To be fair….The Russia Collusion lie is no different than Trumps election lie

Its no secret Im liberal. I wanted Bernie. I despise Trump…..and, I despised Hillary. Two wolves in the same pack who happened to compete against each other if you ask me.
BernieBots are not well informed

Being the libbest of the libs - farther left than Twerners but not as crazy as ANTIFA - I’m not surprised that you think hillary and trump are identical

Or at least equally bad

But trump is far superior to both the cookie lady or stumbling joe biden

And Bernie, well he has a coherent message if you like marxism

But I dont

Its no secret Im liberal. I wanted Bernie. I despise Trump…..and, I despised Hillary. Two wolves in the same pack who happened to compete against each other if you ask me.

So, for the sake of being fair and honest, I have to say, if they’re gonna prosecute Trump for election lies, then they should do the same to Hillary. She and her circle of allies lied to us about Russia. So did the FBI (law enforcement, so to be expected). All to unseat an elected president. If one lie to change an election is illegal, so is the other.

Ive said we need to move on from Trump because if we dont we WILL lose to either him or Desantis. Poor people and young people on the ground are hurting economically and THIS wont fix any of that.

Trump lied to try to overturn an election??? Yeah??? So did Hillary Clinton, the FBI, the CIA, and half the elected officials who sat in on the classified meetings where tbey heard there was actually no collusion.

Sorry but we all have to be honest and fair. Know who didnt lie? Bernie Sanders. And pre-Fox News version Tulsi Gabbard. She warned us about Hillary in the primaries.

Agreed. But the interesting question is why? Why is it impossible for either party to graciously accept defeat?

In my view, it's because the elections are too important. It really shouldn't matter much, to the average person, who sits in the White House. It shouldn't matter much which party has the majority in Congress. Our national government was designed to have very little power to impact the daily lives of voters. The Constitution is there to protect us from overreaching government regardless of the who is in power.

That last bit is the problem. Ds and Rs have been tag-teaming for decades, working to expand their power (and the power of the regimes to follow), and in the process diminished the power of the Constitution to keep government in check. As government power grows, and Constitutional limits are eroded, each subsequent election matters more and more. When health care depends on the results of an election, for example, said election can be, literally, a matter of life and death.

Last edited:
The difference between Russiagate and January 6th.

We watched January 6th live on TV. So we know it's real.

Agreed. But the interesting question is why? Why is it impossible for either party to graciously accept defeat?

I call Bullshit.

The democrats graciously conceded in 2000, after the USSC stepped in to stop the count. Al Gore even counted the EC votes giving Bush the win.

Durham has banked his investigation on the premise that the FBI was a victim — an innocent dupe manipulated by the wily Clinton campaign. On Tuesday, this misplaced faith led to the acquittal of Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann.

The false-statement case against Sussmann is one of three indictments Durham has brought in more than three years of conducting his probe. In each one, the defendant is accused of duping the FBI,

Besides Sussmann, Durham has charged Igor Danchenko, the principal source for the notoriously bogus Steele dossier, with lying to the bureau about his own sources of information. Remarkably, Danchenko had previously been suspected by the FBI of being a Russian agent

Durham’s other prosecution was of Kevin Clinesmith, an FBI lawyer. Clinesmith falsified information … Clinesmith was charged not with defrauding the FISA court on behalf of the FBI, but of lying to the FBI; and he was permitted to plead guilty despite implausibly maintaining that neither he nor the bureau intended to deceive anyone.
The FBI was not a victim. The FBI was a willing participant in a bloodless COUP in an attempt to depose a legitimately democratically elected president, and participated in Sedition, Treason and Insurrection. Everyone involved should be hung.

Mueller, Comey all of them KNEW beyond a shadow of a doubt that Russian Collusion was a Felonious Assault on Democracy yet they pressed forward with it. If The FBI was a "VICTIM" then why didn't Durham go after the perpetrators of that crime? Namely Obama, Clinton and Biden.

No, what they did was carry out orders to carry out a COUP.

Lies....Blah Blah Blah....Shameless Shilling.....Blah Blah Blah....Lies....More Lies.... Propaganda.....Putin and Xi told me to say.....Blah Blah....Lie and Lie some more.

You are incredulous

You are a Freaking Soulless Godless Commie Tard Walking and Talking The DemNazi Fascist Propaganda Talking Points Line Every Day.

