Three Things To Be Aware Of

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Critical Race Theory, an off-shoot of anti-American neo-Marxism, is being imposed on your children. For some time the proponents pretended that it isn't....they lie.

Union-Linked Coalition Scripts ‘Messaging’ To Counter Parental Pushback Against Critical Race Theory

Attacks on parents and groups opposing CRT in K-12 follow closely the messaging scripts and tactics prepared by the 300-group Future of Learning coalition CRT Messaging Guide. And deep in the mix was the largest teachers union in the nation, the National Education Association.

…mainstream media and K-12 school and teachers union officials have been in a frenzy asserting that Critical Race Theory (CRT) does not really exist outside of legal and higher ed academia, that CRT is not taught in K-12, that parents protesting against CRT are billionaire-backed astroturf, and that opponents can’t even define what CRT is.

… CRT apparently is sufficiently defined and sufficiently taught in K-12 that NEA is coming to its rescue and promotion. The claims that CRT is not a thing in K-12 were a fraud.”

2. This is the heart of what they want everyone to accept:

"I Read Robin DiAngelo’s New Book on ‘Nice Racism.’ Here Are 3 Takeaways.​

DiAngelo refers to a checklist that she borrowed from a professor of education. Here’s a small snippet from the lengthy, anti-racist to-do list.

• I continually educate myself about racism and the perspectives of BIPOC [black, Indigenous, and people of color] people.
• I hold awareness of my whiteness in all settings and that awareness guides how I engage.
• I am involved in anti-racist projects and programs.
• I raise issues about racism over and over, both in public and in private.
• I make sure anti-racism is part of the discussion in meetings and project planning.
• I avoid personalizing racial issues as they are raised in conversation.
• I can identify many aspects of racism as they are happening.
• I attend to group dynamics to ensure the inclusion of BIPOC people.
• I support and validate the contributions of BIPOC people.
If you are not doing all of these things all the time, and then some, you are perpetuating white supremacy."

3. Did you vote Democrat?
1625581346428.png

All curriculum must be approved by the school board through a unanimous election. You people are going a little overboard with the fear factor of learning that the US was racist and how Asians were not supposed to ever become citizens of the US because they hated the Asians as much as the blacks.

All curriculum must be approved by the school board through a unanimous election. You people are going a little overboard with the fear factor of learning that the US was racist and how Asians were not supposed to ever become citizens of the US because they hated the Asians as much as the blacks.
Well, that might be because the US was NOT racist. It has some racists in it, but the USA was NOT racist. I know you won't believe that, and I don't give a fuck if you do or not. But teaching our children lies like CRT should be opposed at the top of our lungs.

Well, that might be because the US was NOT racist. It has some racists in it, but the USA was NOT racist. I know you won't believe that, and I don't give a fuck if you do or not. But teaching our children lies like CRT should be opposed at the top of our lungs.
Yes, slavery was not racist it was an opportunity waiting to happen...Laws against Asians from becoming citizens were not racist they were opportunities waiting to happen..Separate but equal was never about racism it was about opportunities waiting to happen..Next, you're gonna tell me this is a Christian nation which is supposed to make it better while being bad while waiting for opportunities to happen for the oppressed and discriminated.

Last edited:
It's a FAKE issue. 6 months ago you nutjobs never heard of CRT. Now it's the most important thing in the world to you. Until wingnut media tells you to hate something different.

1. Critical Race Theory, an off-shoot of anti-American neo-Marxism, is being imposed on your children. For some time the proponents pretended that it isn't....they lie.

Union-Linked Coalition Scripts ‘Messaging’ To Counter Parental Pushback Against Critical Race Theory

Attacks on parents and groups opposing CRT in K-12 follow closely the messaging scripts and tactics prepared by the 300-group Future of Learning coalition CRT Messaging Guide. And deep in the mix was the largest teachers union in the nation, the National Education Association.

…mainstream media and K-12 school and teachers union officials have been in a frenzy asserting that Critical Race Theory (CRT) does not really exist outside of legal and higher ed academia, that CRT is not taught in K-12, that parents protesting against CRT are billionaire-backed astroturf, and that opponents can’t even define what CRT is.

… CRT apparently is sufficiently defined and sufficiently taught in K-12 that NEA is coming to its rescue and promotion. The claims that CRT is not a thing in K-12 were a fraud.”

DiAngelo refers to a checklist that she borrowed from a professor of education. Here’s a small snippet from the lengthy, anti-racist to-do list.

• I continually educate myself about racism and the perspectives of BIPOC [black, Indigenous, and people of color] people.
• I hold awareness of my whiteness in all settings and that awareness guides how I engage.
• I make sure anti-racism is part of the discussion in meetings and project planning.
If you are not doing all of these things all the time, and then some, you are perpetuating white supremacy."

View attachment 509406
How dare educators try and teach the facts, especially if it makes someone uncomfortable.

View attachment 509406
How dare educators try and teach the facts, especially if it makes someone uncomfortable.
But it's so hard to get people to have blind faith and not deter from the propaganda.

