Tom Brady and the Bucs are losing 28-0 and I am getting turned on

Can't count the brady bunch out.

The most obvious rigged Super Bowl ever.Only a deniar would say otherwise.:biggrin: I mean get real.I of course did not watch that game live when it took place sense it’s been so obvious the last several years especially when Pete the cheat carrol threw the game to the pats that the NFL is as much fixed as elections are.just as much a dog and pony show as they are especially when the pats are playing.I later on looked backed and watched it on the net a month later or so.

Anyways I knew they would come back and win.only a deniar could not figure it out thst at halftime they would come back and win because the NFL did not want Brady to have the legacy of being blown out in a Super Bowl. They knew if thst happened,people would question if he was the greatest ever,logic and common sense.

As soon as my friend called me up to tell me the score,I said to him “just watch,he will have a miracle comeback because the NFL has it all planned out that way.” Anybody with logic and common sense would understand that to be true. The facts themselves prove it to be very fishy.

Just look at them.the coach of the falcons, he was aggressive in his game plan on offense in the first half.the second half of the game,he got ultra super conservative and stopped attacking like he did the first half. You don’t abandon what is working if you want to win.that’s just logic and common sense.:uhoh3:

when I was playing football in high school,if we had a game plan that was working and we were blowing a team out,my coach NEVER once abondoned the game plan in the second half.

When the Pats made it 28-17, I knew they would win. Still cant believe the falcons could not score another TD the whole 2nd half

Oh I can,like I said,why would you all of a sudden abandon what was working for you in the first half unless of course you deliberately want to lose,?you just don’t do that.

Last edited:
It's happened before.

I remember that game.

Bet the Oilers all kinda ways.

we had that money spent and learned a lesson about 60 minutes.

And that game alone is why Moon shouldnt be in the HOF

Yep,you can say that again. I still remember that game,back then the league was not corrupt as it is now so I watched all playoff games when I could.I can still remember how Moon went into panic mode and got very nervous just because the Bills started off good in the second half,he totally lost his composure.He could not win big games for them when they needed him the most.

Another one that comes to mind when he lost his composure after having a big lead was the game against the chiefs against joe Montana. That one is even more embarrassing they blew the lead sense that one was at least in Houston.

Last edited:
A
It's happened before.

I remember that game.

Bet the Oilers all kinda ways.

we had that money spent and learned a lesson about 60 minutes.

And that game alone is why Moon shouldnt be in the HOF

Yep,you can say that again. I still remember that game,back then the league was not corrupt as it is now so I watched all playoff games when I could.I can still remember how Moon went into panic mode and got very nervous just because the Bills started off good in the second half,he totally lost his composure.He could not win big games for them when they needed him the most.

Another one that comes to mind when he lost his composure after having a big lead was the game against the chiefs against joe Montana. That one is even more embarrassing they blew the lead sense that one was at least in Houston.

And threw a INT in OT

the Bucs went 7-9 last year, and their 7 wins were against a bunch of losers

Tom Brady is 10 trillion times better than Winston

this was fun

EmWtGKXXIAAOEv0

EmWtZTDXEAErNFX

The shirtless Saints "got lit" in their locker room celebrations

should i produce video evidence?

the Bucs went 7-9 last year, and their 7 wins were against a bunch of losers

Tom Brady is 10 trillion times better than Winston

Yep; he showed us all with a shutout in the opening half and a record start of "3 and outs!" I wondered when it would all collapse and Brady would be exposed! He seemed to be using everything he had to just throw the ball downfield! We shouldn't expect much from Grandpa I guess! Everyone needs to calm TF down as if he was going to replace Brees in the NFC South as champion; not this year! Any tie goes to the Saints, but how likely is that to happen? :rolleyes:

Saints are the first divisional rival to sweep Brady in his career

Well, I'm sorry, but Brady's record got "fat" off the AFC East collapse with retirements of Marino, Kelly, and others who all competed season in and season out! Buffalo owned the 90's going to 4 SB's, having a stamp on the Div. title, and beat up Marino! Now they're back with a new cast of characters! I really hope The Bills "are back!" Brady may not have fared well in the division! Maybe he was jumping ship just in time; now gets swept by Brees! WOW! :dunno:

The most obvious rigged Super Bowl ever.Only a deniar would say otherwise.:biggrin: I mean get real.I of course did not watch that game live when it took place sense it’s been so obvious the last several years especially when Pete the cheat carrol threw the game to the pats that the NFL is as much fixed as elections are.just as much a dog and pony show as they are especially when the pats are playing.I later on looked backed and watched it on the net a month later or so.

