Tom Curise:My Job's As Hard As fighting in Afghanistan

Cruise says a lot of stupid things. About psychology, about the veterans, etc.

But you know what, I have to say, I've enjoyed some of his movies.

I like "A Few Good Men".

I liked "The Last Samurai".

I enjoyed "Minority Report"(even though it had nothing to do with Philip K. DIck's excellent story.)

I thought he was pretty good in "Interview with a Vampire".

He is good at disappearing into a role and making the character believable.

And he said some really retarded shit when a writer isn't telling him what to say and a director isn't telling him how to day it.

Like most actors.

I prefer actors who actually have some grey matter.

Julia Roberts for one

Mayim Bialik for another

Mark Wahlberg Slams Tom Cruise Comments: ?How Dare You? Compare Acting To Military? - Yahoo Finance

"Wahlberg never specifically referenced Cruise," notes The Wrap, "but he did make it very clear that no matter how long the hours or difficult the conditions, filmmaking and soldiering don’t belong in the same conversation."

Oh, he totally delivered a flying bitch slap on Cruise's ass.

How many F-bombs does Mark Wahlberg drop when speaking passionately about something that really irritates him? You'll soon find out.

The actor delivered an expletive-filled speech at the AFI Fest Tuesday night during the premiere of his latest movie Lone Survivor, an adaptation of Petty Officer Marcus Luttrell's account of his Navy SEALS mission in Afghanistan in July of 2005.

It all started when the moderator, Festival Director Jacqueline Lyanga, turned to Wahlberg to ask about his rigorous training for the film—and this led to a massive bad-word party from the handsome star.

"For actors to sit there and talk about ‘Oh, I went to SEAL training'? I don't give a f--k what you did. You don't do what these guys did. For somebody to sit there and say my job was as difficult as being in the military? How f--king dare you, while you sit in a makeup chair for two hours," Wahlberg said.

Although no names were mentioned, it seemed as though the celeb was indirectly referencing Tom Cruise, who responded to a lawyer's question that compared the extended time away from his daughter Suri while filming a movie to a soldier's tour in Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back