To Those Who Love America

We cannot deny that we are in a civil war. 10 months of violence by the democrats and their Brown Shirt henchmen of ANTIFA and BLM have spilled out of the cities and now threaten to consume the nation.

The democrat controlled press is engaged in the most vile demagoguery since Hitler's regime. The openly fascist propaganda slanders and libels enemies of the party with no pretense of facts. The democrat party is drunk with power and is engaged in fascism, seeking to destroy anyone who opposes or threatens the party.

The burning down of Parler by the omnipotent state and their big tech Nazi thugs shows the utter and complete contempt the fascists have for liberty, free speech, and America.

The acts of the fascists, the Nazi democrats, have created much righteous anger. The democrats and their press smear election fraud in the face of America and then slander us for using the courts to redress grievance. The well deserved anger spilled over into violence; albeit extremely subdued violence (despite the lies of the little Goebbels), last week. I have condemned this violence and continue to do so. The acts weren't just wrong, they were stupid.

I'm not going to lie to people and say that violence isn't the answer. In 1776 violence was the answer to gaining our independence and becoming a nation. in 1861 violence was the answer to subduing the democrats who waged war against this nation. democrats again wage war against America, and violence is very likely the answer to them.

But not the mindless and aimless violence we saw last week. IF the protests next week degrade into that sort of violence, it only empowers the fascists, it gives the democrats justification for crushing liberty and imposing the tyranny they seek on America.

We must be smart, we must be focused, we must be calm, we must be just - all of what the fascists are not. There will be a time when we must subdue the democrats with force of arms, but this is not that time. The fascist will engage in atrocities, we all know it, and when they do, we must respond with force of arms. But until that time, we must be the people of justice, the people of peace, the people of order.

Protest by all means. Condemn the fascists, expose them. Boycott Amazon and Apple. Petition the courts to break up the Google monopoly.

This is the time to show America that we are the people of rationality and peace. When the fascists become violent, respond overwhelmingly - but do not be the instigator.

We can longer use the peaceful tools and rules of a corrupt system to work within a corrupt system to attempt to change a corrupt system. We cannot take our grievances to Congress, the members of which believe themselves to be untouchable royalty entitled to infinitely enrich themselves. We cannot take out grievances to the courts, as the courts will not hear them. We cannot take our grievances to the press because it is no longer a FREE press independent of control by one political party. And we can no longer take our grievances to the ballot box because systemic organized mass voter fraud has rendered our sacred votes null and void, dead on delivery. Where and what then remain the place and the method for voicing our honorable, patriotic and benevolent REAL grievances? But one option remains. The very same option exercised by the men who would become America's Founding Fathers.

But I disagree with what happened to Parler.

You are simply ignorant of my politics.

That isn't my fault. Evidently being ignorant is fine with you.

Mac, anyone who wants to know your politics merely needs to log on to DailyKOS.

You're just a drone, a hack.
More ignorance.

If you had any balls, you would ask about my opinions instead of assuming them.

But, sadly, you have no balls. You're a Trumpster.

Alright Mac, I wrote the following;

The democrat controlled press is engaged in the most vile demagoguery since Hitler's regime. The openly fascist propaganda slanders and libels enemies of the party with no pretense of facts. The democrat party is drunk with power and is engaged in fascism, seeking to destroy anyone who opposes or threatens the party.

Now, I don't expect you to be rational, you never are - but I'll give you a chance to prove me wrong.

What part of the above is less than 100% accurate? Be prepared to support your partisan blather....

We cannot deny that we are in a civil war.

I can deny it. Of course we're not in a civil war yet: not enough deaths, or organized troops on both sides opposing each other. A civil war does kind of imply an actual WAR!

We're at the beginning of a rebellion, possibly a revolution, with luck, and the Dems are trying desperately to stuff it back in its bottle. That can develop into a civil war if the left isn't successful in stuffing it, but we'll see. This summer may be interesting.
You'll get smashed.

Alright Mac, I wrote the following;

Now, I don't expect you to be rational, you never are - but I'll give you a chance to prove me wrong.

What part of the above is less than 100% accurate? Be prepared to support your partisan blather....
It's comical hyperbole.

