To Those Who Love America

I think what's happening is much bigger than most here realize. It's a global thing. And the PTSB want you to think it's a war between left / right, but the war is actually on ALL of us. Most people just haven't realized that yet. The misguided Dems who are cheering on the tyranny will have a rude awakening at some point, when their bootlicking comes back to bite them in the @ss.

But that said, I agree that for now conservatives and "the right" are being targeted (that has actually been going on for many years now, but it's getting worse) because we are the ones against the globalist agendas and try to expose the traitors, while Dems naively trust them and go along with it.

Establishment dems and your standard cookie-cutter brown-shirts are in for the same rude awakening that establishment repubs are being woke up to now.

What comes around goes around. Celebrate it.

Let me ask you something.

Remember back during the '07 and '12 campaigns? You were there. You were involved. Not nearly to the extent that I was, but you were there.

We blew them away in every sense. We raised more grassroots money. We filled more buildings. We won the polls. We ran the delegate game. When they changed the rules so we couldn't get our guy on the debate stage at the national convention, even after he'd won the right to do so, we had to fill a building down the road from the Republican National Convention so that our guy could speak. And he did. Heck, we had 10,000 people in that joint on a moments notice. We had more people than they did.

What happened during those campaigns? Do you remember how the so-called right-wing media completely blacked us out? Remember when they would leave us off of the results reporting on their nightly programming, even when we were running in 1st and snd place? Even when we were setting all-time political records? Remember how they would put another candidate's photo next to our candidates name and then it looked like the guy in the picture had our numbers? I could keep going. Remember how when they did decide to put us on the reporting list of results, they put us at the bottom of the list, even if we were in 1st or 2nd?

Do you remember how the so-called right laughed and called us crazy for having the audacity to speak on matters of Individual liberty and critical policy? Do you remember when they shared in the manstream media's joy in mocking truly principled candidates? And now all of a sudden when it's their turn. they're suddenly griping about censorship? It's important to the mall of a sudden? Thye were fine with it whe nit was us? Remember? They thught it was funny. They mocked it.

Well, guess what. They'll do it again when we run another principled candidate against another one of their neocons and they won't lose a second's worth of sleep about it. Have you seen the names of the warmongering, Keyensian neocons they're touting for the 2024? Pft. Fuck them. They can reap it, for all I care. What comes around goes around.

We should continue to mind our own house. If we happen to get caught up in the circus, then handle it and move along quietly.

But yeah. Just as it came around and bit the so-called left in the rear end, it will come around and bite the so-called left in the rear end. In time. History is ripe with example.

Your first paragraph is a but of a deeper discussion. Not really gonna touch on that here in this thread, but it's good topical discussion.

I absolutely remember what happened back then! It was beyond shameful, it was downright evil what the MSM and establishment Republicans did during those elections. It makes me angry just thinking about it. Not only the continual blackouts, deceptive reporting and character assassination, but also the underhanded rule changing at the last minute, to shut out RP. As I think you know, after the 2012 campaign is when I realized the whole system is hopelessly corrupt and that NO principled liberty-minded candidate who actually cares about the people will EVER get to the Oval Office. That's when I stopped participating in the whole sham, and that's one of the reasons why I never supported Trump, because I sensed from the start that he is another phony, in the same way that GW Bush was a phony conservative.

And yes, I have no doubt that people reap what they sow, that's a universal truth, so you're right, let them reap what is coming back around to them... and that goes for the statists on both sides, whether they're wearing a red or blue helmet, lol.

/ rant

Talk radio has lost control of what it created.

No doubt the democrats will burn it down next, as you did to Parler.

You are dedicated to crushing any opposing speech to your filthy fascist party.
But I disagree with what happened to Parler.

You are simply ignorant of my politics.

That isn't my fault. Evidently being ignorant is fine with you.
Says the lying fuck head who bitches about am talk radio non stop

Which doesn't speak to my positions on the issues in the least.

You're free to point out any lies. You guys can never do that.

You're out of your league. You're just a Trumpster.

We cannot deny that we are in a civil war. 10 months of violence by the democrats and their Brown Shirt henchmen of ANTIFA and BLM have spilled out of the cities and now threaten to consume the nation.

The democrat controlled press is engaged in the most vile demagoguery since Hitler's regime. The openly fascist propaganda slanders and libels enemies of the party with no pretense of facts. The democrat party is drunk with power and is engaged in fascism, seeking to destroy anyone who opposes or threatens the party.

The burning down of Parler by the omnipotent state and their big tech Nazi thugs shows the utter and complete contempt the fascists have for liberty, free speech, and America.

The acts of the fascists, the Nazi democrats, have created much righteous anger. The democrats and their press smear election fraud in the face of America and then slander us for using the courts to redress grievance. The well deserved anger spilled over into violence; albeit extremely subdued violence (despite the lies of the little Goebbels), last week. I have condemned this violence and continue to do so. The acts weren't just wrong, they were stupid.

