To Replace Ginsberg Before the Election, Or Hold Off Until After the Election?

Ginsburg vacancy: Wait until after the election - plain and simple ... 42 days .... let the voters decide who will make the nomination.
THey did, in 2016. And elected a REpublican Senate in 2018. The voters have spoken
There wasn't a supreme court vacancy after election day 2018
And Michelle Obama wear boxers. Do yu have any more non sequiters?
If there is a vacancy while people are voting for president their choice should be listened to.

Capice?
Hate to break the news to ya sport, but there have been SC nominees confirmed AFTER a President lost the election.

Ginsburg vacancy: Wait until after the election - plain and simple ... 42 days .... let the voters decide who will make the nomination.
THey did, in 2016. And elected a REpublican Senate in 2018. The voters have spoken
There wasn't a supreme court vacancy after election day 2018
And Michelle Obama wear boxers. Do yu have any more non sequiters?
If there is a vacancy while people are voting for president their choice should be listened to.

Capice?

LOL So, is it vacancy before the election, or a vacancy after the election. Make up your mind Rainmen. 1,000%

Voters already decided. We elected Trump, and a Republican Senate until Jan 2021.

The new Senate will take office probably on Jan 4 or 5, 2021 - a new-elected president is sworn in at noon on Wed. Jan 20, 2021... hopefully the new senate will be DEM controlled - I suspect it will be.
I think the Democrats will lose all this time. Americans from all walks got fed up with the 4-year lies against President Trump who went about quietly restoring the military, closing the border, stznding up to rioters znd horrifying mayors and governors who gave safe harbor to cop killers, antifa, and BLM rioters, who broke laws, destroying businesses and jobs. I think Democrats will not tell the truth some more and will lose 60% of prolifers in their Party this good season. People are sick to death of bad weather. the covid-19 school shutdown, abortion high democrat taxes, the Democrat party Lady Macbeth dowagers who groupied down on President Trump and his stzff harshly, farm families having hard times, and in general, democrat crazy people shooting it up in Democrat towns, making american cities worse than ever.

Good night and may God bless America.

Last edited:
I believe everyone here until I can find out otherwise You folks all believed Trump and look what you got
You have made hundreds of thousands thanks to T and you could lose everything if Biden wins
. Capital gains tax also going to jump
To 28.... I hate it But I just can't like this overbearing bullying loudmouth I see his face I need to change channels And funny ,I did meet him after a Boom Boom Mancini fight in Atlantic City in late 1990's
I can see hating Trumps personality and demeanor but his policies work
How many are homeless ,how many going bankrupt ,how many with no jobs ,,no healthcare? What policies are working?

Gee, yeah, Eddie, they all became homeless, bankrupt, jobless and no healthcare the day TRUMP took office! The bum! Hey, I bet you could help all those poor homeless people with all that millions of dollars you have!

Hey you dumb fuk Wanna talk about real money?
$11,470,046.78

You've restored my faith in humanity, capitalism and the American Way, Eddie! If an illiterate shitbrain like you with the education and intelligence of a 10th grader can make and save 11 million dollars, you are an inspiration to us all! How many homeless and unemployed people have you helped! 100? 10? 1? Were you just waiting for Trump to do it? What about soup kitchens? I mean serving in them, not waiting in line for free soup.

Now you won't mind showing us a photo of your bank statement with the 11 million in it will you?

Nominate Barrett on Monday. Why wait? Chuck and Nancy wouldn't.......

I can go either way, Z. Wait till after the funeral to show a little class, but lose precious days and get no respect from the Left for it anyway, or,

Announce it on Monday ASAP partly showing the vitalness of filling her empty seat, partly to utilize every day available to you and partly because moving that fast is not only what THEY'D do, but doing so before she's even laid to rest is as cold and calculating as they are and the ruthlessness (sorry) of it for Trump to forge ahead giving them the finger will just drive the Left right up the wall as they see the inexorable collapse of yet one more thing parlaying out against them!

BONUS: when they rail about it in the media how Trump practically kicked her casket out of his way to appoint someone in her place, it'll just score brownie points with all his supporters driving his popularity even higher!

View attachment 390677
Normally a Jew is buried within 24 hours of his or her death. Since RBG hasn't been buried, the Democrats must be planning to make a big show of it.

Maybe the Democrats want her to attend the swearing in of the next Justice that Trump nominates. You know, to punish her for having the audacity to die before they had a chance to steal the election.

Voters already decided. We elected Trump, and a Republican Senate until Jan 2021.

The new Senate will take office probably on Jan 4 or 5, 2021 - a new-elected president is sworn in at noon on Wed. Jan 20, 2021... hopefully the new senate will be DEM controlled - I suspect it will be.
I think the Democrats will lose all this time. Americans from all walks got fed up with the 4-year lies against President Trump who went about quietly restoring the military, closing the border, stznding up to rioters znd horrifying mayors and governors who gave safe harbor to cop killers, antifa, and BLM rioters, who broke laws, destroying businesses and jobs. I think Democrats will not tell the truth some more and will lose 60% of prolifers in their Party this good season. People are sick to death of bad weather. the covid-19 school shutdown, abortion high democrat taxes, the Democrat party Lady Macbeth dowagers who groupied down on President Trump and his harshly, farm families having hzrd times, and in general, democrat crazy people shooting it up in Democrat towns, making american cities worse than ever.