Anyways I knew they would come back and win.only a deniar could not figure it out thst at halftime they would come back and win because the NFL did not want Brady to have the legacy of being blown out in a Super Bowl. They knew if thst happened,people would question if he was the greatest ever,logic and common sense.

As soon as my friend called me up to tell me the score,I said to him “just watch,he will have a miracle comeback because the NFL has it all planned out that way.” Anybody with logic and common sense would understand that to be true. The facts themselves prove it to be very fishy.

Just look at them.the coach of the falcons, he was aggressive in his game plan on offense in the first half.the second half of the game,he got ultra super conservative and stopped attacking like he did the first half. You don’t abandon what is working if you want to win.that’s just logic and common sense.:uhoh3:

when I was playing football in high school,if we had a game plan that was working and we were blowing a team out,my coach NEVER once abondoned the game plan in the second half.
You're ranting about a trivial sport right after
preaching at me about the " dangerous times" we're in ?
Now that's some funny shit.
mail2.gif

were in dangerous times in America right now where right now,our main worry is not being killed off by the elite and your worried about a stupid football game or who goes to the superbowl? or who wins the world series? oh my god.

mail3.gif
:20:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
1604936462952.png

Last edited:
I love this beatdown by the Saints as I sit and type this all hot and on fire. I may just bust a NUT if the Bucs dont score at all tonight LOL
A blowout no less.:up: Unfortunately it looks like the saints are the only team in the NFL that has figured out how to beat them.

well the one good thing is at least Belicheat has been exposed as the most overrated hack coach ever in the NFL.I knew once he lost Brady,that would happen.lol It was Brady he had to make him look so great for 20 years or so.
The sky is falling and all you can talk about is football ?

You're ranting about a trivial sport right after
preaching at me about the " dangerous times" we're in ?
Now that's some funny shit.View attachment 413647

were in dangerous times in America right now where right now,our main worry is not being killed off by the elite and your worried about a stupid football game or who goes to the superbowl? or who wins the world series? oh my god.

View attachment 413649:20:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 413652
Nice try but a big fail to prove I am doing the same thing you are doing wasting valuable time watching sports in a day and age when we are in very dangerous serious times now.it’s one thing to spend just a few minutes discussing a football game that took place over two decades ago,it’s an entirely differerent thing to spend HOURS watching some CURRENT football game at this point in our time or care about who plays in the superbowl :uhoh3:

Unlike you,I am concerned enough about the future of the world that I have given up even watching what the Rams do,so much so I have no idea if they even won yesterday. I don’t care anymore.

A Year ago at this time before covid,I would watch the Rams play,not anymore or in the future sense because of our government,it’s more serious and dangerous times than it was a year ago. Because of that, I spend far less time in this section than in years past. The few times I do come here now is to reminest about the past,games like the oilers and bills game and I only stay for just a few minutes here. The others here,I expect THEM not to understand what dangerous times we are in,you I thought knew better than them though is the ONLY reason I addressed that to you because I know the rest here are only concerned about football right now in their lives.

Last edited:

Well, I'm sorry, but Brady's record got "fat" off the AFC East collapse with retirements of Marino, Kelly, and others who all competed season in and season out! Buffalo owned the 90's going to 4 SB's, having a stamp on the Div. title, and beat up Marino! Now they're back with a new cast of characters! I really hope The Bills "are back!" Brady may not have fared well in the division! Maybe he was jumping ship just in time; now gets swept by Brees! WOW! :dunno:
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I could not have said it any better word for word.:thup: Matter of fact I been saying that for the last decade that the cheatriot apologists and Brady lovers were so much in love with the cheatriots when Brady was there,that point I always mentioned to them,always fell on deaf ears when I tried to explain to them that Brady is overrated as the greatest quarterback ever. That he had the luxury of playing against the weakest teams in the entire NFL in his division.that high school teams could beat up on those loser clowns every week.

