It Is Finished

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
2F68DD5D-E662-4778-89DA-4FD8FCC7B854.jpeg

Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, “I am thirsty.” A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus’ lips. When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

Happy Good Friday.

View attachment 256645
Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, “I am thirsty.” A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus’ lips. When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

Happy Good Friday.

The whole of it was finished--the final and complete Sacrifice. Some translations say, "it is accomplished".

Thank you Jesus!

View attachment 256645

Happy Good Friday.

The whole of it was finished--the final and complete Sacrifice. Some translations say, "it is accomplished".

Thank you Jesus!

Sorry - but you speak about the execution of a tortured terrorist, who did not accept the authority of the USA ... ah sorry: the authority of Rome. He said he is a king not enthroned from the USA - ah sorry Rome.

Last edited:
Not bad for a convicted criminal who was put to death by the superpower of the day whose ministry only lasted 3 1/2 years.

Ummm, the historical figure punished during passover was done so by stoning & hanging (on a tree), it's the later era christ figures who were persecuted (on a cross) by Roman crucifixion for their revolts. YOUR CROSS POST is fake news- missinformation as is using a name neither of these many Christ figures knew.
In the age of information there is no excuse for these lies and fables.
Sources:
*hanged on a tree source:*
Historical accts of Yeshu of 100bc was he was stoned and hanged at passover(rare event cause it was a holiday), hanging was the punishment in that era.
The NT sources Mark and John Passover sentencing and hanged as the process:

Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew (stoned)and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"

Sources for the history of (Yeshu the one hanged on passover) Jesus: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Stada and the father being Pandera. Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -
& Gerald Massey's Lectures Originally published in a private edition c. 1900

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,

Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said tohave visited in Acts.
The early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus (the story of Yeshu ben Panderas called Yeshu ben Stada son of Mary Stada).

Not bad for a convicted criminal who was put to death by the superpower of the day whose ministry only lasted 3 1/2 years.
That's why the Roman farce clues you to who they are selling when they admit Satan has a short time 3 1/2 years to deceive before his fall.
There is a lot of those hidden type of (Ishtar)
*"Easter Eggs"* throughout the NT.
*kept it on topic* :)

Ummm, the historical figure punished during passover was done so by stoning & hanging (on a tree), it's the later era christ figures who were persecuted (on a cross) by Roman crucifixion for their revolts. YOUR CROSS POST is fake news- missinformation as is using a name neither of these many Christ figures knew.
In the age of information there is no excuse for these lies and fables.
Sources:
*hanged on a tree source:*
Historical accts of Yeshu of 100bc was he was stoned and hanged at passover ...

You say "hundred years before Christ Jesus was hanged" and it seems to me you are 'stoned'. Or whyelse do you write such a bullshit? What's your own religion?

Last edited:
Lol...Gotta love zangelewa “ ratings” of 666 after the Hashev post about Satan having a short time of 3 and a half years...What a “ coincidence” lol...For any keeping score it is Passover and for all generations forever no one is supposed to eat of or partake of anything that “ rises” at this time esp any so called “ bread of life” I always associated Good Friday with the Norse goddess freya Anyways just shows how the roman scribes tried to swallow up all groups into their fold and mixed in everything to accomplish their deeds of a one world religion under their control with tales of a failed Jewish messiah thrown into the mix...

Last edited:
That's why the Roman farce clues you to who they are selling when they admit Satan has a short time 3 1/2 years to deceive before his fall.
Still waiting for the messiah? How long has it been?

Lol...Gotta love zangelewa “ ratings” of 666 after the Hashev post about Satan having a short time of 3 and a half years...What a “ coincidence” lol...

What?

For any keeping score it is Passover and for all generations forever no one is supposed to eat of or partake of anything that “ rises” at this time esp any so called “ bread of life” I always associated Good Friday with the Norse goddess freya Anyways just shows how the roman scribes tried to swallow up all groups into their fold and mixed in everything to accomplish their deeds of a one world religion under their control with tales of a failed Jewish messiah thrown into the mix...

No one believes in Freya any longer - that's nonsense. Only the Christian cultures still remember her name in the word Friday - Freyas day or Friggs day - which is the 6th day of the jewish/christian 7 days week. But if you should really meet Freya, then tell her I wish her the very best. Same to Frigg. Tell them: For det er ikke eventyr vi har fortalt dere når vi har beskrevet for dere vår Herre Jesu Kristi kraft og gjenkomst. Jeg har med mine egne øyne sett hans storhet og herlighet. Jeg var på det hellige fjell da han strålte av den herlighet som Gud, hans Far, hadde gitt ham. Jeg hørte den herlige, majestetiske røsten som talte fra himmelen og sa: «Dette er min høyt elskede Sønn. Han er min store glede.» Så vi har sett og bevist at det, som profetene sa, er gått i oppfyllelse. Dere gjør vel i å akte nøye på alt det de har skrevet, for deres ord er som lys som skinner i mørke kroker og hjelper oss til å forstå mange ting som ellers ville være uforståelige, mørke og vanskelige. Men når dere grunner på sannheten i profetenes ord, vil lyset gå opp for dere, og Kristus Morgenstjernen vil skinne i deres hjerter. For ingen profeti i Skriften ble tenkt ut av profeten selv. Det var den Hellige Ånd som gav disse gudfryktige mennene budskapet fra Gud.