I'm not going to lie to people and say that violence isn't the answer. In 1776 violence was the answer to gaining our independence and becoming a nation. in 1861 violence was the answer to subduing the democrats who waged war against this nation. democrats again wage war against America, and violence is very likely the answer to them.

But not the mindless and aimless violence we saw last week. IF the protests next week degrade into that sort of violence, it only empowers the fascists, it gives the democrats justification for crushing liberty and imposing the tyranny they seek on America.

We must be smart, we must be focused, we must be calm, we must be just - all of what the fascists are not. There will be a time when we must subdue the democrats with force of arms, but this is not that time. The fascist will engage in atrocities, we all know it, and when they do, we must respond with force of arms. But until that time, we must be the people of justice, the people of peace, the people of order.

Protest by all means. Condemn the fascists, expose them. Boycott Amazon and Apple. Petition the courts to break up the Google monopoly.

This is the time to show America that we are the people of rationality and peace. When the fascists become violent, respond overwhelmingly - but do not be the instigator.
View attachment 441845
We have 81mil stupid people in this country. You're one of them.

another person calling you a liar. Seems like that is who you are. LIAR! You're getting smoked in this debate by bear. Leftist.

I am going to start calling you Jake the fake Jr.

We cannot deny that we are in a civil war. 10 months of violence by the democrats and their Brown Shirt henchmen of ANTIFA and BLM have spilled out of the cities and now threaten to consume the nation.

The democrat controlled press is engaged in the most vile demagoguery since Hitler's regime. The openly fascist propaganda slanders and libels enemies of the party with no pretense of facts. The democrat party is drunk with power and is engaged in fascism, seeking to destroy anyone who opposes or threatens the party.

The burning down of Parler by the omnipotent state and their big tech Nazi thugs shows the utter and complete contempt the fascists have for liberty, free speech, and America.

The acts of the fascists, the Nazi democrats, have created much righteous anger. The democrats and their press smear election fraud in the face of America and then slander us for using the courts to redress grievance. The well deserved anger spilled over into violence; albeit extremely subdued violence (despite the lies of the little Goebbels), last week. I have condemned this violence and continue to do so. The acts weren't just wrong, they were stupid.

I'm not going to lie to people and say that violence isn't the answer. In 1776 violence was the answer to gaining our independence and becoming a nation. in 1861 violence was the answer to subduing the democrats who waged war against this nation. democrats again wage war against America, and violence is very likely the answer to them.

But not the mindless and aimless violence we saw last week. IF the protests next week degrade into that sort of violence, it only empowers the fascists, it gives the democrats justification for crushing liberty and imposing the tyranny they seek on America.

We must be smart, we must be focused, we must be calm, we must be just - all of what the fascists are not. There will be a time when we must subdue the democrats with force of arms, but this is not that time. The fascist will engage in atrocities, we all know it, and when they do, we must respond with force of arms. But until that time, we must be the people of justice, the people of peace, the people of order.

Protest by all means. Condemn the fascists, expose them. Boycott Amazon and Apple. Petition the courts to break up the Google monopoly.

This is the time to show America that we are the people of rationality and peace. When the fascists become violent, respond overwhelmingly - but do not be the instigator.
View attachment 441845
LOL!!..Have you sent your daddy another check..he needs the money you know. He's been living off you suckers for years..

View attachment 441845
LOL!!..Have you sent your daddy another check..he needs the money you know. He's been living off you suckers for years..
You got a check?

View attachment 441845
You got a check?
Nope. I'm not one of those suckers who fall for that..please send me money so I can fight this fraudulent election BS. Because I know that is the last thing Trump is going to use it for.

View attachment 441845
You got a check?
Nope. I'm not one of those suckers who fall for that..please send me money so I can fight this fraudulent election BS. Because I know that is the last thing Trump is going to use it for.
Are you on the no fly list Ben?

If not I could help you out send you a ticket to Cuba

We cannot deny that we are in a civil war.

I can deny it. Of course we're not in a civil war yet: not enough deaths, or organized troops on both sides opposing each other. A civil war does kind of imply an actual WAR!

We're at the beginning of a rebellion, possibly a revolution, with luck, and the Dems are trying desperately to stuff it back in its bottle. That can develop into a civil war if the left isn't successful in stuffing it, but we'll see. This summer may be interesting.
Your are corectal in your assumption.Let's call it a Po-Po action of freeDumb vs dumbDumb. Ya know. Like Vietnam and Operation FreeDumb(Iraqi/Afghani/Libyanian) and anyone else who disagrees

View attachment 441845
My dad? Why bring family into this?

You refuse to post anything substantive, ever.

You toss out slogans from the hate sites and snipe at your betters.

You lack the intellectual capacity to discuss facts and issues.

All we get from you is "Communism good, Orange Man Bad."

Did you send money to bail out Brown Shirts on the very rare occasion they were arrested during the 10 month Kristalnacht democrats have waged against America?

Kamaltoe did.

Sorry...violence is the nature of the blob supporter. It has been from day one and it continues today.
Really I did not realize that BLM and Antifa were Trump supporters

Forum List

Back