At no time did anything you say make any sense and we are all dumber for having read your post.

I award you Zero Points for Humanity, and I suggest you see a Shrink, Witch Doctor or Exorcist.
hgcnu4ageau71.jpg

I call Bullshit.

The democrats graciously conceded in 2000, after the USSC stepped in to stop the count. Al Gore even counted the EC votes giving Bush the win.
So you call aiming and firing a Subpoena Cannon at Democracy a "Peaceful Transition of Power"?

Freaking Lying Son of a Bitch

You are a flipping whore like the rest of them. A Fake Investigation, and Two Fake Impeachments and tying up The Trump Administration with endless court challenges, subpoenas, hearings, impeachments, investigations in your mind is "The DemNazis graciously conceding?"

And with Bush v Gore, there was nothing gracious about that either as you had Democrat ran districts cheating their asses off trying to hand Gore The Win and the only thing that stopped that from happening is that they ran out of time.

This is why you don't give Pieces of Cheating Lying Shit extended deadlines for counting the votes so they can manufacture a theft of Democracy.

Durham has banked his investigation on the premise that the FBI was a victim — an innocent dupe manipulated by the wily Clinton campaign. On Tuesday, this misplaced faith led to the acquittal of Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann.

The false-statement case against Sussmann is one of three indictments Durham has brought in more than three years of conducting his probe. In each one, the defendant is accused of duping the FBI,

Besides Sussmann, Durham has charged Igor Danchenko, the principal source for the notoriously bogus Steele dossier, with lying to the bureau about his own sources of information. Remarkably, Danchenko had previously been suspected by the FBI of being a Russian agent

Durham’s other prosecution was of Kevin Clinesmith, an FBI lawyer. Clinesmith falsified information … Clinesmith was charged not with defrauding the FISA court on behalf of the FBI, but of lying to the FBI; and he was permitted to plead guilty despite implausibly maintaining that neither he nor the bureau intended to deceive anyone.

Every Republican investigation of Hillary Clinton has started with Republicans circulating rumours about Hillary Clinton and then launching an investigation to prove that the rumours they started about her are true. When the investigation finds nothing, Republicans continue to claim she committed the crime they couldn’t find. And then they launch another investigation into another rumour.

Dunham’s entire investigation was undertaken to prove the Trump lie that his campaign was spied on by the Obama White House and the Deep State. That the FBI was out to get Trump.

It’s been more than 4 years and Dunham has found nothing. Trump’s allegations have lead to multiple lawsuits by former FBI employees for violations of the rights including Free Speech, and Privacy. Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, Peter Strzok.

Democrats investigate actual crimes. Republicans investigate rumours they made up. Then Republicans whine that Democrats are getting away with things.

Democrats aren’t getting away with things, they aren’t doing the things that the Republicans tell you they’re doing.

Democrats didn’t rig the election. Democrats didn’t steal the election. Democrats won the election fair and square.

That’s why there was no evidence that the election was stolen. Because it wasn’t. Once again Republicans demand investigations of Republican rumours that the election was stolen, and finding nothing they continue to claim the Democrats are getting away with it.

Sure, sure. "It's different when we do it".

It's getting worse with each election.

2020 - Democrats lost after getting more votes. They conceded December 12th

2016 - Democrats lost after getting more votes, Conceded early post election day

2020 - Democrats won after getting more votes. Trump does everything after losing 60+ election lawsuits. From pressuring states to change their votes, to sending the proud boys to spearhead an insurrection against the capitol.

Every Republican investigation of Hillary Clinton has started with Republicans circulating rumours about Hillary Clinton and then launching an investigation to prove that the rumours they started about her are true. When the investigation finds nothing, Republicans continue to claim she committed the crime they couldn’t find. And then they launch another investigation into another rumour.

Dunham’s entire investigation was undertaken to prove the Trump lie that his campaign was spied on by the Obama White House and the Deep State. That the FBI was out to get Trump.

It’s been more than 4 years and Dunham has found nothing. Trump’s allegations have lead to multiple lawsuits by former FBI employees for violations of the rights including Free Speech, and Privacy. Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, Peter Strzok.

Democrats investigate actual crimes. Republicans investigate rumours they made up. Then Republicans whine that Democrats are getting away with things.

Democrats aren’t getting away with things, they aren’t doing the things that the Republicans tell you they’re doing.

