Tobacco versus marijuana

Native American tribes use peyote for ceremonies and it is not illegal.

Which proves my point. There is no serious infringement on public freedom posed by drug laws. Therefore, there is no good reason for anyone to be so passionate about trying to decriminalize drugs. Unless you're in love with drugs, in which case you're an addict.
This thread is about marijuana and tobacco or did you forget? Tobacco is a drug, caffeine is a drug and aspirin is a drug..food can be addictive, so can sex...Don't confuse the issue of drugs and addiction since 6% of the users can't put it down, where as the rest can take a shot of whiskey and that's it...
Secondly if you have no experience in taking abusing or using drugs you have no place lecturing to me what they are and what they do, you have no experience..
No one here says to decriminalize all drugs but it is illogical to have hemp as a schedule one drug since it contains nothing remotely resembling the classification features of the group or subgroup..
So with deduction and reasoning it is not about drug control but about population control and manufacturer's market control...

I hope this helps all tools such as yerself...

Last edited:

Which proves my point. There is no serious infringement on public freedom posed by drug laws. Therefore, there is no good reason for anyone to be so passionate about trying to decriminalize drugs. Unless you're in love with drugs, in which case you're an addict.
This thread is about marijuana and tobacco or did you forget? Tobacco is a drug, caffeine is a drug and aspirin is a drug..food can be addictive, so can sex...Don't confuse the issue of drugs and addiction since 6% of the users can't put it down because of addiction where as the rest can take a shot of whiskey and that's it...
Secondly if you have no experience in taking abusing or using drugs you have no place lecturing to me what they are and what they do, you have no experience..
No one here says to decriminalize all drugs but it is illogical to have hemp as a schedule one drug since it contains nothing remotely resembling the classification features of the group or subgroup..
So with deduction and reasoning it is not about drug control but about population control and manufacturer's market control...

Your desperation to justify slobbering inebriation suggests you are one of the addicts I mentioned a moment ago. That about accurate?

Whatever the reasons may be or may have been for making marijuana illegal, the fact remains that there is no pressing or important reason to make its decriminalization a big priority. As you pointed out yourself, there is no infringement on an important constitutional right. The fact that you seem to be passionately weaving this convoluted conspiracy theory about population control suggests that you're in love with marijuana, much the same way that an alcoholic is in love with their booze. That's really pathetic. Have some damn respect for yourself. You should get medical help.

This thread is about marijuana and tobacco or did you forget? Tobacco is a drug, caffeine is a drug and aspirin is a drug..food can be addictive, so can sex...Don't confuse the issue of drugs and addiction since 6% of the users can't put it down because of addiction where as the rest can take a shot of whiskey and that's it...

Your desperation to justify slobbering inebriation suggests you are one of the addicts I mentioned a moment ago. That about accurate?

Whatever the reasons may be or may have been for making marijuana illegal, the fact remains that there is no pressing or important reason to make its decriminalization a big priority. As you pointed out yourself, there is no infringement on an important constitutional right. The fact that you seem to be passionately weaving this convoluted conspiracy theory about population control suggests that you're in love with marijuana, much the same way that an alcoholic is in love with their booze. That's really pathetic. Have some damn respect for yourself. You should get medical help.
Just as there is no legitimate reason for it's illegal status..I give you valid points and you laugh them off as inhebriation...Evaluate this Dr. Spock,,, gfy...

Just as there is no legitimate reason for it's illegal status.

You may be right about that. Nonetheless, it's illegal. And while that fact may not be perfect, it is the very least of problems. It on par with a 35 mph speed limit on a stretch of road where a 45 mph limit would be fine for safety reasons.

I have no idea what the "majority" of "liberals" support or don't support

I posted research. I advise you to base your positions on facts next time.

:rolleyes:
You've posted unfounded generalizations and innuendo, along with confirmation that you don't understand the difference between policy and civil litigation, in other words typical uniformed, subjective drivel.

Get back to me when you have managed to formulate an objective argument based on reason and evidence, I'll be happy to critique it for you.

Ciao

I have no idea what the "majority" of "liberals" support or don't support

I posted research. I advise you to base your positions on facts next time.

:rolleyes:
You've posted unfounded generalizations and innuendo, along with confirmation that you don't understand the difference between policy and civil litigation, in other words typical uniformed, subjective drivel.

Get back to me when you have managed to formulate an objective argument based on reason and evidence, I'll be happy to critique it for you.

Ciao

Oh, so you weren't paying attention. Now I'm starting to understand what you're saying.

What substances are better than pot?
Heroin, cocaine, LSD ..... of course it's a matter of personal preference and just how much of a high one is capable of handling. :dunno:
You know where I can get some LSD?

I already feel like I am on LSD..haaaaa. Don 't need that but thanks..I just want to get off of these steroids...smoking CBDS ... with I could cut these today....but being it is radiation and brain I will do it slow...blah

Forum List

Back