To Replace Ginsberg Before the Election, Or Hold Off Until After the Election?

Frida Ghitis: Grant Ruth Bader Ginsburg her dying wish

Sorry sweetpea, that is not how our system works

1600642853961.png

A vacancy when they know who the candidates are.
Biden refuses to release his list of candidates, so I guess we'll go with Trump picks. The public elected him and the REpublican Senate to fill these vacancies. No sure why you having such a difficult time under standing the a voters have spoken
I'm going by the McConnell rule of 2016

View attachment 391178

and we're going by Biden's rule, so what's the problem?

A vacancy when they know who the candidates are.
Biden refuses to release his list of candidates, so I guess we'll go with Trump picks. The public elected him and the REpublican Senate to fill these vacancies. No sure why you having such a difficult time under standing the a voters have spoken
I'm going by the McConnell rule of 2016

View attachment 391178
I'll go with 140 years of precedent.

"In the last midterm election before Justice Scalia's death in 2016, Americans elected a Republican Senate majority because we pledged to check and balance the last days of a lame-duck president's second term. We kept our promise. Since the 1880s, no Senate has confirmed an opposite-party president's Supreme Court nominee in a presidential election year," he said.

I believe everyone here until I can find out otherwise You folks all believed Trump and look what you got
You have made hundreds of thousands thanks to T and you could lose everything if Biden wins
. Capital gains tax also going to jump
To 28.... I hate it But I just can't like this overbearing bullying loudmouth I see his face I need to change channels And funny ,I did meet him after a Boom Boom Mancini fight in Atlantic City in late 1990's
I can see hating Trumps personality and demeanor but his policies work
How many are homeless ,how many going bankrupt ,how many with no jobs ,,no healthcare? What policies are working?

Gee, yeah, Eddie, they all became homeless, bankrupt, jobless and no healthcare the day TRUMP took office! The bum! Hey, I bet you could help all those poor homeless people with all that millions of dollars you have!

Hey you dumb fuk Wanna talk about real money?
$11,470,046.78

You've restored my faith in humanity, capitalism and the American Way, Eddie! If an illiterate shitbrain like you with the education and intelligence of a 10th grader can make and save 11 million dollars, you are an inspiration to us all! How many homeless and unemployed people have you helped! 100? 10? 1? Were you just waiting for Trump to do it? What about soup kitchens? I mean serving in them, not waiting in line for free soup.

Now you won't mind showing us a photo of your bank statement with the 11 million in it will you?
You believe some one with a college degree is a shitbrain BTW its in my stock account The other 10 or so million is in real estare
Every yutz in the world has a college degree, some of the dumbest people I know went to college. People working at Walmart have college degrees. Every problem on the planet today was created by a college-educated person, and if all your money is in stocks and real estate, then you really don't have enough $100 bills to bury me in. Maybe you should offer to bury me in bricks and dry wall.
LOL Trump has a degree and he's a shit brain AND I have enough ,,believe me to bury you and kaz lol

Trump should still nominate somebody (Obama did as well mind you). But yes it is hypocritical and looks really bad for Republicans among independents if they do the same exact thing they slammed Democrats for trying to do recently.

and we're going by Biden's rule, so what's the problem?

I agree with Biden. A FEW MONTHS

It's not even TWO (a couple of) months ASS......

many people would agree that "a few" means three or more So, "a few" cannot be one, but it can be as low as two.

"In the last midterm election before Justice Scalia's death in 2016, Americans elected a Republican Senate majority l...

That as before there was a vacancy, so who they voted for, had nothing to do with filling a USSC vacancy.

This is a case where there is a vacancy BEFORE an election, so the voice of the people can be listened to. And should be.

Just like Mitch McConnell said in 2016

Besides, I think Donald's brother already beat her to the punchline--- --- his dying wish was for Trump to pack the SC full of conservatives and kick democrat heinie till they cried.

Since the 1880s, no Senate has confirmed an opposite-party president's Supreme Court nominee in a presidential election year," he said.
You know that argument has never been made until now. Before they just said the McConnell rule of 2016 that said nothing about the parties of the people involved.

This is a political construct thought up after the fact, rather than as a principle they turned hypocrite on.

LOL Trump has a degree and he's a shit brain AND I have enough ,,believe me to bury you and kaz lol

Apparently Trump is about 6 billion smarter than you, besides I'm way younger than you and much smarter-- -- how do you know I don't have more in stocks and real estate than you?

I mean, if YOU can amass 11 million, ANYONE can. Any one.

"In the last midterm election before Justice Scalia's death in 2016, Americans elected a Republican Senate majority l...

That as before there was a vacancy, so who they voted for, had nothing to do with filling a USSC vacancy.
It has everything to do with who fills a vacancy. President and the Senate. Voters knew exactly what they were doing, in 2014, 2016 and 2018.

Take your pic, Asswipe.

Consider yourself owned.

View attachment 391181
First you have nominations of chase 1796 and Rutledge 1795 as both being during an "election year"

They're not even the same YEAR IDIOT.
Sorry you are too fucking stupid to read a graph.

Let me make an attempt to clue in the clueless (that would be you)

Look at "nominations after election day".............see: J Adams, Van Buren, B Harrison to see the three who lost their election, but had a SC nominee confirmed after the election.

I can't dumb it down any further for you, so if you still can't figure it out I can't help your ignorant ass out.

The republican argument is , they shouldn't delay a USSC replacement if it happens in a presidents last year, unless it's divisible by 10.

Apparently Trump is about 6 billion smarter than you, besides I'm way younger than you and much smarter-- -- how do you know I don't have more in stocks and real estate than you?

Lets get something straight freak I've never said more money means more brilliant ,Example ,,,look at trump.... I've worked hard all my life put in lots of hours to get to where I'm now and I'm smart enough to know that trump is an AH and needs to be gone

Since the 1880s, no Senate has confirmed an opposite-party president's Supreme Court nominee in a presidential election year," he said.
You know that argument has never been made until now. Before they just said the McConnell rule of 2016 that said nothing about the parties of the people involved.

This is a political construct thought up after the fact, rather than as a principle they turned hypocrite on.
140 years of precedent says otherwise.

Lets get something straight freak I've never said more money means more brilliant ,Example ,,,look at trump.... I've worked hard all my life put in lots of hours to get to where I'm now and I'm smart enough to know that trump is an AH and needs to be gone

Eddie, isn't it past your bedtime?

Forum List

Back