The press has always leaned left. But your hyperbole wrecks your argument.

I'm guessing you don't know what I'm talking about.

While the Republican Party Trump/QAnon Cult goes on about Democrats being Nazis, here are real Nazis alongside Trump terrorists at the criminal anti-American Capitol riot last Wednesday.

6MWE stands for "Six Million Wasn't Enough"

6mwe-for-article-e1610452855965-1024x640.jpg

Camp Auschwitz needs no explanation.

screen-shot-2021-01-06-at-71346-pm-1609979017.png

I think what's happening is much bigger than most here realize. It's a global thing. And the PTSB want you to think it's a war between left / right, but the war is actually on ALL of us. Most people just haven't realized that yet. The misguided Dems who are cheering on the tyranny will have a rude awakening at some point, when their bootlicking comes back to bite them in the @ss.

But that said, I agree that for now conservatives and "the right" are being targeted (that has actually been going on for many years now, but it's getting worse) because we are the ones against the globalist agendas and try to expose the traitors, while Dems naively trust them and go along with it.

Last edited:
We cannot deny that we are in a civil war. 10 months of violence by the democrats and their Brown Shirt henchmen of ANTIFA and BLM have spilled out of the cities and now threaten to consume the nation.

The burning down of Parler by the omnipotent state and their big tech Nazi thugs shows the utter and complete contempt the fascists have for liberty, free speech, and America.

The acts of the fascists, the Nazi democrats, have created much righteous anger. The democrats and their press smear election fraud in the face of America and then slander us for using the courts to redress grievance. The well deserved anger spilled over into violence; albeit extremely subdued violence (despite the lies of the little Goebbels), last week. I have condemned this violence and continue to do so. The acts weren't just wrong, they were stupid.

I'm not going to lie to people and say that violence isn't the answer. In 1776 violence was the answer to gaining our independence and becoming a nation. in 1861 violence was the answer to subduing the democrats who waged war against this nation. democrats again wage war against America, and violence is very likely the answer to them.

But not the mindless and aimless violence we saw last week. IF the protests next week degrade into that sort of violence, it only empowers the fascists, it gives the democrats justification for crushing liberty and imposing the tyranny they seek on America.

We must be smart, we must be focused, we must be calm, we must be just - all of what the fascists are not. There will be a time when we must subdue the democrats with force of arms, but this is not that time. The fascist will engage in atrocities, we all know it, and when they do, we must respond with force of arms. But until that time, we must be the people of justice, the people of peace, the people of order.

Protest by all means. Condemn the fascists, expose them. Boycott Amazon and Apple. Petition the courts to break up the Google monopoly.

This is the time to show America that we are the people of rationality and peace. When the fascists become violent, respond overwhelmingly - but do not be the instigator.
I am always amazed how many words Uncensored can type while tied up in a straight jacket, but I will give him credit for calling for peaceful protests.

Last edited:

We can longer use the peaceful tools and rules of a corrupt system to work within a corrupt system to attempt to change a corrupt system. We cannot take our grievances to Congress, the members of which believe themselves to be untouchable royalty entitled to infinitely enrich themselves. We cannot take out grievances to the courts, as the courts will not hear them. We cannot take our grievances to the press because it is no longer a FREE press independent of control by one political party. And we can no longer take our grievances to the ballot box because systemic organized mass voter fraud has rendered our sacred votes null and void, dead on delivery. Where and what then remain the place and the method for voicing our honorable, patriotic and benevolent REAL grievances? But one option remains. The very same option exercised by the men who would become America's Founding Fathers.

Every word you wrote is true.

And yet the violence of last week only makes the fascists more powerful and justifies their tyranny.

We see the little Goebbels slobbering all over themselves "Trump supporters must be fired from their jobs, must be driven from their homes, must be denied food and shelter, because they staged and attempted coup."

Now the vile and violent scum who are the Nazi democrats are lying. What happened wasn't even in the same zip code as a coup. What Nancy Pigshit did a year ago was an attempted coup. There was no attempt to take over and form a new government by Viking helmet and his fellow morons. But the Nazis will take ANY act and lie about it, hype it. I guarantee there are little Goebbels and the fascist press as we speak demagoguing about a "coup" and how frightened our aristocracy was to have the unwashed breach their inner sanctum.