Good night and may God bless America.
WHAT segment of Americas voters do you think will vote trump besides white men?

Ginsburg was nominated in Clintons FIRST year in office.
Thanks for confirming Ginsberg was confirmed in the amount of time we have between now and the election............and with 96 votes for the far left activist to boot.
Clinton also asked the republicans for suggestions (advice)

More important, she was a pioneer in the legal fight for women's rights—a female Thurgood Marshall."[7][8] In addition, Ginsburg was noted as moderate-to-conservative on criminal matters and had a different rationale for supporting Roe v. Wade than most liberals: she considered laws banning abortion a form of sex discrimination rather than a violation of privacy. Hatch told Clinton that he would support Ginsburg as well

Senator Orrin Hatch, who was the ranking Republican on the United States Senate Judiciary Committee.

I believe everyone here until I can find out otherwise You folks all believed Trump and look what you got
You have made hundreds of thousands thanks to T and you could lose everything if Biden wins
To 28.... I hate it But I just can't like this overbearing bullying loudmouth I see his face I need to change channels And funny ,I did meet him after a Boom Boom Mancini fight in Atlantic City in late 1990's
How many are homeless ,how many going bankrupt ,how many with no jobs ,,no healthcare? What policies are working?

Gee, yeah, Eddie, they all became homeless, bankrupt, jobless and no healthcare the day TRUMP took office! The bum! Hey, I bet you could help all those poor homeless people with all that millions of dollars you have!

$11,470,046.78

You've restored my faith in humanity, capitalism and the American Way, Eddie! If an illiterate shitbrain like you with the education and intelligence of a 10th grader can make and save 11 million dollars, you are an inspiration to us all! How many homeless and unemployed people have you helped! 100? 10? 1? Were you just waiting for Trump to do it? What about soup kitchens? I mean serving in them, not waiting in line for free soup.

Now you won't mind showing us a photo of your bank statement with the 11 million in it will you?
He obviously got there by shitting on the working man.......lying..............stealing.................cheating...............not paying taxes..................all of the above.

That's the only way someone amasses the amount of ill gotten gains he claims to have. Also, he has to be a racist to boot.

Definitely NEVER paid his fair share.

Ginsburg was nominated in Clintons FIRST year in office.
Thanks for confirming Ginsberg was confirmed in the amount of time we have between now and the election............and with 96 votes for the far left activist to boot.
Clinton also asked the republicans for suggestions (advice)

More important, she was a pioneer in the legal fight for women's rights—a female Thurgood Marshall."[7][8] In addition, Ginsburg was noted as moderate-to-conservative on criminal matters and had a different rationale for supporting Roe v. Wade than most liberals: she considered laws banning abortion a form of sex discrimination rather than a violation of privacy. Hatch told Clinton that he would support Ginsburg as well

Senator Orrin Hatch, who was the ranking Republican on the United States Senate Judiciary Committee.
So?

$11,470,046.78

You believe some one with a college degree is a shitbrain BTW its in my stock account The other 10 or so million is in real estare

Glad you admit it was during an election year.

You really should know what your links say before posting them thinking they make your case, Dummy. :itsok:
It was during Washingtons 7th year as president, not his 8th, or LAST year as president.

$11,470,046.78

He obviously got there by shitting on the working man.......lying..............stealing.................cheating...............not paying taxes..................all of the above.

That's the only way someone amasses the amount of ill gotten gains he claims to have. Also, he has to be a racist to boot.

I got there by investing in AAPL many years ago and in RE 40 years ago What about that is a mystery to you poor suckers?

$11,470,046.78

Eddie's 83 years old, has 11 million in the bank, hates capitalism, despises Trump for not helping the poor that Obama created, blames Trump for the coronavirus, and lives in a two-room shanty living on stale bread, rice pudding and milk with two stray cats typing on USMB 16 hours a day. :eusa_whistle:

$11,470,046.78

Eddie's 83 years old, has 11 million in the bank, hates capitalism, despises Trump for not helping the poor that Obama created, blames Trump for the coronavirus, and lives in a two-room shanty living on stale bread, rice pudding and milk with two stray cats typing on USMB 16 hours a day. :eusa_whistle:
You're killing me I'm sacking out see you tomorrow

$11,470,046.78

You believe some one with a college degree is a shitbrain BTW its in my stock account The other 10 or so million is in real estare
Every yutz in the world has a college degree, some of the dumbest people I know went to college. People working at Walmart have college degrees. Every problem on the planet today was created by a college-educated person, and if all your money is in stocks and real estate, then you really don't have enough $100 bills to bury me in. Maybe you should offer to bury me in bricks and dry wall.

A vacancy when they know who the candidates are.
Biden refuses to release his list of candidates, so I guess we'll go with Trump picks. The public elected him and the REpublican Senate to fill these vacancies. Not sure why you are having such a difficult time understanding that the voters have spoken

A vacancy when they know who the candidates are.
Biden refuses to release his list of candidates, so I guess we'll go with Trump picks. The public elected him and the REpublican Senate to fill these vacancies. No sure why you having such a difficult time under standing the a voters have spoken
I'm going by the McConnell rule of 2016

1600642853961.png

Forum List

Back