Jesus said that he came to bring a sword that would cause division, not peace, it was not about hating families.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And seeing that the light was good, God separated the light from the darkness.

"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters."

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night;

God set these lights in the expanse of the sky to shine upon the earth, to preside over the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness.

"I am the light of the world. Followers of mine shall not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

"And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not."

right Hobie, dear POETRY

Sheesh, and all this time I thought it was a commemoration of the liberation of the people by God from slavery..lol

I guess you never found the hidden matzo and are still bound hand and foot by the practitioners of the magical arts..

Thems the breaks,.

Maybe you should muster up the courage to take a peek into that little box strapped onto your forehead because until you do wherever you look you will never see whats been hidden inside.

Last edited:
Remove the veil, and don't be oblivious to the claims on the slain lamb of passover and the symbolism of that claim to be the passover lamb.
First off: passover was of the first born, the first born Of the Egyptians must die. =Lucifer the first claimed messiah (learned his forbidden maggi and underworld teachings in Egypt) we are told to pass this imposter by as he is an idol god.
Secondly; The lamb on passover is representing the Egyptian idol god which was a lamb, they slayed it to mock & humiliate the Egyptian idol worship in hopes of getting kicked out of Egypt=the lamb is bad not a good thing. You are saying we are saved by removing the idol god Jesus who was the sin itself not the salvation from sin. Thus removing Lucifer the first born we are saved from his sin and our sins, that worship in Lucifer Jesus brings.
Brilliant use of the Passover lamb without knowing the Passover story or why the Egyptian influenced christ was sentenced on Passover.
Pesach Sameach
(Happy Passover).
Never thought someone could say something worse than false but you did it

Drink of his blood and eat of his flesh.

second-eww-meme.jpeg
75abc-orthodox2bjews.jpg

Updated for accuracy.

Man I Shew( the w in Hebrew is a v... hint...) itz .. Sure makes great Matzah founded in 1888 ..As per exodus 12 You shall eat unleavened ( bread) only for This time for all generations for seven( Sheva) Days .. Of course it starts at night and ends at Night or sundown( no son/sun up) ....Hmmmm now where does that put the guy who in their book is referred to as the bread of life who supposedly ROSE at this time...Oops big Oops Since any who eat of or partake any leavened bread at this time have their “ souls” cut off.... But that is the point the so called Old TEST(ment) had rules and regulations that if followed properly would keep you from FAILING( so close to falling) and would keep you on the proper path..The New TEST( ament) has no rules no regulations you are only told you have to Bel(the snakes) LIE ( to) EVE... in what is told in the good news...In a court of law that would be construed as hear say and the witnesses to these events tell conflicting accounts and stories that really can’t be believed unless you are guliable and being silly... Read Exodus 12 no eating of or partaking of any bread that rises for all time and every generation.... There are 12 people or peers usually in a jury what are the facts what are the truthes and what are the lies hmmm... Isn’t it obvious....But then you should be able to figure things out for yourselves using your common sense, facts and gut instincts unless you prefer to live in a lie in that case go right ahead freewill and all... Shalom to all of you ...

Man I Shew( the w in Hebrew is a v... hint...) itz .. Sure makes great Matzah founded in 1888 ..As per exodus 12 You shall eat unleavened ( bread) only for This time for all generations for seven( Sheva) Days .. Of course it starts at night and ends at Night or sundown( no son/sun up) ....Hmmmm now where does that put the guy who in their book is referred to as the bread of life who supposedly ROSE at this time...Oops big Oops Since any who eat of or partake any leavened bread at this time have their “ souls” cut off.... But that is the point the so called Old TEST(ment) had rules and regulations that if followed properly would keep you from FAILING( so close to falling) and would keep you on the proper path..The New TEST( ament) has no rules no regulations you are only told you have to Bel(the snakes) LIE ( to) EVE... in what is told in the good news...In a court of law that would be construed as hear say and the witnesses to these events tell conflicting accounts and stories that really can’t be believed unless you are guliable and being silly... Read Exodus 12 no eating of or partaking of any bread that rises for all time and every generation.... There are 12 people or peers usually in a jury what are the facts what are the truthes and what are the lies hmmm... Isn’t it obvious....But then you should be able to figure things out for yourselves using your common sense, facts and gut instincts unless you prefer to live in a lie in that case go right ahead freewill and all... Shalom to all of you ...
They forget the Bread in the MIKdash is Shew Bread and the Wine ManIsShevitz, and they don't know the Menorah in the Temple is 7(Sheva) lights nor know "the Bible" is called the MIKra nor know the Names of Torah Portions MIKETZ AND Shevitz, nor do they know the city of Shalem's original carved in stone name that starts with SHV- because they have no central source Temple -Mikdash in which to learn these things.
So next time they say this is my Shew bread (my body) and this wine is the initiates bloodline (ManIsShevitz) they will only be doing a mere procedural ritual with no rememberance of thy name.

