Tired of Whining Vegans, Restaurant Owner Drops All Vegan Items from Menu

You think grinding alive an animal that feels fear and pain is humane?
You are insane. Do you think that fear and pain is something your diet is going to alleviate? Sorry to break this to you, snowflake, but a large part of life is fear and pain. Every living animal on earth experiences fear and pain and yep, DEATH. It is a fact of life. You better come to grips with it or you're going to lead a very unhappy existence of your own making.

You are insane. Do you think that fear and pain is something your diet is going to alleviate? Sorry to break this to you, snowflake, but a large part of life is fear and pain. Every living animal on earth experiences fear and pain and yep, DEATH. It is a fact of life. You better come to grips with it or you're going to lead a very unhappy existence of your own making.
You can't see the difference in unnecessary intentionally caused fear and pain and that caused by the natural struggle of animals to live can you?

Cool so we can throw people in wood chippers because it's a humane way to execute them

Wood chippers would be too small, You'd have to at least quadruple the size of the rotors and put the person in head first for it to be quick.

No, treating them like garbage means just that… putting them in a garbage bag as if they are garbage. Or throwing them in the grinder, and then throwing them out like garbage. At least be honest about it, that's exactly how they consider those chicks, garbage.
Do you protest abortion to the same extent that you protest meat? You have made my point that your point is less about vegan options and more about restricting MY diet. No one is trying to restrict YOUR diet.

I don't live in a city.

Animals kill out of of instinct. Animals have no control over their instincts. Maybe you need to learn a little bit about animals.
I've spent my life caring for (and eating) many kinds of animals. I find it breath-taking how little you know about animals!!

Would you want someone to not care about your life and take your life against your will? Yes or no, please.

I'm human, and that's different. You don't believe the same thing, and that's the schwerpunkt of the argument.

Do you protest abortion to the same extent that you protest meat? You have made my point that your point is less about vegan options and more about restricting MY diet. No one is trying to restrict YOUR diet.

Yes, I am pro-life. Who said I wanted to restrict your diet? How is sharing information restricting you?

Forum List

Back