Democrats didn’t rig the election. Democrats didn’t steal the election. Democrats won the election fair and square.

That’s why there was no evidence that the election was stolen. Because it wasn’t. Once again Republicans demand investigations of Republican rumours that the election was stolen, and finding nothing they continue to claim the Democrats are getting away with it.
who created russian collusion?

Which is why I said what I said. If they say Trump should be arrested bc he challenged an election based on a lie…..fine. But Hillary and half the FBI and CIA should be as well.

We cannot let our country dissolve into this nonsense. Losers like Hillary and Trump are gonna lie and deny losing, its what they do. But jail??? Thats a slippery slope
If you lie to the FBI, you go to jail, that is, if you are anyone other than Hillary Clinton

You're slippery slope is now a raging waterfall of corrupt idiocy.

The US is no longer a nation of laws, but tyrants.

The FBI was not a victim. The FBI was a willing participant in a bloodless COUP in an attempt to depose a legitimately democratically elected president, and participated in Sedition, Treason and Insurrection. Everyone involved should be hung.

Mueller, Comey all of them KNEW beyond a shadow of a doubt that Russian Collusion was a Felonious Assault on Democracy yet they pressed forward with it. If The FBI was a "VICTIM" then why didn't Durham go after the perpetrators of that crime? Namely Obama, Clinton and Biden.

No, what they did was carry out orders to carry out a COUP.

You know that citation was from the notorious Rupert Murdoch rag. I was quoting the facts, you're just repeating their opinion why Durham lost. Just more sour grapes.

Yet, the Russian collusion lie was brought to us by the very same people who are currently giving us the Jan 6 committee witch hunt. You know what they say -- "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"**

**with the possible exception of George W. Bush.

These “witch hunts” are sending send a lot of people to jail - hundreds at this point and more to come. It seems the witch hunts are finding a lot of witches.

That’s as compared to the 25+ Republican investigations of the Clintons which have produced zero charges, and zero convictions.

I thought the definition of a “witchhunt” is an investigation which produces nothing and find no crimes. By definition the Trump investigations are very successful investigations producing dozens of charges, more than 100 convictions plus numerous guilty pleas and cooperation agreements.

You can scream witchhunt to the high heavens but the proof is in the convictions. Trump ran a lawless administration and ended it with an attempted insurrection. Criminal from top to bottom.

If you lie to the FBI, you go to jail, that is, if you are anyone other than Hillary Clinton

You're slippery slope is now a raging waterfall of corrupt idiocy.

The US is no longer a nation of laws, but tyrants.

Hillary Clinton didn’t even talk to the FBI on this one. The lawyer didn’t lie to the FBI either. That was proven in court. That’s why the case was tossed. It was a bullshit charge in the first place.

It's soon to be going on two years, and republicans don't have a single shred of physical evidence of election fraud, not a single witness to the fraud. Their only argument is because can draw large crowds, he must have won.

2020 - Democrats lost after getting more votes. They conceded December 12th

2016 - Democrats lost after getting more votes, Conceded early post election day

2020 - Democrats won after getting more votes. Trump does everything after losing 60+ election lawsuits. From pressuring states to change their votes, to sending the proud boys to spearhead an insurrection against the capitol.
It's getting worse and worse - do you deny it?

Let's observe how Democrats react after they lose Congress this fall. I think we both know there will be much "weeping and gnashing of teeth". And how can we blame them? When it comes to defending liberty, we have to be ready to say "no" to government, regardless of the will of the majority.

Rather than Hillary et. al. contest the result, they did it differently by fabricating the Russian collusion story and wasted taxpayer's money on useless impeachments. Just a shame the usual crowd mentality kicks off and riot. All I can say is, the Democrats are just more crafty at doing what Trump has done, it's just that Trump says as it is and the Democrats are covert.
Of course Biden should not have conceded on election night.....more than half the votes cast, had not been counted yet!

Trump tried to call himself a winner on election night when it took three more days, at minimum to count the votes.

Contesting an election during the contested period under the law is legal....recounts, law suits all have to be done before the States certify a winner....that's the Contest rules.

Any contesting after that point is fruitless and lawless, the candidate lost, fair and square! Game over! Concede to the winner, peaceful transfer of power.

Hillary conceded to Trump, within 24 hours....in a much much much closer race....where Hillary got 3 million more votes of citizens than Trump did....

Forum List

Back