Three times they denied God: New GOP advertisement

If you do not believe it then it is your loss. Faith is believing without seeing first. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Faith brings those things into being. But believe whatever. I am not going to try to convince you of faith. I can but share it with you and if you choose not to accept it then you do not. Jesus didn't force things on people. He gave them they keys to his kingdom if they threw them in the ditch it was their loss.

Guy, the best thing I ever did in my life was reject religion. I didn't feel guilty about shit I never should have felt guilty about, I didn't have to worry about following a lot of stupid rules and I didn't have to keep making excuses for phonies and hypocrites...
That is religion not spirituality but since you do not care to bother to know the difference you miss out on the benefit of it, but as they say you will never miss what you never had....and I am not a guy. I just have that picture posted for a specific reason which I will not bother to get into

Why bother to use the picture if you don't want to get into it?

Here you go:

images

Now, no one will ask.

:thup:

They were just wanting to keep church and state separated - as they should be.

Separation of church and state does not mean an absence of God.

right it keeps it a private matter like it should be. I dont need religion in my government, if i wanted that i'd move to the middle east.
It's been a part (Christianity & God) of this country and government for over 200 years now, but you say that you don't want it in your government eh? Since when did our government exclusively become your government I wonder ?

I think most Americans realize that modern Republicans (not decent ones like Ike and even Reagan) have nothing to do with what Jesus was talking about. So, no, this is bullshit and everyone will see it as such. ...

Yes, because people who dont believe in Jesus Christ are the biggest experts on the subject of Christianity....right.

Fuck off.

Fuck you AND christianity. All churches should be burnt to the ground. Maybe THAT would keep you stupid fucks out of government.

Lol, the problem with Christians right now is that they have no community concept. They think of themselves as a bunch of individual churches with each having their own interests and beliefs, though they all agree on 90% of dogmas if they accept the Bible as a religious authority, not necesarily the only authority.

Fuckheads like YOU are helping to unite us together.

So please, keep talking you stupid bullshit as you are helping us out in ways you apparently cannot grasp for being such a stupid shit, huggsy wuggsy.

I know a word.

Belief is useful, but...

Yeah, and I know a word...'Jacobin' as in the atheistic fucks who started slaughtering people in the French Revolution.

Oh, and another word, 'Stalinist', the name of the thugs who slaughtered nearly a hundred million Rusians.

Some more words, 'Maoist', 'Khmer Rogue', 'Leninist', etc. Same story for all of them, a bunch of murderous thug atheists.

Odd how I think we're looking at the same thing.

Atheism is a belief system even though they deny it. They are simply the zeros of the whole number system.

Yeah, and I know a word...'Jacobin' as in the atheistic fucks who started slaughtering people in the French Revolution.

Oh, and another word, 'Stalinist', the name of the thugs who slaughtered nearly a hundred million Rusians.

Some more words, 'Maoist', 'Khmer Rogue', 'Leninist', etc. Same story for all of them, a bunch of murderous thug atheists.

Odd how I think we're looking at the same thing.

Atheism is a belief system even though they deny it. They are simply the zeros of the whole number system.

If atheism is a belief system then not collecting stamps is a hobby.

Yes, because people who dont believe in Jesus Christ are the biggest experts on the subject of Christianity....right.

Fuck off.

Fuck you AND christianity. All churches should be burnt to the ground. Maybe THAT would keep you stupid fucks out of government.

Shanti. We're all people. Shanti.

images

Fucking truth.

We are all just people, with souls and a conscience to listen to.

Some people like huggsy wuggsy kill theirs.

God is a fairytale, who gives a fuck about him?

if he turns out to be real.....you may.....just sayin...

As though HE is the only option.

:muahaha:

Such a silly thing to say.

If God were female, we would have global earthquakes, meteorshowers, and Solar flares that bake the Earth every thirty days or so.

But since we know that beer tastes so good, football is played on Sunday and women look so much better than men, He is obviously a He.

Guy, the best thing I ever did in my life was reject religion. I didn't feel guilty about shit I never should have felt guilty about, I didn't have to worry about following a lot of stupid rules and I didn't have to keep making excuses for phonies and hypocrites...
That is religion not spirituality but since you do not care to bother to know the difference you miss out on the benefit of it, but as they say you will never miss what you never had....and I am not a guy. I just have that picture posted for a specific reason which I will not bother to get into

Yeah, which 19th century asshole is that, anyway?

Frankly, Religion, spirituality, it's all the same font of bullshit.

about as rational as believing in a lucky Rabbit's foot.

And yet you cannot prove any of that shit rolling out of your pie hole.

Funny how idiots like you confuse preference with reason.

The thing is, the burden of proof isn't on me, it's on believers...

If you are going to insist on changing the law because your Friend in the Sky says so, I think it's kind of on you to prove you HAVE a friend in the sky, isn't it?

if he turns out to be real.....you may.....just sayin...

As though HE is the only option.

:muahaha:

Such a silly thing to say.

If God were female, we would have global earthquakes, meteorshowers, and Solar flares that bake the Earth every thirty days or so.

But since we know that beer tastes so good, football is played on Sunday and women look so much better than men, He is obviously a He.

Yes, I concur.

;)

The thing is, the burden of proof isn't on me, it's on believers...

If you are going to insist on changing the law because your Friend in the Sky says so, I think it's kind of on you to prove you HAVE a friend in the sky, isn't it?

No one is talking about a 'friend in the sky', Joe.

We are talking about the same Eternal Creator that the Socratic school conceived of millenia ago using nothing but reason and logic.

There are reasons the vast majority of mankind find a belief in God to be rational and compelling.

Just because you have not bothered to educate yourself on the topic means nothing more than that you are ignorant.

The Eternal Creator is not a 'magical man in the sky'. He was not made within the flow of time and space as all polietheistic deities are. He has no flow of conscience as everything is in the present to Him, past and future as well. He is the real world entity that George Cantors 'infinity of infinities' would represent. I could go on about the relevant things we know about the Creator but I would be wasting my time telling them to you because you are believing what you wish, not what the evidence leads you to based on a reasonable effort to investigate the topic.

And your pretense to have done so is nothing more than a hypocrital sham and fraud.

And though some are trying to change laws based on Biblical revelation, there is no requirement to do so as the evolved moral structure of human society has long had certain common precepts that are nearly universal and justify those laws no matter what a bunch of nihilistic atheists may think.

Last edited:
Didn't Judas deny Jesus 3 times???

Unfortunately for him, he had no party apparatchiks to invert his statements.

But he eventually came to regret his words and died hung on his own cross for the sake of Jesus Christ whom he had once so foolishly denied.

Republicans continue to use God as a tool.

Democrats continue to use you as a tool.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Conservative For This Useful Post:
Bigfoot (Today), Conservadude (Yesterday), FlexibleEnergy (09-06-2012), Full-Auto (Yesterday), Grampa Murked U (Today), IGetItAlready (09-06-2012), Jackson (Yesterday), JimBowie1958 (Today), Moneyman (Yesterday), peach174 (Yesterday), SuMar (Today), Uncensored2008 (09-06-2012)

<bows>

Forum List

Back