To all you pro oil folks out there.

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Yall need to stop complaining about Biden and what you think he's done to increased gas prices. Biden is doing the oil companies a favor. Record profits with little overhead.
So if you're going to continue to be pro big oil, yall need to stop complaining about the price. It's a free market economy, and if the oil companies get to make $100 billion just in the 1st quarter, then you should all be proud. In fact, I'd advise you all to buy extra gas cans and fill them all up. Buy it and give it away to those who can't afford it.

You know, just to show your support for big oil.

Yall need to stop complaining about Biden and what you think he's done to increased gas prices. Biden is doing the oil companies a favor. Record profits with little overhead.
So if you're going to continue to be pro big oil, yall need to stop complaining about the price. It's a free market economy, and if the oil companies get to make $100 billion just in the 1st quarter, then you should all be proud. In fact, I'd advise you all to buy extra gas cans and fill them all up. Buy it and give it away to those who can't afford it.

Pretty sure working folks don't give two shits about oil company profits. Never have, never will.

However, they get a little pissed when it costs them $100 to fill up their Toyota, Dumbass.

Good luck in November when gas prices are avg around $6-$7 a gallon.

American citizens are for being able to afford filling up their goddamn gas tanks. Truckers are getting crushed with diesel prices. It isn't about cheering on Exxon or Chevron.

Fckn loon. Americans are hurting

Behold, a fascist democrat that obviously has no job, no rent, no responsibilities whatsoever, and of course one of the 28% which so impossibly fucking stupid, they still lap tongues at Bidens fungal encrusted toes, likely he also strongly approves of taking 10-12 year old kids to gay bars so they may enjoy a good old fashioned, totally wholesome drag show.... :banana:

That is normal and applies to anybody, from the little shop owner to the big boss. Since Ukrainian wheat is not an industrial base material and also not in every food we can be sure that most of the increases of prices, that go way beyond the inflation rate, are artificial.

Last edited:

I just want Americans to have lower gas prices. Push policies that make US less dependent on foreign oil. How does that make me pro oil?

That is normal and applies to anybody, from the little shop owner to the big boss. Since Ukrainian wheat is an industrial base material and also not in every food we can be sure that most of the increases of prices, that go way beyond the inflation rate, are artificial.

Artificial price increases?

Bullshit. Oil companies in this country are sitting on their hands due to regulations and permits of the O'biden admin. The Arab countries are making a bundle though. It is a supply and demand issue that determines the price. And Biden has caused a universal shortage. We are gas and oil starved, which is a shame because American oil is the cleanest and the most safely produced in the world.

I just want Americans to have lower gas prices. Push policies that make US less dependent on foreign oil. How does that make me pro oil?
Groomercrats are anti oil people. They vote for and do everything they can to hurt the oil industry. Then groomercrats go fill their car up and complain about the high price.

Soooooo, you're saying Biden and big oil are in bed together? :dunno:

Forum List

Back