Hospitals Are Overwhelmed? Where Is The Pandemic?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

GOD BLESS THESE TIRELESS WORKERS.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

65,605 officially dead in the US from Covid. I think it safe to say many of these deaths were NOT caused by Covid as the primary cause, but tested + for Covid so got swept up in the data to help beef the numbers.
But we'll stick with 65,000 to --

MAKE THE POINT. What does 65,000 dead in the USA since beginning of March mean?

1. That is 1,300 dead per state in toto.
  2. That is 21.7 dead per state per day.
  3. That is 0.176 people dead per hospital per day.
That is enough for 1 person dead per hospital per every 6 days.

I shit you not.

6,146 hospitals in the USA. 1,300 dead over a 2 month period. DO THE MATH.

That is why the hospitals are empty.

Now I understand that there are also those who are sick in the hospital who survive and don't die.
And that not all states have the same number of hospitals
or the same number sick at a time.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

How do these states even know the number of Covid cases when nobody has a test and they send sick people home refusing to test them?

But what about the CDC? GOTTA BELIEVE THEM. But wait. The CDC was in on the coverup that poisoned 43,000 people in Flint Michigan who between every local, city, state and federal agency, fought TOOTH AND NAIL for years despite overwhelming evidence, to deny that there was a DAMNED THING WRONG WITH THEIR DRINKING WATER. That they had poisoned and covered up. That was 3X the level considered toxic waste. And stood by as the people of Flint, washed, bathed, cooked with and drank that for 18 months.

But they are the gospel truth now, right?

SOMETHING'S PRETTY FUCKING WRONG HERE.

I ask: WHERE'S THE PANDEMIC?

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

65,605 officially dead in the US from Covid. I think it safe to say many of these deaths were NOT caused by Covid as the primary cause, but tested + for Covid so got swept up in the data to help beef the numbers.

I shit you not.

Now I understand that there are also those who are sick in the hospital who survive and don't die.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

How do these states even know the number of Covid cases when nobody has a test and they send sick people home refusing to test them?

But what about the CDC? GOTTA BELIEVE THEM. But wait. The CDC was in on the coverup that poisoned 43,000 people in Flint Michigan who between every local, city, state and federal agency, fought TOOTH AND NAIL for years despite overwhelming evidence, to deny that there was a DAMNED THING WRONG WITH THEIR DRINKING WATER. That they had poisoned and covered up. That was 3X the level considered toxic waste. And stood by as the people of Flint, washed, bathed, cooked with and drank that for 18 months.

I think we all did a good job in this country dealing with this. Trapped in our houses like rats. Keeping cool.

We did all we could do without totally destroying everything.

If you're going to die now, you're going to F die. What else is left to do. Stay in your house the rest of your days ain't a good alternative.

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

I shit you not.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

You need to contact Trump immediately

This way, Trump can claim there is no pandemic

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

I shit you not.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

*CDC has modified the death total to under 40K

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

I shit you not.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

I think we all did a good job in this country dealing with this. Trapped in our houses like rats. Keeping cool.

We did all we could do without totally destroying everything.

If you're going to die now, you're going to F die. What else is left to do. Stay in your house the rest of your days ain't a good alternative.
Staying under house arrest was a stupid idea in the first place.

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

I shit you not.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

It’s like standing in Kansas during Katrina and saying, “What hurricane?”

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

I shit you not.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

Give them another month, and they'll have the books cooked to the point that they'll claim this was the number they gave all along.

Trump did a hell of a job stopping this, as history will write.
Except that he didn't stop it....This has been a big con job from the get-go, and he had his vanity played against him by people who have figured him out.
As a life and health underwriter qualified since Reagan was prez, my peers and I would strongly disagree with you.

So its you against a 40 yr experienced life and health underwriter, what even qualifies you to be able to speak about it, someone who knows a lil more about health than you do. What is your experience?

Except that he didn't stop it....This has been a big con job from the get-go, and he had his vanity played against him by people who have figured him out.
As a life and health underwriter qualified since Reagan was prez, my peers and I would strongly disagree with you.

So its you against a 40 yr experienced life and health underwriter, what even qualifies you to be able to speak about it, someone who knows a lil more about health than you do. What is your experience?
That's anecdotal....Sound familiar?

GOOD GOD SAVE US!

MERCY!

OH THE HUMANITY.

PANIC IN THE STREETS.

I shit you not.

BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

You could FILL Fenway Park with 40,000.

Fun with statistics? ...

60,000 over two months ... we averaged 16,000 dead in two months fighting WWII ... 42,000 dead every two months during the Civil War counting both sides ...

The CDC was in on the coverup that poisoned 43,000 people in Flint Michigan

You need to explain this better ... water safety is generally the responsibility of the EPA ... the CDC won't get involved until folks start showing up in doctor's offices with lead poisoning ... that won't happen for many years yet ... "cover up", the tap water was brown like pond water, smelled as bad too ... the problem was only colored people were effected, so complaints were ignored ... state officials went to prison ... great cover-up, there friend, great cover-up ...

That's anecdotal....Sound familiar?
Sorry. This is not you. But I've been in personal finance since Reagan first put his hand on that bible. Yet I have people here who make 15 bucks an hour and slave to a boss. YET they are finance experts................LOLOLOLOL

Same with medical knowledge. I get factory workers giving med advice...LOLOL

None of this is you, but if you are fluent in finance and medical info, and you get a 15 buck an hour in widget making telling you .Wouldn't you belly laugh uncontrolablly.

BTW. What is your career expertise in?

A better question. Where is your math teacher?

Some of your numbers don't add up.

65,605 officially dead in the US from Covid. - Check
  1. That is 1,300 dead per state in toto. - Check
  2. That is 21.7 dead per state per day. - Check
  3. That is 0.176 people dead per hospital per day. - Check

===========ERROR===========

Yes do the math. You said there were 65,000 dead of a 2 month period, then you changed it to 1,300

Do the math.

Forum List

Back