Tobacco versus marijuana

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
I am really confused how the same liberals who want marijuana to become legalized also want tobacco to be regulated, taxed, and sued into oblivion. What's up with that?

Corporations make big money from tobacco ergo libbies hate tobacco
When corporations make big money from weed the libbies will hate weed

The appeal of weed is that it has been illegal for so long that even now when people smoke it legally they think they are being rebels and sticking it t the man

The appeal of weed is that it has been illegal for so long that even now when people smoke it legally they think they are being rebels and sticking it t the man
Then in the next breathe you will condemn a libbie that runs FaceBook and is worth billions and claim he is a liberal that hates free speech...How rich of you to inform us of your one horse trick...

Then in the next breathe you will condemn a libbie that runs FaceBook and is worth billions and claim he is a liberal that hates free speech...How rich of you to inform us of your one horse trick...
You do realize that facebook censors people don't you?

But here's the thing about libbies they only want to ban stuff they don't like.

The shit they use and like is just fine.

Libbies like facebook they don't like tobacco

he is far from a liberal but he does seem to hate different opinions.

You know at least 150 million liberals since you know what they all think,,derpa...

I think his oatmeal is grits..

You know at least 150 million liberals since you know what they all think,,derpa...

Just look at what the libbies want to ban and get back to me

Also there is a degree of use. Most people who smoke pot take 4-5 hits per day, as opposed to cigarettes which can be around a pack a day, 10-20 hits per cig, so over 200 hits conservatively.

My biggest issue with the anti-smoking nuts is they have extended it to vaping, which removes the combustion products from the equation, which are the big cancer causing and health deteriorating substances.

The world came up with a "safe" cigarette, and they still are not happy.

Actually I don't give a flying or any other kind of fuck what people do and I never would tell anyone else how to live their own life unlike liberal progs or so called conservatives repugnantcans.

If you want to smoke weed go ahead. Cigarettes go ahead. Coke snort away. It's all good

Actually my grits are polenta

What liberals are those?

Look to your left, look to your right. If not you, then both of them.

Support for marijuana legalization continues to rise
I am a libertarian/conservative, and if people want to do things that harm their OWN bodies, then so be it. If people want to drink alcohol, then they can go buy it, but should consume it at home, and not drive around. If people want to shoot heroine that is their CHOICE, and these people should be left alone in their pursuit of self destruction. As long as these people aren't harming others, it is their right to be free in their own pursuits of happiness. Stupid people need to be culled from the rest of US who aren't as stupid, to be abusive to their own bodies..

th9SASV1BY.jpg

I am really confused how the same liberals who want marijuana to become legalized also want tobacco to be regulated, taxed, and sued into oblivion. What's up with that?
Tobacco has been proven to be a highly addictive, one of the most addictive products, in the market. Tobacco causes huge health issues and costs society billions of dollars. A poor soul in my community burned to death only a few days ago after catching his home on fire from falling asleep while smoking.
Sued into oblivion? I am not familiar with that. As a dangerous drug, it probably deserves some level of regulation such as not allowing its sale to minors and protecting other people from second-hand smoke. Taxing to help pay some of societies costs seems fair.

Its about the deliberate harm in the name of profit done by the tobacco industry.
I used to smoke, but no one shoved a cigarette into my mouth FORCING me to smoke it. Are you saying that cigarette smokers are victims of liberalism?

Actually my grits are polenta

So that means you use yellow stone ground cornmeal instead of hominy, right?

If you want to smoke weed go ahead. Cigarettes go ahead. Coke snort away. It's all good

Well, I suppose there's an argument for that. But will we feel the same when the streets are littered with piled bodies of meth, dope, and crack heads on every corner openly shitcanned? Will the public want action when the ODs start racking up a body count that reminds us of the dead collections from the black plague?

Marijuana or other drugs being illegal is a first world problem at best. If it's really any kind of offense against our freedom, it's the very slightest and of lowest concern. It just doesn't make any sense to be so highly motivated over the issue, unless one is desperately addicted already.

Well, liberals are imbeciles, it's the only logical conclusion... :wink_2:
... but some show some promise...

Forum List

Back