sources:
Moshiach must have his name in
"the bible" (Mikra)-Melakim
{I Kings8:43} Torah-Devarim 14:22

The Torah portions(Miketz,Shevitz)must
carry his first and last name.
Helps to know Hebrew; MIKEtz-
(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

The name must be in the Temple (Mikdash)-
Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”
and the name must be in
the holy city of YeruShalem.
-(1 Kings 11:36 &in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75)
Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11)
WHY IS THIS IN THE Archangel Michael scroll?
Because Shalem is the Evening Star-the archangel that rises Dan 12:1-4.

The name must be remembered by the Sheva (7th) day kept holy.

As long as there is no central source to straighten the path like a rebuilt temple Everyman and woman will do what is right or wrong in their own eyes..Or put another way when you have a garden and everyday you pull the weeds out and trim the plants it is kept beautifull and organized but if you neglect it for many many years it will take a monumental effort and a great deal of time to put it back into the beautiful and nurtured garden that it once was...Sometimes you need to hire a really really good gardener that you trust will do the proper job and will organize and implement a plan to return restore and deliver your garden back to its pristine shape.... Sometimes you just gotta let go and trust that guy to do it right and get it done something to think about...

you said
>>I don’t hate you. I hate what you do
Yet isn't that hypocracy that you claim a difference, but never recognize that difference when reflected back?
When Rabbis discuss Torah they do with fervor and argue over it, but are still friends after. You being passionate about your beliefs feel threatened when challenged, so you see it as hate when someone who uses that hest of judgement can skim the impurities off the top and be left more pure thus see that same judgement as love and dedication.
Cool story. I noticed how you conveniently ignored my question though. Do you believe the G-d of Abraham exists? Are you an atheist?

No, it is not hypocrisy to judge the behavior and not the individual. It's actually what is required to be objective. So there is no hypocrisy to claim there is a difference because there is a huge difference.

Now if your argument is that is what you are doing, I’m going to call bullshit on that. Your sole purpose, your sole agenda is to attack the Christian faith. You don’t praise God. That’s why I believe you are an atheist. You never praise God. You never defend God. You just attack others that do.

There is only one God. He doesn’t care what name you call him. He just wants you to call him.

c'mon dingbat----not only do you DECIDE what what are the MOTIVES OF HASHEV---you have even decided that you KNOW that "DESIRES OF GOD"-----SHEEEEESH
I’m not entirely certain of his motives but I’d bet on it.

I know God desires us to seek him out enough that he sought us out.

What is it that you know?

you said
Yet isn't that hypocracy that you claim a difference, but never recognize that difference when reflected back?
When Rabbis discuss Torah they do with fervor and argue over it, but are still friends after. You being passionate about your beliefs feel threatened when challenged, so you see it as hate when someone who uses that hest of judgement can skim the impurities off the top and be left more pure thus see that same judgement as love and dedication.
Cool story. I noticed how you conveniently ignored my question though. Do you believe the G-d of Abraham exists? Are you an atheist?

No, it is not hypocrisy to judge the behavior and not the individual. It's actually what is required to be objective. So there is no hypocrisy to claim there is a difference because there is a huge difference.

Now if your argument is that is what you are doing, I’m going to call bullshit on that. Your sole purpose, your sole agenda is to attack the Christian faith. You don’t praise God. That’s why I believe you are an atheist. You never praise God. You never defend God. You just attack others that do.

There is only one God. He doesn’t care what name you call him. He just wants you to call him.

c'mon dingbat----not only do you DECIDE what what are the MOTIVES OF HASHEV---you have even decided that you KNOW that "DESIRES OF GOD"-----SHEEEEESH

I KNOW that in a court of law------if I tried to testify upon "GOD'S MOTIVES"-----the judge would shut me up-------in fact---a judge would not even let me testify on your motives......

