Tired of Whining Vegans, Restaurant Owner Drops All Vegan Items from Menu

The numbers speak for themselves, but I'm not going to do your homework for you.

Dairy is still one of the largest agricultural sectors in this county, and remember you can't just go by numbers for milk. You have to include things like cheese, ice cream, yogurt and other dairy products.

Yeah, if you think rabbits and ducks are people and that Jesus meant to include animals in the Golden Rule, I can see you would want to bug out now.

Quote where I said animals are people. I said God loves the animals. And I said God's mercy extends to all creation (Psalm 145:8-9) Don't put words in my mouth, dishonesty is not a good look for you. But thanks for playing. :113:

It’s your right for you to eat what tastes like Bambi. Just as the restaurant owner points out - stop demanding others conform to your personal choice
What about insects?...no problem with plants being snuffed out?
It’s called humanely .
you want to kill an animal for food humanely, go for it. But the idea of mass producing literally torture chambers for food, is or should be repugnant

Last edited:
Actually for most you would have to remove the cheese. Eggplant parm isn't eggplant parm without the parm.
Lots of pasta sauces with no cheese. Lots of Chinese dishes with no meat, eggs or fish based sauce. Same for Indian and Middle-Eastern.

Not true.

I have been vegan for 3 years now and I still go to places with people who eat meat.

What I find happens most often is that people who eat meat will usually try to get me to eat meat for some reason.
And for many as they age, it’s a valid reason.

you are correct. They are unhealthy (vegans)

like i said, maybe veganism works for a couple weeks but after that, you NEED meat or animal proteins. Vegans don't even eat cheese or eggs (which of course do not "have a face" so I don't get it)
Try telling that to me DiL who has been a vegan for 15 years. She is amazingly healthy.

you are correct. They are unhealthy (vegans)

like i said, maybe veganism works for a couple weeks but after that, you NEED meat or animal proteins. Vegans don't even eat cheese or eggs (which of course do not "have a face" so I don't get it)
Non vegans can be just as unhealthy eating processed foods.
it’s doubtful that very many of the obese pre diabetic public are vegans.

It's probably the most humane way to get rid of them. Should the egg producers just let them starve to death in a corner?
THIS is what's wrong with American farming -- and humanity in general.

And to think, so many have a problem when I quote Christ that those without the Holy Spirit have Satan as their father

Male lions kill the cubs of other males.
Chimpanzees kill other chimpanzees in territorial disputes.
Killer whales catch seals and play "catch" with them but do not eat them.
Is that "cruel"? I don't know but animals do not kill only for food.
Hitler would be so proud of you

Forum List

Back