The demagogue vermin will defame and slander any action by Americans standing up to fascism.

We must not give them the opportunity. We must expose them as the liars and fascist tyrants that they are.

Violence without purpose is just evil - it's what the democrats do.

What can we do? Take down Apple, take down Google, take down Amazon.

Walmart has free delivery. Yeah, they may be just as much scum as Amazon, but a message must be sent.

DEMAND that anti-Trust laws be enforced, that Apple is not immune to the laws of the land. If the courts refuse to uphold our laws, then know that storming Congress is the wrong target.

Be smart, be focused - recognize your targets. Attacking the capitol will never get you anything but infamy.

BLM burned down a major Amazon distribution center in Redlands CA last June. Amazon now enforces thuggery for the left. Congress is a stupid target, pick them more wisely. Apple, Google, Amazon, et al operate with impunity - immune to the laws of the nation. They need to learn that a lack of law doesn't mean a lack of accountability.

We cannot deny that we are in a civil war.

I can deny it. Of course we're not in a civil war yet: not enough deaths, or organized troops on both sides opposing each other. A civil war does kind of imply an actual WAR!

We're at the beginning of a rebellion, possibly a revolution, with luck, and the Dems are trying desperately to stuff it back in its bottle. That can develop into a civil war if the left isn't successful in stuffing it, but we'll see. This summer may be interesting.
You'll get smashed.

By whom, Comrade?

It's comical hyperbole.

The press has always leaned left. But your hyperbole wrecks your argument.

I'm guessing you don't know what I'm talking about.

I never expected you to offer a reasoned response.

I merely wanted to publicly offer you a chance to act like an adult and debate rather than spew partisan vitriol.

Every word you wrote is true.

And yet the violence of last week only makes the fascists more powerful and justifies their tyranny.

We see the little Goebbels slobbering all over themselves "Trump supporters must be fired from their jobs, must be driven from their homes, must be denied food and shelter, because they staged and attempted coup."

Now the vile and violent scum who are the Nazi democrats are lying. What happened wasn't even in the same zip code as a coup. What Nancy Pigshit did a year ago was an attempted coup. There was no attempt to take over and form a new government by Viking helmet and his fellow morons. But the Nazis will take ANY act and lie about it, hype it. I guarantee there are little Goebbels and the fascist press as we speak demagoguing about a "coup" and how frightened our aristocracy was to have the unwashed breach their inner sanctum.

The demagogue vermin will defame and slander any action by Americans standing up to fascism.

We must not give them the opportunity. We must expose them as the liars and fascist tyrants that they are.

Violence without purpose is just evil - it's what the democrats do.

What can we do? Take down Apple, take down Google, take down Amazon.

Walmart has free delivery. Yeah, they may be just as much scum as Amazon, but a message must be sent.

DEMAND that anti-Trust laws be enforced, that Apple is not immune to the laws of the land. If the courts refuse to uphold our laws, then know that storming Congress is the wrong target.

Be smart, be focused - recognize your targets. Attacking the capitol will never get you anything but infamy.

BLM burned down a major Amazon distribution center in Redlands CA last June. Amazon now enforces thuggery for the left. Congress is a stupid target, pick them more wisely. Apple, Google, Amazon, et al operate with impunity - immune to the laws of the nation. They need to learn that a lack of law doesn't mean a lack of accountability.

Excellent sentiments, thank you. For several years now I have believed the radical leftist democrats and their all out assault on American values would push the American people at large to call, even beg for an authoritarian smackdown of all the democrats' psycho-circus madness. I still want to believe in the wrath of the American people but COVID and mass leftist media propaganda seem to have tamed that Spirit of '76, to have domesticated it and put it on a short leash. Faith is hard to come by and harder still to maintain in the face of such overwhelming odds. Many of us had believed Donald Trump would push the Insurrectionist Act button so the American People would not have to. Perhaps there's still a hair's breadth of hope left that he will.

Forum List

Back