No longer a need for passover. The lamb has already been sacrificed. Drink of his blood and eat of his flesh.
You understand nothing. We (Christians) observe the Passover in observance of His Sacrifice for our sins. Easter is a PAGAN COUNTERFEIT.
Yes Easter is Pagan, Ishtar(culture's Isis) gave birth to the Giant Egg by the river hatching a giant Fish* they called the (Fallen) Morning Star(Baal's son)-read Rev 22:16.
*[Dagon the fishman god was the father of baal hence the Fish head hat mitre the Popes wear with scale laced robes and fishman god ring]

HOWEVER, the passover sacrifice for our sins is a scam that causes sins to flourish, giving Christians a free get away with sin card resulting in jails filled with cross earing tatoos and necklaces and victims as well, including over 50 million murders in this saved by an idol scam.
Historically correct 2 christ figures died by revolt one sacrificing his life for his revolt(like millions have through the ages) the other causing crimes that caused his prosecution, that is not a sacrifice and neither of the 2 did that to wash humanities sins away, that's a ludicrous precept.
The other christ was prosecuted for breaking strict laws against deceptive maggis sorcery(scams) so thst was not a sacrifice either, that would be like claiming Benny Hinn ripping off your grand moms was sacrificing for humanitys sins when he got kicked out of Florida under what then was brand new spiritual scam laws (created during the Psychic hotline scam issue).
If this were the basis of a passover lamb then Why isn't Baracopa called the lamb who washes away your sins?

you said

I KNOW that in a court of law------if I tried to testify upon "GOD'S MOTIVES"-----the judge would shut me up-------in fact---a judge would not even let me testify on your motives......
That's ok, Ding can and should question everyones motives, but that includes the christ figures and Rome and Constantine who created the new image and controlled the narrative.=self reflect=even standard. When they refuse to reflect and keep the same standard and insight that is called Hypocracy and or lying to themselves.
Ding and others can see this resemblence in politics, in questioning their motives, and noticing the lawless ones NEVER SELF REFLECTING & always displacing and deflecting and never ever questioning their own sides motives or the motives of the propaganda riddled Main Stream Media controlling the same
UNIFORM FALSE Narrative thus the initiates parrot that same false news as if it's reality.
Sound familiar? Not to those who refuse to self reflect.

Jesus hated families

right Hobie, dear POETRY

Sheesh, and all this time I thought it was a commemoration of the liberation of the people by God from slavery..lol

I guess you never found the hidden matzo and are still bound hand and foot by the practitioners of the magical arts..

Thems the breaks,.

Maybe you should muster up the courage to take a peek into that little box strapped onto your forehead because until you do wherever you look you will never see whats been hidden inside.
You know about the Sheva day(Shevot) in
rememberance of the name and Your Masonic seventh(Sheva) letter symbol G representing the Chief architect, but you forgot about that black box (around the head to remember) which Muslims imitate the design of Abraham's Shalem Kaaba in Mecca which they were told to revolve around 7(Sheva) Times, perhaps you should learn the story of theirs, like which messenger gave them the Rock and message which they were told was a mystery that would be understood in it's time revealed.

The Tefillin holds Torah Text but is on the forehead for rememberance of where the Torahs Ethos eminates from Abraham's begining of understanding and of that Essence we call Shalem he learned from the same MalakhTsadek(Melchizedek).

right Hobie, dear POETRY

Thems the breaks,.

rememberance of the name and Your Masonic seventh(Sheva) letter symbol G representing the Chief architect, but you forgot about that black box (around the head to remember) which Muslims imitate the design of Abraham's Shalem Kaaba in Mecca which they were told to revolve around 7(Sheva) Times, perhaps you should learn the story of theirs, like which messenger gave them the Rock and message which they were told was a mystery that would be understood in it's time revealed.

The Tefillin holds Torah Text but is on the forehead for rememberance of where the Torahs Ethos eminates from Abraham's begining of understanding and of that Essence we call Shalem he learned from the same MalakhTsadek(Melchizedek).

No, excuse me Your Majesty, but you are mistaken.

The command is to put scripture in a box and wear it like a frontlet between your eyes and a strap that binds your hand.

This is simply instruction in figurative language to meditate on scripture so that it controls your behavior.

That is the sign, self control in compliance with the teaching that you are supposed to be focused on, not wearing a box on your head dummkopf .

