44 Percent of Pregnant Women in Pfizer Trial Lost Their Babies

When you just look at the pregnancies in the 1st or 2nd trimester, about 82% ended in a miscarriage.
More people are waking up & there will be some really pissed off people when they realize how they were lied to.
The "experts" manipulated them into taking dangerous & deadly experimental gene therapies .

Some of them will never admit it because the dumbest people are also the least likely to recognize when they are wrong about anything

What’s that have to do with everyone having time for the hokey pokey?
There was fear of Covid birth defects, spike in unemployment, and widespread uncertainty. There was also very few people meeting at social events, school, church, parties, bars, restaurants, etc. So one might also suspect fewer pregnancies.

I didn't have more sex during covid.

A 44% drop would have been noticed, but the opposite happen because that is fake news.

Last edited:
Sorry, there is no way that is accurate. Someone is playing with data, the risk for the company, agencies, government and even media is far too high fro 44% to be accurate.
What risk? They can't be sued, and the government is in on it so there will be no prosecution. The mainstream media in America is effectively government-run. There won't be any coverage from them.

Sorry, there is no way that is accurate. Someone is playing with data, the risk for the company, agencies, government and even media is far too high fro 44% to be accurate.
None of that matters. If a claim confirms your emotions - believe it!

If you cant trust those good people at American Greatness who can you trust ?

Certainly not an ignorant, one-legged British faggot that delusionally considers itself qualified to stick its nose into the business of a country on which it has no standing, and about which it has no useful knowledge.

First of all ... 44% of a limited population identified in a data does not have to represent a large number of people.

Secondly ... The way they Federal Government expedited the process for vaccine approval also shielded the manufacturers and agencies
from any legal liabilities that may have been associated with deaths or injuries as a result of taking the vaccine.

You are attempting to discredit the data for no other reason than your misconceptions polluting your understanding of the data ...
And possible consequences for the players, that in reality they were not legally liable for.

I am an Orthodox Jew and in the few years every one of the pregnant women I know were fully vaccinated and gave 99% birth with no problem.
I believe in freedom of choice but this is getting ridiculous.
Calm down everybody! This guy claims he only saw 1% births with problems, or the women had no problem giving birth to 99% of their babies; so don't worry about that clinical trial data.

Forum List

Back