Tired of Whining Vegans, Restaurant Owner Drops All Vegan Items from Menu

Please quote any post of mine where I said that. When you can't will you admit you just lied about my position?

Then you really aren't that concerned over all this. If you are truly horrified, then time to man the barricades and start blowing up factory farms.

Not wanting to be cruel to animals is in no way equating animals with humans.

But one thing animals will never do is be intentionally cruel. That is reserved for humans and you're OK with it.
Omigod, you CITY people!!! You have NO CLUE AT ALL what animals are like! Animals normally, ALL THE TIME, kill all possible prey at once, 40 chickens, 17 lambs, whatever they can get at, and leave them to rot or come back to, whichever, they don't care. Intraspecies is just as bad: rams ramming pregnant ewes, stallions running down fillies to rape them, cats coming back day after day to fight till one finally kills the other, the cruelty and horror of "nature red in tooth and claw" isn't "special" as with people, it's normal everyday activity.

Boy, I bet I know where you live: city or a town house in a safe suburb.

And their instinct isn't cruel? it's simply part of the animal world.
No it can't be cruel because there is absolutely no choice in the matter.

Animals have no control over their instinct.

Why do you want to bring people down to the level of animals?

Humans have the ability to control their behavior to a level no animal can come close to.

Then you really aren't that concerned over all this. If you are truly horrified, then time to man the barricades and start blowing up factory farms.
I'm not a criminal.

But it seems you condone criminal behavior as much as you do intentional cruelty to animals.

I'm not a criminal.

But it seems you condone criminal behavior as much as you do intentional cruelty to animals.

No, calling out your disconnect between your words on this and your actions as they should be based on your words.

And? It's the quickest and most humane way to cull, even if it looks horrible.

You're still not acknowledging the point! I'll repeat, it's not about trying to do something wrong in a more "humane" way. Why not just not do the wrong thing in the first place? You don't have a problem at all with them treating God's creation like garbage? That's exactly what they're doing.

Omigod, you CITY people!!! You have NO CLUE AT ALL what animals are like! Animals normally, ALL THE TIME, kill all possible prey at once, 40 chickens, 17 lambs, whatever they can get at, and leave them to rot or come back to, whichever, they don't care. Intraspecies is just as bad: rams ramming pregnant ewes, stallions running down fillies to rape them, cats coming back day after day to fight till one finally kills the other, the cruelty and horror of "nature red in tooth and claw" isn't "special" as with people, it's normal everyday activity.

Boy, I bet I know where you live: city or a town house in a safe suburb.
I don't live in a city.

Animals kill out of of instinct. Animals have no control over their instincts. Maybe you need to learn a little bit about animals.

No, calling out your disconnect between your words on this and your actions as they should be based on your words.
Why do I have to force other people to make their own ethical choice?

That seems to be your thing.

You want to turn a blind eye to the reality just so you can justify your food choices.

You're still not acknowledging the point! I'll repeat, it's not about trying to do something wrong in a more "humane" way. Why not just not do the wrong thing in the first place? You don't have a problem at all with them treating God's creation like garbage? That's exactly what they're doing.

Treating them like garbage would mean being intentionally cruel. Maceration is a more humane way to cull.

To get what you want you have to ban everyone eating meat and any animal product. Or make the production so expensive only the rich could afford to eat it. Sorry, but that ain't gonna happen.

Why do I have to force other people to make their own ethical choice?

That seems to be your thing.

You want to turn a blind eye to the reality just so you can justify your food choices.

No blind eye, just don't care. Everything dies eventually, I'm gonna eat my damn steak and eggs.

Treating them like garbage would mean being intentionally cruel. Maceration is a more humane way to cull.

To get what you want you have to ban everyone eating meat and any animal product. Or make the production so expensive only the rich could afford to eat it. Sorry, but that ain't gonna happen.
Grinding animals alive is not humane in any way

No, treating them like garbage means just that… putting them in a garbage bag as if they are garbage. Or throwing them in the grinder, and then throwing them out like garbage. At least be honest about it, that's exactly how they consider those chicks, garbage.

Forum List

Back