That practice is just plain stupid, funny but stupid, because it renders the purpose and benefit of the law of God null and void condemning practitioners to the burden of the law which is the death consequent for non compliance no matter how fancy its made or how many times you strap a box on your head.

You might as well be eating Jesus, carrying around a rabbits foot, or facing Mecca on your hands and knees.

You have set aside the law of God in order to perpetuate the false teaching of the Talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men.

You must be one of those people Trump talked about just walking right up to and grabbing by the pussy.

You ain't no messiah, even though your name is michael, lol, just another self indulgent egocentric pansy ass lying fraud who has even less faith, morals, and ethics, than an avowed atheist.

Game over. Case closed. CHECKMATE !!! :happy-1:

Last edited:
you said

So God didn’t seek out man?

That’s sort of the claim your people made. Were they lying?

you said

That's ok, Ding can and should question everyones motives, but that includes the christ figures and Rome and Constantine who created the new image and controlled the narrative.=self reflect=even standard. When they refuse to reflect and keep the same standard and insight that is called Hypocracy and or lying to themselves.
Ding and others can see this resemblence in politics, in questioning their motives, and noticing the lawless ones NEVER SELF REFLECTING & always displacing and deflecting and never ever questioning their own sides motives or the motives of the propaganda riddled Main Stream Media controlling the same
UNIFORM FALSE Narrative thus the initiates parrot that same false news as if it's reality.
Sound familiar? Not to those who refuse to self reflect.
Do you believe God exists?

No longer a need for passover. The lamb has already been sacrificed. Drink of his blood and eat of his flesh.
You understand nothing. We (Christians) observe the Passover in observance of His Sacrifice for our sins. Easter is a PAGAN COUNTERFEIT.
Typical Zionist Christian. Not a clue. Christians observe passover? Seriously? Passover?
As for Easter...yes, the egg and rabbit thing is pagan. I call it resurrection day. Call it what you want...but Passover? That's Jewish...not Christian. Passover has NOTHING to do with Jesus rising from the dead. Christians need to stop this silliness because Jews do NOT respect you, as they should not.

right Hobie, dear POETRY

Thems the breaks,.

No, excuse me Your Majesty, but you are mistaken.

The command is to put scripture in a box and wear it like a frontlet between your eyes and a strap that binds your hand.

This is simply instruction in figurative language to meditate on scripture so that it controls your behavior.

That is the sign, self control in compliance with the teaching that you are supposed to be focused on, not wearing a box on your head dummkopf .

That practice is just plain stupid, funny but stupid, because it renders the purpose and benefit of the law of God null and void condemning practitioners to the burden of the law which is the death consequent for non compliance no matter how fancy its made or how many times you strap a box on your head.

You might as well be eating Jesus, carrying around a rabbits foot, or facing Mecca on your hands and knees.

You have set aside the law of God in order to perpetuate the false teaching of the Talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men.

You must be one of those people Trump talked about just walking right up to and grabbing by the pussy.

You ain't no messiah, even though your name is michael, lol, just another self indulgent egocentric pansy ass lying fraud who has even less faith, morals, and ethics, than an avowed atheist.

Game over. Case closed. CHECKMATE !!! :happy-1:

Those procedures/rituals are used for remembrance which makes sense in the times it's revealed. You see it as silly yet you yourself might have had a black box (gateway computer) with silica (meteorites have silica) in it that held your texts you pondered upon. And you must be spinning in your computer chair because your post seems dizzy and disoriented, because you just proved Jesus can't be Moshiach by lying about qualifications and morality.
I don't hide HHR, you act as if you stalked and snooped something hidden when it's openly linked on my theology and tech & science web pages.
And you do realize Blessed= Happy
What is it you guys iconograph and state
a blessed heart?

You talking religion is as funny as your political points and choices. You seem fond of corruption and abuses, but I bet you'd cry the loudest and squirm the most if you were the recipient of those mobster or fascist like abuses.

Now that being said, you don't scream checkmate when you checkmate your own king, that's like running down the wrong side of the football field crossing your own touchback line then screaming touchdown....in other words you embarrassed yourself doing a touchdown dance when you just scored 2 points for the other team. Brilliant! *L*

Last edited:
you seem irritable today, hobie dear-----someone stomped on your easter bonnet?

Forum List

Back