Tired of Whining Vegans, Restaurant Owner Drops All Vegan Items from Menu

No it can't be cruel because there is absolutely no choice in the matter.

Animals have no control over their instinct.

Why do you want to bring people down to the level of animals?

Humans have the ability to control their behavior to a level no animal can come close to.

My point is the animal world is different than the human world. Animals are not human. They hunt and kill each other all the time. Yes, they torture each other as well.

As I pointed out earlier, I don't care for vegetables. In most cases if that's all I had, I'd eat nothing at all. So this attempt to inflict guilt isn't going to work on me. Whatever it takes to get the food we buy at the grocery store, then that's what it takes for me to survive, and between animal survival and my own, I'm going to choose my own.

It's the inevitable end result. would you vote for a law banning egg production?

No, I believe in voting with our pocketbooks. And that IS what is happening. For example, the dairy industry is dying, it has been for years. It would die quicker if the government didn't subsidize it. The market shows that more and more people are becoming aware of the diabolical animal industries. That's why plant-based milks are booming, and vegan products are becoming more and more popular.

You can't see the difference in unnecessary intentionally caused fear and pain and that caused by the natural struggle of animals to live can you?
Unnecessary--in your opinion. Is human starvation necessary? That is what you are advocating because the earth, with our present resources and technology cannot support a vegan lifestyle for its 7+ billion people. Human starvation create far greater pain and suffering than you contend these farm raised animals experience. You can continue to skip merrily down your yellow brick road to the utopia in your mind, but it is not and never will be reality.

the golden rule is talking about humans, not animals. This is what I mean by you people equating animals with humans.
You have a lot to learn. God loves the animals. God created the animals! His mercy extends to ALL He created (Psalm 145:8-9) He didn't create them to be food, read Genesis 1:29. And read the scriptures about the future... when God restores the peace and harmony He created in the beginning.

I don't have time right now to explain this further, I have to go, I have something I have to do today and I've been wasting too much time on this forum.

Cool so we can throw people in wood chippers because it's a humane way to execute them

We just had that happen here a week or so ago. Poor kid was only 17. His shirt got caught in the wood chipper. I felt bad, but the one thought I had is he felt no pain. We let people suffer in nursing homes, Hospice and hospitals for weeks and months. That's the most terrible way to go. If I had the choice of a wood chipper or going like that, I'd choose the wood chipper.

Yes, I am pro-life. Who said I wanted to restrict your diet? How is sharing information restricting you?
Do you advocate for outlawing the meat, cheese, poultry and egg industries? If you advocate for the abolition of those industries, you want to restrict my diet. As I've said, the utopia that you have fermenting in your mind would create more human pain and suffering because of the starvation that you would create than these animals experience.

Do you advocate for outlawing the meat, cheese, poultry and egg industries? If you advocate for the abolition of those industries, you want to restrict my diet. As I've said, the utopia that you have fermenting in your mind would create more human pain and suffering because of the starvation that you would create than these animals experience.

Read post #547, I don't have time to repeat myself.

Here, I'll make it easy for you: Tired of Whining Vegans, Restaurant Owner Drops All Vegan Items from Menu

No, I believe in voting with our pocketbooks. And that IS what is happening. For example, the dairy industry is dying, it has been for years. It would die quicker if the government didn't subsidize it. The market shows that more and more people are becoming aware of the diabolical animal industries. That's why plant-based milks are booming, and vegan products are becoming more and more popular.

"Dying"

Keep up with the agitprop comrade!

It is very difficult to run a controlled double blind study with thousands of people for years.

Lifestyle changes have to be evaluated differently than a new pill.
It is very difficult to run a controlled double blind study with thousands of people for years.

Lifestyle changes have to be evaluated differently than a new pill.

No shit. And yet they have been doing that for REAL cardiology studies for decades.

That's why I am quite happy to say that the studies you posted up are not just useless, but misleading, and potentially dangerous.

There are REAL studies that demonstrate a measurable benefit to eating garlic. So I eat a lot of garlic. But you posted nothing that was measurable and then you claim it is scientific.

I hate to break it to ya, but that AIN'T science.

Far from it.

All business owners should have this kind of backbone.

“Please, vegans, It is not a given that we should adapt our menu to suit your preference,” the owners wrote. “If you want vegan food, go to a vegan restaurant…which incidentally if I went to one and asked for a steak I wouldn’t get one, nor would I expect to.

“You have chosen your lifestyle, it’s not a medical condition that you’ve been forced to endure through no fault of your own. Your choice does not fit with our style of cooking. We respect your choice, and expect that you respect ours.”

It’s free enterprise in action. The menu was just adjusted to fit clientele. It has nothing to do with vegans demands. You want your ugly red snappers, go for it.

You have a lot to learn. God loves the animals. God created the animals! His mercy extends to ALL He created (Psalm 145:8-9) He didn't create them to be food, read Genesis 1:29. And read the scriptures about the future... when God restores the peace and harmony He created in the beginning.

I don't have time right now to explain this further, I have to go, I have something I have to do today and I've been wasting too much time on this forum.
Yeah, if you think rabbits and ducks are people and that Jesus meant to include animals in the Golden Rule, I can see you would want to bug out now.

Forum List

Back