Tom Brady and the Bucs are losing 28-0 and I am getting turned on

Saints are the first divisional rival to sweep Brady in his career

Well, I'm sorry, but Brady's record got "fat" off the AFC East collapse with retirements of Marino, Kelly, and others who all competed season in and season out! Buffalo owned the 90's going to 4 SB's, having a stamp on the Div. title, and beat up Marino! Now they're back with a new cast of characters! I really hope The Bills "are back!" Brady may not have fared well in the division! Maybe he was jumping ship just in time; now gets swept by Brees! WOW! :dunno:
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I could not have said it any better word for word.:thup: Matter of fact I been saying that for the last decade that the cheatriot apologists and Brady lovers were so much in love with the cheatriots when Brady was there,that point I always mentioned to them,always fell on deaf ears when I tried to explain to them that Brady is overrated as the greatest quarterback ever. That he had the luxury of playing against the weakest teams in the entire NFL in his division.that high school teams could beat up on those loser clowns every week.

They have such a mancrush on Brady, they always evade that had he played in that conference at the same era Marino and Kelly played and had to play against them,no way in hell does he go to all those superbowls having to face off against hall of fame quarterbacks asthose two were the fact he would have played them four times a year.

I been saying that for YEARS now,great to see someone else out there that gets that,that gets it he is not the greatest.In that era,teams actually were allowed to play defense and the quarterback was thrown around like a rag doll,this day and age,they put skirts on them.even former NFL players have said the same thing.:biggrin:

it is so cool to finally see someone who gets that :thup: :yes_text12:
That had Brady played in that era against top notch competition in his division facing the likes of yearly Super Bowl visitors Jim Kelly and the bills and Dan Mario,Brady is lucky to make it to even ONE Super Bowl in that era,great minds think alike.:thup: They would have been facing Don Shula twice a year who is Arguably the best coach ever in the game winning more games than any coach ever,and marve levy,who was also an excellent coach and one of the best ever.

Even though in Chicago, I was still a huge Bills fan! Like our Bears of '85, they had character and people were drawn to the team nationally! It was a shame free-agency annihilated them year in and year out; losing their "name players" to fame, $$, and a feeling it would last forever going to SB after SB! It was as if the NFL was trying to kill them off in the mid 90's; playing our old guys consec. Sunday and Monday Nites! I remember a SNF game where Kelly and the Bills took the team from their own 1 yard line to the 49'rs 1 yard line and were stuffed! That started happening more and more! They were really breaking down; the final indignity was Tasker getting kicked out of his last game for unnecessary roughness on the Kick-Off! I miss them; Bennett, Smith, Reed, Thomas, Davis, and even old Marv! Surprised I remember so much, doddering here as a senior! ;)

Having a flashback to '88! o_O The Bills came into Soldiers' Field early week in the season so it wasn't cold & snowy yet! The Bears defense was still top notch! It was the final play of the game, the Bills with 23 yards total rushing! They ran Thomas who was really running for his life, lost all 23 yards on that play when Singleton finally tracked him down to end the game! It was the Bills' first loss of the season IIRC! o_O
yeah like i said before,the mid 90's was when the NFL started becoming corrupt,same with MLB. as soon as the NFL followed the footsteps of MLB and started free agency, I knew the good old says of dynastys lke the Bills were going to be over with>:mad: parity sucks,anybody who says otherwise is a jerk.

Last edited:
CRAZY BUT TRUE: Last week, the Panthers became the first team in NFL history to face five former NFL or Super Bowl MVPs in a row.

They'll extend that record to six this week when they face Tom Brady and the Buccaneers.

Forum List

Back