To Replace Ginsberg Before the Election, Or Hold Off Until After the Election?

In June, the Department of Justice (DOJ) partially agreed with the plaintiffs and declined to defend the constitutionality of the individual mandate and other key ACA provisions.

In March 2019, the DOJ changed its position to largely agree with the district court’s decision that the ACA should largely be invalidated.

As noted above, the DOJ does not fully agree with the scope of the district court’s ruling but asserts that much of the ACA should be invalidated.
So what you are saying is Trump is DEFENDING Obamacare.

You really are stupid beyond comprehension.
You can't read can you?

The DOJ (aka Trump) is seeking to overturn Obamacare.

They're the US side of Texas v US.
:dig:

Trump has never asked the senate to advise.

Um yes he has. Every time he has nominated a SC Justice.
Good Lord you are dumb.
Moron

President Trump has a short list of Supreme Court candidates hand-picked by the ultraconservative Heritage Foundation and Federalist Society.

Um yes he has. Every time he has nominated a SC Justice.
Good Lord you are dumb.
Moron

President Trump has a short list of Supreme Court candidates hand-picked by the ultraconservative Heritage Foundation and Federalist Society.

Yes, you are a moron.

Trump has nominated 2 people to the Supreme Court, and sent them to the Senate for advise and consent.

It really is pathetic you are that ignorant of how our system works.

Ginsburg vacancy: Wait until after the election - plain and simple ... 42 days .... let the voters decide who will make the nomination.
Voters already decided. We elected Trump, and a Republican Senate until Jan 2021.

I'm torn over the replacing of Ms Ginsberg before the end of the year. On one hand, it would insure a conservative justice replacing her.
On the other hand, it would give the left a lot of negative ammunition to go after Trump for trying to replace her after what McConnell did in 2016.
Trump doesn't need the extra distraction during the campaigning, along with the msm going after him relentlessly for trying.
If he was upfront and saying that he's going to hold off, it could give him some positive momentum in the eyes of the voters in the swing states.
What say you?
Make the appointment. The looney left will be bringing lawsuits left and right after the election trying to delay the outcome long as possible and we need 9 on the court, not 8.

Like I told another repub AH yesterday I could bury you in $100's and have plenty left over

Only two things wrong with that statement, Buttercup, I'm not a Repub other than in registration only cause I have to vote for one or the other, and, RIGHT NOW, I'll put MY cash on hand up against yours. We each take a picture RIGHT NOW of the cash we have on hand, put two fingers in the picture to show it isn't something off the web, and let's see who has more money!

Hurry up because I'm about to leave to go eat my dinner.

The loser agrees to have Flacc ban us from the group for ONE MONTH.

WASSAP, Buttercup? I'm back and no hearie from you! What's wrong, no bucks on hand? No camera? I'm here again all ready to see all these $100 bills you say you have. Let's whip out our spending cash on hand and see who buries who, Big Talker. Don't pretend like you haven't gotten this message, you're online posting and reading RIGHT NOW.
Sorry I can't do that but if that makes you feel I'm a phony so be it I could show up with more than you;d believe although I only have 1300 -to 2 k in my pockets

I'm torn over the replacing of Ms Ginsberg before the end of the year. On one hand, it would insure a conservative justice replacing her.
On the other hand, it would give the left a lot of negative ammunition to go after Trump for trying to replace her after what McConnell did in 2016.
Trump doesn't need the extra distraction during the campaigning, along with the msm going after him relentlessly for trying.
If he was upfront and saying that he's going to hold off, it could give him some positive momentum in the eyes of the voters in the swing states.
What say you?
Make the appointment. The looney left will be bringing lawsuits left and right after the election trying to delay the outcome long as possible and we need 9 on the court, not 8.

A lawsuit based on what?

What say you?

A lawsuit based on what?
With the mess we have seen in New York, NJ, Nevada with the so called mail in ballots, the left will try to delay delay delay as long as possible.

Ginsburg vacancy: Wait until after the election - plain and simple ... 42 days .... let the voters decide who will make the nomination.
THey did, in 2016. And elected a REpublican Senate in 2018. The voters have spoken

Voters already decided. We elected Trump, and a Republican Senate until Jan 2021.

The new Senate will take office probably on Jan 4 or 5, 2021 - a new-elected president is sworn in at noon on Wed. Jan 20, 2021... hopefully the new senate will be DEM controlled - I suspect it will be.

Confirmation during a Presidential campaign season has happened several times, Dummy. Some have been confirmed AFTER the incumbent lost the election.

This proves you're lying.

There are no november / december confirmations in an election year (note election years are ALL even numbers)

I believe everyone here until I can find out otherwise You folks all believed Trump and look what you got
You have made hundreds of thousands thanks to T and you could lose everything if Biden wins
. Capital gains tax also going to jump
To 28.... I hate it But I just can't like this overbearing bullying loudmouth I see his face I need to change channels And funny ,I did meet him after a Boom Boom Mancini fight in Atlantic City in late 1990's
I can see hating Trumps personality and demeanor but his policies work
How many are homeless ,how many going bankrupt ,how many with no jobs ,,no healthcare? What policies are working?

Yes, you are a moron.

Trump has nominated 2 people to the Supreme Court, and sent them to the Senate for advise and consent.

It really is pathetic you are that ignorant of how our system works.
Check a dictionary. You don't know the difference between advise and consent.

Trump told the senate who he wanted, and they gave their consent.

Advice is something you get BEFORE you make a nomination.

Forum List

Back