Threats of violence in small town Oklahoma.

Over a requirement to where a mask.

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

From the mayor of Stillwater OK:
"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.

They have to remove that requirement. Like when the Rodney King riots happened. They hurried up the process for a retrial. It is because it depends on what the public thinks, not what the judges or political leaders thinks.

Temporary measures for emergency public health issues are not unconstitutional. Also, have you ever been anywhere with a sign that says "no shoes, no shirt, no service"?

Was that unconstitutional?
That is a private owner store's policy, A person have the right to have dress codes for their own businesses. To make sure that it will not hurt their businesses by offending others.

These almost certainly conservitard hicks are threading to harm the people in the stores because their almost certainly conservitard city government declared they must wear masks in public.

Cries of "unconstitutional" were heard. It's not, BTW. Unless you think the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy is as well.

"In the short time beginning on May 1, 2020, that face coverings have been required for entry into stores/restaurants, store employees have been threatened with physical violence and showered with verbal abuse. In addition, there has been one threat of violence using a firearm. This has occurred in three short hours and in the face of clear medical evidence that face coverings helps contain the spread of COVID-19."

My opinion?

Dumb-ass, selfish, redneck tRumplings with no common sense, no education, and the self preservation instincts of depressed lemmings.

They have to remove that requirement. Like when the Rodney King riots happened. They hurried up the process for a retrial. It is because it depends on what the public thinks, not what the judges or political leaders thinks.

Temporary measures for emergency public health issues are not unconstitutional. Also, have you ever been anywhere with a sign that says "no shoes, no shirt, no service"?

That is a private owner store's policy, A person have the right to have dress codes for their own businesses. To make sure that it will not hurt their businesses by offending others.

All of you idiots are willing to fight so hard for your right to die an agonizing death.

You are reaching whole new levels of stupid.

Actually I cheer people standing up for their liberty and rights
Yes, from a safe distance, in your safe space. Just like your heroes onFOX. Good for you. With "patriots" like you, we would still be a British colony.

Don't expect any more responses until you quote my posts in their entirety and proper context.

Oh no! Looks like i will have to find another ignorant crybaby cultist to call everyone "commies". I should probably start in a trailer park in Oklahoma. Oh dangit, i just found you again. The search continues....

Just keep proving your ignorance, I haven't lived in OK since 1976, but I do have family there.

Well geesh, I cant be expected to keep track of EVERY hillbilly Nazi, now can i?
What are you worried about, according to you they are gonna die, right? They’ll kill each other right? Those evil fkse, right?

My opinion?

All of you idiots are willing to fight so hard for your right to die an agonizing death.

You are reaching whole new levels of stupid.

So why do you care? Right? Not affecting you, right?if people want to commit suicide why does that bother you?

BTW, that’s rhetorical

Actually I cheer people standing up for their liberty and rights
Yes, from a safe distance, in your safe space. Just like your heroes onFOX. Good for you. With "patriots" like you, we would still be a British colony.

Don't expect any more responses until you quote my posts in their entirety and proper context.

Oh no! Looks like i will have to find another ignorant crybaby cultist to call everyone "commies". I should probably start in a trailer park in Oklahoma. Oh dangit, i just found you again. The search continues....

Just keep proving your ignorance, I haven't lived in OK since 1976, but I do have family there.

Well geesh, I cant be expected to keep track of EVERY hillbilly Nazi, now can i?

Yet you claimed you already did, guess that just makes you a liar.

Forum List

Back