Still waiting for the messiah? How long has it been?

About 740,000 days. But it's indeed possible that he will come back today or tomorrow. We will see.

Last edited:
Lol...Gotta love zangelewa “ ratings” of 666 after the Hashev post about Satan having a short time of 3 and a half years...What a “ coincidence” lol...

What?

For any keeping score it is Passover and for all generations forever no one is supposed to eat of or partake of anything that “ rises” at this time esp any so called “ bread of life” I always associated Good Friday with the Norse goddess freya Anyways just shows how the roman scribes tried to swallow up all groups into their fold and mixed in everything to accomplish their deeds of a one world religion under their control with tales of a failed Jewish messiah thrown into the mix...

No one believes in Freya any longer - that's nonsense. Only the Christian cultures still remember her name in the word Friday - Freyas day or Friggs day - which is the 6th day of the jewish/christian 7 days week. But if you should really meet Freya, then tell her I wish her the very best. Same to Frigg. Tell them: For det er ikke eventyr vi har fortalt dere når vi har beskrevet for dere vår Herre Jesu Kristi kraft og gjenkomst. Jeg har med mine egne øyne sett hans storhet og herlighet. Jeg var på det hellige fjell da han strålte av den herlighet som Gud, hans Far, hadde gitt ham. Jeg hørte den herlige, majestetiske røsten som talte fra himmelen og sa: «Dette er min høyt elskede Sønn. Han er min store glede.» Så vi har sett og bevist at det, som profetene sa, er gått i oppfyllelse. Dere gjør vel i å akte nøye på alt det de har skrevet, for deres ord er som lys som skinner i mørke kroker og hjelper oss til å forstå mange ting som ellers ville være uforståelige, mørke og vanskelige. Men når dere grunner på sannheten i profetenes ord, vil lyset gå opp for dere, og Kristus Morgenstjernen vil skinne i deres hjerter. For ingen profeti i Skriften ble tenkt ut av profeten selv. Det var den Hellige Ånd som gav disse gudfryktige mennene budskapet fra Gud.

You missed the point the goddess freya good freya or Good Friday was swallowed up by the Romans who like a giant ravenous fish coming out of the sea tried to swallow and devour all cultures and regurgitated it out under their New World Order Of one religion suits all.. It was Rome that gave us this farce where they took all the fables all the myths and forced people to swallow them hook line and sinker... They did the same to all cultures including the Jews but they couldn’t swallow us whole and digest us like they did the others thus we ended up chased around and persecuted by them but we came out whole and unswallowed and we are like that pesky grain of sand or truth that irritates that oyster so much that it tries to wall it off from itself but all it does is make that grain of sand something precious and beautiful and in the end people want that beautiful pearl of knowledge or truth and discard the oyster as worthless after making a good meal out of it first...Wink...

What?

You missed the point

No. I counted them. All points are still here.

the goddess freya good freya or Good Friday was swallowed

¿Geschluckt? ... "verschluckt" ... got it

up by the Romans

Sorry - but the Romans never had a direct contact with any culture who had believed in Freya. In the Germanic regions, where Romans lived once (South of Germany and Wales+England) never believed anyone in Freya.

who like a giant ravenous fish coming out of the sea tried to swallow and devour all cultures and regurgitated it out under their New World Order Of one religion suits all..

Lots of Cetlic and Germanic tribes were believers in god a long time before the most Romans were believers in god. And under the Germanic and Celtic tribes it was totally normal to overtook the god of the winners.

It was Rome that gave us this farce where they took all the fables all the myths and forced people to swallow them hook line and sinker...

Okay - you have a problem with the Roman empire - Jesus had a problem with the Romans too. So take care that no one crucifies you.

They did the same to all cultures including the Jews but they couldn’t swallow us whole and digest us

Who is "us"?

like they did the others thus we ended up chased around and persecuted by them but we came out whole and unswallowed and we are like that pesky grain of sand

¿pesky grain of sand? ... in a motor? ...

or truth that irritates that oyster so much that it tries to wall it off from itself but all it does is make that grain of sand something precious and beautiful and in the end people want that beautiful pearl of knowledge or truth and discard the oyster as worthless after making a good meal out of it first...Wink...

And you are sure you have not any problem with alcohol or drugs? Whatever: Do you fight for the nature of our planet? If so wonderful, very good, very very good. But do not forget to fight also for your own nature, child of god.

Last edited:
View attachment 256645

Happy Good Friday.

Thank you Jesus!

When Jesus was threatened by the ruling elite he told them, " No one starts to build a house without first calculating what it will cost to complete it.

When Jesus said "it is finished", an accounting term, teleíose, was used.

It means paid in full.

Last edited:
View attachment 256645

Happy Good Friday.

Thank you Jesus!

When Jesus was threatened by the ruling elite he told them, " No one starts to build a house without first calculating what it will cost to complete it.

When Jesus said "it is finished", an accounting term, teleíose, was used.

It means paid in full.

I am intrigued-----can you give it to us in the language that Jesus used?. It is very difficult to interpret from a rough translation.

Forum List

Back