Toddler wounded, 7-year-old girl brain dead after drive-by shooting in Miami area

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The 7-year-old girl wounded in a drive-by shooting on Saturday night in Northwest Miami-Dade has been declared brain dead at the hospital, the Miami Herald has learned.

The girl was shot along with two adults and a 16-month-old boy, who was struck in the thigh and is in stable condition at Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Because of the girl’s grave condition, Miami-Dade homicide detectives are now handling the case and looking for the shooter or shooters.

The ambush happened in the 2900 block of Northwest 51st Street, in the Brownsville area, just past 8 p.m. Saturday.

I'm waiting on the protests.

The 7-year-old girl wounded in a drive-by shooting on Saturday night in Northwest Miami-Dade has been declared brain dead at the hospital, the Miami Herald has learned.

The girl was shot along with two adults and a 16-month-old boy, who was struck in the thigh and is in stable condition at Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Because of the girl’s grave condition, Miami-Dade homicide detectives are now handling the case and looking for the shooter or shooters.

The ambush happened in the 2900 block of Northwest 51st Street, in the Brownsville area, just past 8 p.m. Saturday.

I'm sure Sharpton, Crump and Co. will be down therein two twerks of a ho's ass.

Prayers out for this little one and for her family.

I'm sure Sharpton, Crump and Co. will be down therein two twerks of a ho's ass.
What's the difference between a hooker and a drug dealer?

Give up?

A hooker washes her crack and sells it again

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Forum List

Back