Three Dozen Female Colleagues from SNL Defend Franken

Wow. He apologized, so it's all good! Besides, he's not as creepy as other gropers!

Well the woman in the stupid picture said she accepts his apology, doesn't want him to resign and doesn't want an ethics hearing.

So you're in a dither because why? Because he doesn't grab women by the genitals or paw underage girls like your idols?

Either stand by Franken the sexual predator or get canned from the show.

Feminism on display.

Most of the women signing this letter haven’t worked on the show for years so no, it’s not about keeping their jobs.

But once again, you disbelieve what women are telling you. When they make allegations that some guy is a creep, they’re lying, and when they say a guy isn’t a creep, they’re lying.

You simply refuse to believe anything you don’t want to hear, if it’s a woman who’s saying it.

They should be ashamed of themselves. Way to defend women's rights. Democrats are such disingenuous douches. Well not all, but most. Hopefully there's still some honorable Democrats out there who'll do the right thing and give Franken the boot. I guess we'll see though.

It's alright...as long as a Democrat does it...just ask Bill Clinton. Liberal women are only selectively outraged by this type of behavior...a (D) makes all the difference.

In 20 years, after Franken's politically useful has come to an end, liberals will safely make a stand for all women everywhere and condemn this behavior in no uncertain terms...good for you, feminists-of-convenience...

Bill Clinton Should Have Resigned Over Lewinsky Affair, Kirsten Gillibrand Says

Three dozen left-wing monkeys defending a left-wing monkey.

Of course this is news-worthy to a left-wing monkey.

Again the allegedly wronged party accepted his apology for the dumbass photo, said she doesn't want an ethics inquiry and doesn't want him to resign.

So rightwingnut hacks must want him to resign when they don't want their very real predator in the White House to resign and don't want the child molester Roy Moore to resign. Nah, you aren't a rightwingnut hack at all

Wow. He apologized, so it's all good! Besides, he's not as creepy as other gropers!

Well the woman in the stupid picture said she accepts his apology, doesn't want him to resign and doesn't want an ethics hearing.

So you're in a dither because why? Because he doesn't grab women by the genitals or paw underage girls like your idols?
So as long as your victim forgives you and does not wish you ill for your CRIMES, it's ok, and we should let the perv / criminal be on his way as if nothing happened?

yeah, that will put an end to this culture and stop it from happening in the future... :p

'Franken got away with it, so must not be a big deal.'

I not in a dither. You're the one with two threads on the same topic. You claim nobody forgave Trump -as if that was somehow relevant.

It's alright...as long as a Democrat does it...just ask Bill Clinton. Liberal women are only selectively outraged by this type of behavior...a (D) makes all the difference.

In 20 years, after Franken's politically useful has come to an end, liberals will safely make a stand for all women everywhere and condemn this behavior in no uncertain terms...good for you feminists-of-convenience...

Did he molest children like Roy Moore?

And I'm going to keep saying this. No matter how much you want to liken him to your child molester Roy Moore or your predator Donald trump, this isn't the same thing.

Now notice it's all men in a tizzy over Al. What does that tell you? It's says that you're being disingenuous and it's you with the double standard.

Have you demanded Donald resign? Roy Moore?

Now say they didn't admit it. Go ahead.

So if someone lies and doesn't take responsibility, it's all good as long as there's an R after their name?

So as long as your victim forgives you and does not wish you ill for your CRIMES, it's ok, and we should let the perv / criminal be on his way as if nothing happened?

yeah, that will put an end to this culture and stop it from happening in the future... :p

'Franken got away with it, so must not be a big deal.'

Yes, the victim’s opinion matters. Certainly more than anyone else’s opinion and definitely more than that of a Russian internet troll like yourself.

I not in a dither. You're the one with two threads on the same topic. You claim nobody forgave Trump -as if that was somehow relevant.

Ok ditherer

Tweeden told CNN that she had been angry with Franken for ten years,
yet she showed up at a 209 USO dinner honoring Franken . look up photo of her at dinner with Franken. draw your own conclusion.

Jillian funnies a thread when she has no defense for her assertions. It happens quite often.

Ted Kennedy swam off and let the young thing he was fucking drown and he apologized and all the libtarded women forgave him immediately. Yeppers. Them did.

Ok ditherer
That's the best you can do? What's the matter? Having trouble typing while some guy grabs your boobs?

In 20 years, after Franken's politically useful has come to an end, liberals will safely make a stand for all women everywhere and condemn this behavior in no uncertain terms...good for you feminists-of-convenience...

Did he molest children like Roy Moore?

And I'm going to keep saying this. No matter how much you want to liken him to your child molester Roy Moore or your predator Donald trump, this isn't the same thing.

Now notice it's all men in a tizzy over Al. What does that tell you? It's says that you're being disingenuous and it's you with the double standard.

Have you demanded Donald resign? Roy Moore?

Now say they didn't admit it. Go ahead.

So if someone lies and doesn't take responsibility, it's all good as long as there's an R after their name?
Weird Al Franken probably used the shush fund to shush up those children that he had molested. And so we never will know..

Yes, the victim’s opinion matters. Certainly more than anyone else’s opinion and definitely more than that of a Russian internet troll like yourself.
Now I seriously asked the question about whose 'say' matters more - character witnesses or victims' - and you nastily personally attacked me. Not only that, you stuck to the 'Snowflake USMB Talking Points' by falsely accusing me of having some connection to the Russians (as you all have with Trump, having no evidence to support your claims / lies about either of us)...

Why do liberals have to be so pissy, nasty and hate-filled?

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, as well, DL!

Now I seriously asked the question about whose 'say' matters more - character witnesses or victims' - and you nastily personally attacked me. Not only that, you stuck to the 'Snowflake USMB Talking Points' by falsely accusing me of having some connection to the Russians (as you all have with Trump, having no evidence to support your claims / lies about either of us)...

Why do liberals have to be so pissy, nasty and hate-filled?

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, as well, DL!

Thanksgiving was the second weekend in October. Your belated good wishes are appreciated.

Thanksgiving (Canada) - Wikipedia

Nobody except paid full time paid posters has the time to make 15,000 posts per year. You are unfamiliar with American slang and cultural references and have been caught more than once being unfamiliar with common terms. As well, your tireless defence of both Trump and Putin are dead giveaways. Americans neither like nor trust Putin.

The only thing the 3 dozen women represent is 3 dozen he didn't grope.

Moore says he didn't do anything and right now not only has no one shown he has, but the Police have not brought any charges. If he did any of that stuff,
that's illegal and criminal. When he is arrested, I'll listen.

Conyers is supporting Moore in a subtle way. He's trying to defend his ass with
the comment..."let us never forget the principle of due process."

Everybody has forgotten that with Moore...huh?

With Franken...he has been accused by 2 gals. He has admitted to
two gals and we have pictures. And the Senate wants to investigate????

Huh?

There is only one way to keep Moore out of that race in Alabama, short
of anybody having some proof.

Al and Johnny must step down. Now!

Forum List

Back