No proof Assad used gas...

Tucker Carlson goes off script. Expect his firing soon....

Good on Tucker. :113:

If only we had more in the MSM brave enough to tell the truth.

I expect he will be fired soon much like many others have been, for going against the MIC and ruling class.

Along with Shep and Bret. I don't agree with most of what Tucker says, but I agree with this. Took guts to speak out like Shep did and does.

US has no evidence of Syrian use of sarin gas, Mattis says

Of course the rebels or the white helmets will say he used gas and or chemicals.
I didn't think anyone was saying he used Sarin gas; he clearly hit his people with chlorine gas. That's not legal either, is what I hear. It still kills and disables. All that shit has been banned since the end of WWI hasn't it?

Saying we have no "proof" of the gas attack is propaganda. Saying we know he did it but we will leave it to an international team to figure out what to do about it is something else. We are not the world's cop. We did our bit in Syria while others sat back and polished their fighter jets. Now it's their turn. I vote we leave.

US has no evidence of Syrian use of sarin gas, Mattis says

Of course the rebels or the white helmets will say he used gas and or chemicals.
I didn't think anyone was saying he used Sarin gas; he clearly hit his people with chlorine gas. That's not legal either, is what I hear. It still kills and disables. All that shit has been banned since the end of WWI hasn't it?

Saying we have no "proof" of the gas attack is propaganda. Saying we know he did it but we will leave it to an international team to figure out what to do about it is something else. We are not the world's cop. We did our bit in Syria while others sat back and polished their fighter jets. Now it's their turn. I vote we leave.
I wondered how long it would take for a post like this.

You really need to check yourself, because that is bull shit.

Another "funny" thing about the kooky D Party and it's media, is they scream about how dangerous it is that Trump has control of the nation's nukes....then they vote overwhelmingly to increase the Defense (War) Budget by BILLIONS.

WTF

When will the people wake up to the total hypocrisy of both political parties, and eliminate them?

Another "funny" thing about the kooky D Party and it's media, is they scream about how dangerous it is that Trump has control of the nation's nukes....then they vote overwhelmingly to increase the Defense (War) Budget by BILLIONS.

WTF

When will the people wake up to the total hypocrisy of both political parties, and eliminate them?

It's your thread. Try to stay on subject BooBoo

WTF

Would it help your small mind, if I started an new thread?

I ask you to open your mind, so that you might see the big picture. The big picture is the ruling class are a bunch of criminals about to get us all killed. Unlike you, I know that the criminals exist in BOTH political parties.

What do you think of the Ds and their media bitching about Trump's control of nukes, yet they are pushing for war right now and they recently expanded the War Department budget?

WTF

Would it help your small mind, if I started an new thread?

I ask you to open your mind, so that you might see the big picture. The big picture is the ruling class are a bunch of criminals about to get us all killed. Unlike you, I know that the criminals exist in BOTH political parties.

What do you think of the Ds and their media bitching about Trump's control of nukes, yet they are pushing for war right now and they recently expanded the War Department budget?

What I see is a goober who can't stay on his own subject.

Forum List

Back