They have such a mancrush on Brady, they always evade that had he played in that conference at the same era Marino and Kelly played and had to play against them,no way in hell does he go to all those superbowls having to face off against hall of fame quarterbacks asthose two were the fact he would have played them four times a year and as you said so well,had other far more talented teams as well back then in both conferences than what we have now.

I been saying that for YEARS now,great to see someone else out there that gets that,that gets it he is not the greatest.In that era,teams actually were allowed to play defense and the quarterback was thrown around like a rag doll,this day and age,the refs put skirts on them.even former NFL players have said the same thing.:biggrin:

it is so cool to finally see someone who gets that :thup: :yes_text12:
That had Brady played in that era against top notch competition in his division facing the likes of yearly Super Bowl visitors Jim Kelly and the bills and Dan Mario,Brady is lucky to make it to even ONE Super Bowl in that era,great minds think alike.:thup: They would have been facing Don Shula twice a year who is Arguably the best coach ever in the game winning more games than any coach ever,and marve levy,who was also an excellent coach and one of the best ever.

Last edited:

:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I could not have said it any better word for word.:thup: Matter of fact I been saying that for the last decade that the cheatriot apologists and Brady lovers were so much in love with the cheatriots when Brady was there,that point I always mentioned to them,always fell on deaf ears when I tried to explain to them that Brady is overrated as the greatest quarterback ever. That he had the luxury of playing against the weakest teams in the entire NFL in his division.that high school teams could beat up on those loser clowns every week.

They have such a mancrush on Brady, they always evade that had he played in that conference at the same era Marino and Kelly played and had to play against them,no way in hell does he go to all those superbowls having to face off against hall of fame quarterbacks asthose two were the fact he would have played them four times a year.

I been saying that for YEARS now,great to see someone else out there that gets that,that gets it he is not the greatest.In that era,teams actually were allowed to play defense and the quarterback was thrown around like a rag doll,this day and age,they put skirts on them.even former NFL players have said the same thing.:biggrin:

it is so cool to finally see someone who gets that :thup: :yes_text12:
That had Brady played in that era against top notch competition in his division facing the likes of yearly Super Bowl visitors Jim Kelly and the bills and Dan Mario,Brady is lucky to make it to even ONE Super Bowl in that era,great minds think alike.:thup: They would have been facing Don Shula twice a year who is Arguably the best coach ever in the game winning more games than any coach ever,and marve levy,who was also an excellent coach and one of the best ever.

Even though in Chicago, I was still a huge Bills fan! Like our Bears of '85, they had character and people were drawn to the team nationally! It was a shame free-agency annihilated them year in and year out; losing their "name players" to fame, $$, and a feeling it would last forever going to SB after SB! It was as if the NFL was trying to kill them off in the mid 90's; playing our old guys consec. Sunday and Monday Nites! I remember a SNF game where Kelly and the Bills took the team from their own 1 yard line to the 49'rs 1 yard line and were stuffed! That started happening more and more! They were really breaking down; the final indignity was Tasker getting kicked out of his last game for unnecessary roughness on the Kick-Off! I miss them; Bennett, Smith, Reed, Thomas, Davis, and even old Marv! Surprised I remember so much, doddering here as a senior! ;)

Having a flashback to '88! o_O The Bills came into Soldiers' Field early week in the season so it wasn't cold & snowy yet! The Bears defense was still top notch! It was the final play of the game, the Bills with 23 yards total rushing! They ran Thomas who was really running for his life, lost all 23 yards on that play when Singleton finally tracked him down to end the game! It was the Bills' first loss of the season IIRC! o_O

Forum List

Back