Biden Gas Hits $5.29 in S.E. Michigan

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Yeah, you knew it was coming.
The Democrat Party will soon be a distant memory.

Out here in the real world I seriously can't find a soul who admits to voting for that national disaster.

I can't say it's been fun knowing you. 😄

Screenshot_20220606-192449_Gallery.jpg

It is like you people have never read a history book in your life.

For all of my life one party has been declaring the end of the other party

When President Trump left office, I could fill up the same vehicle for about $25. Today it cost me just over $75

I remember when Jr. was in office and gas prices were just as bad. I got disgusted when it cost me 25 bucks to fill up my Harley in Amarillo (gas had hit 4.50/gal back then). But, I didn't blame Jr. for it, I blamed the right people which are the greedy assholes who run the gas and oil companies. People should start looking at them rather than blaming Biden.

I remember when Jr. was in office and gas prices were just as bad. I got disgusted when it cost me 25 bucks to fill up my Harley in Amarillo (gas had hit 4.50/gal back then). But, I didn't blame Jr. for it, I blamed the right people which are the greedy assholes who run the gas and oil companies. People should start looking at them rather than blaming Biden.
Funny how that "greed" only rears its ugly head when Democrats are in power

And, no, we've never seen these prices in Michigan. EVERYTHING is up, but gas is the most obvious.

Funny how that "greed" only rears its ugly head when Democrats are in power

Apparently, you didn't read my post. I said I was disgusted when Jr. was in office and gas had hit 4.50/gal where I lived and it cost me 25 bucks to fill my Harley. I didn't blame Jr., I blamed the people running the gas and oil companies. And, now that it's happening again, those are the people I hold accountable for it yet again.

Apparently, you didn't read my post. I said I was disgusted when Jr. was in office and gas had hit 4.50/gal where I lived and it cost me 25 bucks to fill my Harley. I didn't blame Jr., I blamed the people running the gas and oil companies. And, now that it's happening again, those are the people I hold accountable for it yet again.
I read it. Didn't happen HERE. I have no idea if you know what you're talking about, or if you're lying to cover for your incompetent president.

Yes, BIDEN'S POLICIES CREATED THIS DISASTER.

Now it's time for your party to suffer

$5.09 here. At least, it was when I passed it on the way home tonight. Might be a quarter or half-dollar higher in the ten hours before I have to head back out to work.

$5.09 here. At least, it was when I passed it on the way home tonight. Might be a quarter or half-dollar higher in the ten hours before I have to head back out to work.
Seems to be rising 20 cents or so twice a week. Of course it's anybody fault but Biden and his Democrat allies.

They're toast. Nobody's is buying their excuses

as the SCUM demonRATS would say...
its TRUMPS fault--- 2 years later....
thats because they have NO brains and spew SHIT they are told to

WRONG....this is BEIJING XIDEN"S ECONOMY...that sack of shit has a pen that can start the keystone pipeline back up....just like the sack of shit shut it down...hmmmm, go figure

IF SCUM demonRATS ONLY HAD BRAINS

Forum List

Back