I managed to learn all that---sorta, way back in my white, protestant,
republican town------well----I read the history book. My parents
were very liberal democrats----but not hippies. -----more like jewish
unionists which in that town was considered by lots of the fascists there
COMMUNISM (aka the red peril, better dead than red, McCarthy on
GOD's side). As to CRT that is nothing new----its roots go back to
PRE WORLD WAR II ----amongst black intellectuals like WEB DU BOIS
------etc etc----------HOWEVER CRT is even worse. It is
CONSCIOUS FASCISM of the kiss my ass variety. I am glad that I was
saved from fascism in the 1950s and -DELERIOUS WITH JOY that neither
I nor my grown son will be infected with the PERVERSION called CRT

It's a FAKE issue. 6 months ago you nutjobs never heard of CRT. Now it's the most important thing in the world to you. Until wingnut media tells you to hate something different.

mainstream media and K-12 school and teachers union officials have been in a frenzy asserting that Critical Race Theory (CRT) does not really exist outside of legal and higher ed academia, that CRT is not taught in K-12, that parents protesting against CRT are billionaire-backed astroturf, and that opponents can’t even define what CRT is.

legalinsurrection.com

legalinsurrection.com
legalinsurrection.com

Democrats lie about everything.

View attachment 509406

".... facts...."

No facts here:

1. Critical Race Theory, in the definition proposed in the 1993 book Words That Wound, co-authored by Mari Matsuda, Charles Lawrence III, Richard Delgado, and Kimberlè Crenshaw:

"Critical race theory recognizes that racism is endemic to American life. Rather than seeing racism as aberrational, CRT scholars see it as the norm.

Critical race theory expresses skepticism toward dominant legal claims of neutrality, objectivity, color blindness, and meritocracy.

More important, as critical race theorists we adopt a stance that presumes that racism has contributed to all contemporary manifestations of group advantage and disadvantage along racial lines, including differences in income, imprisonment, health, housing, education, political representation, and military service. Our history calls for this presumption….whites must simply defer to the voices of their non-white peers."

2. The simplest rebuttal is this statement of America’s Creed, which is the opposite of CRT.

…the creed embodies “the political principles of liberty, equality, democracy, individualism, human rights, the rule of law, and private property.” Samuel P. Huntington’s Who Are We? The Challenges to America’s National Identity, p.46

3. A detailed and step-wise dismembering of the aberrant anti-humanity Critical Race Theory, by James A. Lindsay, begins here:

“ Critical Race Theory believes racism is present in every aspect of life, every relationship, and every interaction.

…the usual way society does business, the common, everyday experience of most people of color in this country,”

… what they mean by “racism” isn’t even what most people think racism means. It is not prejudice based upon race or believing some races to be superior or inferior to others that they mean by “racism.” It is, instead, the “system” of everything that happens in the social world and beyond that results in any disparity that works in the favor of “racially privileged” groups (on average) or any “racially oppressed” person claiming they experience racial oppression.

… people who take up Critical Race Theory to look for racism in everything until they find it.

In the workplace that adopts Critical Race Theory, this means that it’s only a matter of time until someone with that worldview finds out how your entire company and its culture is “racist.” At that point, they will cause a meltdown that forces everyone to take sides and demand a reorganization of the entire (now divided) office culture and management.

In schools, it will mean teaching our children to think this way and always be looking for racism in every situation and interaction. In our personal relationships, it means that friends and even family members—especially our kids who have already been educated with Critical Race Theory ideas that have been incorporated in our schools—will eventually call each other out and reject one another, because tolerating racism is also considered a form of racism t

hat would have to be discovered and stopped.”

Eight Big Reasons Critical Race Theory Is Terrible for Dealing with Racism

This is the binary system into which the Left has plunged America: to vote Democrat is to endorse Critical Race Theory....,

.....and vice versa.

Three Things To Be Aware Of

1. PoliticalChic just cuts and pastes
  2. PoliticalChic lies like she breathes
  3. PoliticalChic is not a conservative, but a reactionary, radicalized Trumper

I don’t call myself a Liberal…I’m a conservative…but I am far more liberal than any Leftist because I’m an American, with American values, and those values are about individual liberty and freedom and the American ethic and the Bill of Rights and the Constitution and the privileges bestowed by God, not by the state.

The other side views everything as bestowed by the power of the state because, in their mind, they were responsible for the death of God long ago. Everyone who votes Democrat may not be quite as far as the fringe radicals who have taken over their party, but they certainly are what Lenin called ‘useful idiots.’

Yes, slavery was not racist it was an opportunity waiting to happen...Laws against Asians from becoming citizens were not racist they were opportunities waiting to happen..Separate but equal was never about racism it was about opportunities waiting to happen..Next, you're gonna tell me this is a Christian nation which is supposed to make it better while being bad while waiting for opportunities to happen for the oppressed and discriminated.
Most of that does not exist today. And if it does we find out about it. Pushing agendas while blaming people at the same time is causing massive friction.

alang1216 what does a lefty know about facts ? Nothing!

They lie about everything.

Sometimes the lies are so blatant.......

"MSNBC’s Ruhle: Defund the Police Really Enhances and Empowers Law Enforcement​

www.breitbart.com

MSNBC's Ruhle: Defund the Police Really Enhances and Empowers Law Enforcement

On Friday's broadcast of MSNBC's "Stephanie Ruhle Reports," host Stephanie Ruhle responded to DNC Chair Jaime Harrison arguing that Republicans are the | Clips
www.breitbart.com
www.breitbart.com

Democrats must really believe their voters are stooooooopid.

Know what.....so do I.

Forum List

Back