Tom Brady and the Bucs are losing 28-0 and I am getting turned on

Check the score at 2 AM and see if the Bucs picked up enough points to win

The saints are moving the ball with ease and will not lose this lead. If the saints blow a 28=0 lead I would ask my supervisor to help me with my fetish LOL

Can't count the brady bunch out.

The most obvious rigged Super Bowl ever.Only a deniar would say otherwise.:biggrin: I mean get real.I of course did not watch that game live when it took place sense it’s been so obvious the last several years especially when Pete the cheat carrol threw the game to the pats that the NFL is as much fixed as elections are.just as much a dog and pony show as they are especially when the pats are playing.I later on looked backed and watched it on the net a month later or so.

Anyways I knew they would come back and win.only a deniar could not figure it out thst at halftime they would come back and win because the NFL did not want Brady to have the legacy of being blown out in a Super Bowl. They knew if thst happened,people would question if he was the greatest ever,logic and common sense.

As soon as my friend called me up to tell me the score,I said to him “just watch,he will have a miracle comeback because the NFL has it all planned out that way.” Anybody with logic and common sense would understand that to be true. The facts themselves prove it to be very fishy.

Just look at them.the coach of the falcons, he was aggressive in his game plan on offense in the first half.the second half of the game,he got ultra super conservative and stopped attacking like he did the first half. You don’t abandon what is working if you want to win.that’s just logic and common sense.:uhoh3:

when I was playing football in high school,if we had a game plan that was working and we were blowing a team out,my coach NEVER once abondoned the game plan in the second half.

Last edited:
I was a big time Brady/NE Patriots fan for years.
But between Brady abandoning the Patriots and the BLM kneeling nonsense by the players.
I could care less about the NFL . ... :cool:
You're more of a framed Johnny Unitas in your pool room guy ?
I used to have some good posters with Sports Illustrated photos taped around my room growing up. Jim Brown, OJ Simpson (really - #32 Bills)
and Vikings -Purple People Eaters....and some baseball ones, the Globetrotters and a cliff diver.

Oh and an Ali - Frazier poster.
1604891634567.png

I love this beatdown by the Saints as I sit and type this all hot and on fire. I may just bust a NUT if the Bucs dont score at all tonight LOL
A blowout no less.:up: Unfortunately it looks like the saints are the only team in the NFL that has figured out how to beat them.

well the one good thing is at least Belicheat has been exposed as the most overrated hack coach ever in the NFL.I knew once he lost Brady,that would happen.lol It was Brady he had to make him look so great for 20 years or so.

The most obvious rigged Super Bowl ever.Only a deniar would say otherwise.:biggrin: I mean get real.I of course did not watch that game live when it took place sense it’s been so obvious the last several years especially when Pete the cheat carrol threw the game to the pats that the NFL is as much fixed as elections are.just as much a dog and pony show as they are especially when the pats are playing.I later on looked backed and watched it on the net a month later or so.

Anyways I knew they would come back and win.only a deniar could not figure it out thst at halftime they would come back and win because the NFL did not want Brady to have the legacy of being blown out in a Super Bowl. They knew if thst happened,people would question if he was the greatest ever,logic and common sense.

As soon as my friend called me up to tell me the score,I said to him “just watch,he will have a miracle comeback because the NFL has it all planned out that way.” Anybody with logic and common sense would understand that to be true. The facts themselves prove it to be very fishy.

Just look at them.the coach of the falcons, he was aggressive in his game plan on offense in the first half.the second half of the game,he got ultra super conservative and stopped attacking like he did the first half. You don’t abandon what is working if you want to win.that’s just logic and common sense.:uhoh3:

when I was playing football in high school,if we had a game plan that was working and we were blowing a team out,my coach NEVER once abondoned the game plan in the second half.

Nobody’s putting a gun to your head forcing you to listen to the truth I post on Belicheat that you obviously don’t want to hear you know? :uhoh3:

I love this beatdown by the Saints as I sit and type this all hot and on fire. I may just bust a NUT if the Bucs dont score at all tonight LOL
View attachment 413485
Ahhh those were the good old days when the game was not corrupt as it is now.:thup: The mid 90’s was when you could see how the league was starting to change for the worse.every year you could see the league was getting more and more corrupt.

View attachment 413485
Ahhh those were the good old days when the game was not corrupt as it is now.:thup: The mid 90’s was when you could see how the league was starting to change for the worse.every year you could see the league was getting more and more corrupt.

When the Pats made it 28-17, I knew they would win. Still cant believe the falcons could not score another TD the whole 2nd half

Forum List

Back