Here’s 6 Videos of Dems Calling for Violence Still on Twitter

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Twitters CEO is controlled by China...the dems fell in love with how China runs their population....and are trying to replicate it here....enjoy young dems...you have a world of hurt coming your way when the dems change America into China.....

You are effectively complaining because Trump succeeded, his followers listened and acted, while these others never had a group attack the Constitution. "Winning" it used to be called.
Anyone calling for violence against their countrymen in the streets of a nation with representative government are traitors to their country. People on both sides of the duopoly are guilty. Some are just more successful, it appears.

Xi has his cock firmly up the ass of the Dems, the dinosaur media, and Big Tech.

Guarantee the CCP has dirt on the Dims. They probably have the video of Biden finger raping Tara Reade.

It is now Civil War 2.
Sorry. I deleted my twitter account. No comprehende.

It is now Civil War 2.
For all that, no one attacked the government. No one killed anyone. FAIL junior

Incidentally I totally agree about Water's remarks. Completely out of line

It is now Civil War 2.

Lefty Jack’s TOS seem to be fluid depending on party affiliatio.

Twitters CEO is controlled by China...the dems fell in love with how China runs their population....and are trying to replicate it here....enjoy young dems...you have a world of hurt coming your way when the dems change America into China.....

What the woman did was exercise free speech and if anyone deserves some free speech, it's these Congress creatures whose speeches have cost us so much of America. The duopoly is the enemy, Trump and Pelosi and the others are wack-a-mole heads that pop up and down to fascinate and frustrate the public.

It is now Civil War 2.
What’s your point?

It is now Civil War 2.
What’s your point?
The point can only be that somehow, someone is rewarding these posters' efforts toward destroying what's left of the Republic.

It is now Civil War 2.

How much of what they said resulted in 5 people dead....

Sorry Trump & Co pushed this and they got what they wanted...

It is now Civil War 2.

How much of what they said resulted in 5 people dead....

Sorry Trump & Co pushed this and they got what they wanted...
Hilarious. Now everyone who died on the East Coast is a casualty of the Pelosi riot.

Do I get a dime for every death and assault directly attributed to a Leftist in the last z4 years, Nazi girl?

Vids still on twitter.

Hmmmm................................

It is now Civil War 2.

They spent months attacking Federal buildings you retard.

It is now Civil War 2.

6CB03869-8BF2-4B11-A5F0-F3C650B944F9.jpeg

Forum List

Back