US Officials Illegally Force Entry To Chinese Consulate In Huston

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This isn't in the news here but it's all over the news in China.

I agreed with trump kicking them out. They've been stealing our intellectual property for years. They are interfering with the election. They should be kicked out.

However. trump has no legal authority or right to just break into that consulate. Two of the men pried the door open.

They got in the consulate but were stopped by two men from the US State's Department Bureau of Diplomatic Security once inside. The police were called. The police came to protect the building from the State Department officials who broke into the building.

Why weren't they arrested? They broke the law. It's called breaking and entering. The police should have arrested them on sight. Prosecuted them to the fullest extent of the law.

trump has turned our government into a bunch of goons who don't respect or follow the law or international treaties.

If anyone thinks that there won't be repercussions for this from China I have some wonderful ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell you.

trump has now put all of our consulates in jeopardy. Along with all the Americans in those consulates.

Why weren't they arrested? They broke the law. It's called breaking and entering. The police should have arrested them on sight. Prosecuted them to the fullest extent of the law.

This is funny.

The left wants to bitch about this, yet they believe that negroes and negro sympathizers should be allowed to burn our cities to the ground with impunity.

Sorry, Slick, your whining is falling on deaf ears...

I agreed with trump kicking them out. They've been stealing our intellectual property for years. They are interfering with the election. They should be kicked out.

However. trump has no legal authority or right to just break into that consulate. Two of the men pried the door open.

They got in the consulate but were stopped by two men from the US State's Department Bureau of Diplomatic Security once inside. The police were called. The police came to protect the building from the State Department officials who broke into the building.

trump has turned our government into a bunch of goons who don't respect or follow the law or international treaties.

If anyone thinks that there won't be repercussions for this from China I have some wonderful ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell you.

trump has now put all of our consulates in jeopardy. Along with all the Americans in those consulates.

Technically, the Chinese closed the embassy, so it isn't an official consulate since they closed down. China has made it clear they're not going to make good on the hundred trillion dollars' worth of stolen technology, movies, and cds, so it only follows we just want to take back what is our intellectual property that China gave themselves free reign to take. If we find the precision amount of what they stole from us, we can take them to the International agencies that deal with intellectual property thefts.

The Chinese have a very long history of stealing intellectual property from the USA from artistic thefts to high-tech weaponry and every little thing in between. It's time they paid the piper. And they've been stealing their asses off since 1945.

From the National Review: From the Chartroom: The Cost of China’s Intellectual-Property Theft | National Review

Some elevated discussion on the matter...

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was in the UK yesterday, blaming China for the spread of the coronavirus and suggesting it was a purposeful move on the part of Beijing. Further, in an incredible escalation, the US State Department has demanded that China evacuate its consulate in Houston, TX. Meanwhile, US Defense Secretary Esper is threatening more US military for the South China Sea.

Last edited:

I'm glad a straight story with lots of truth came along and cleared all that up. So you know, aside from Greg Abbot and his pal Ken Paxton no one gives two shits that china got sent packing.

Once the Chinese vacated the premises American authorities had every right to enter. Did you think it would be Chinese forever

I would have thought that not even Dana was this stupid.
Damn.

I would have thought that not even Dana was this stupid.
Damn.
You have more faith than i

As long as we understand that other countries will do the same to us in return for doing the same things.

We might even consider that an act of war.

The us is the land owner of foreign embassies, ultimately. Just like private property owned by our own citizens.
Yet you get outraged when we "trespass" on a building owned by a bunch of commie spies that steal billions from us?
Dumbass

As long as we understand that other countries will do the same to us in return for doing the same things.

Host countries can shut down embassies for any reason. There are just certain ways to handle it.
As long as they let our people and things leave peacefully, there is nothing wrong with it.

Why?

Forum List

Back