One Thing I’ve Noticed About the Pandemic...

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Those that had good coping skills have coped. Those that were generally maladjusted and angry have gotten more and more angry. Those who were given to whacky conspiracy theories have gone full tilt conspiratards.

Such is to be expected as challenges break some and make others.

Those that had good coping skills have coped. Those that were generally maladjusted and angry have gotten more and more angry. Those who were given to whacky conspiracy theories have gone full tilt conspiratards.

One thing I have noticed is that peoples lives are being destroyed and companies put out of business by people like you.

People who own businesses that have been crushed are having a lot harder time coping than those who have just been collecting checks.

those with good coping skills have coped
WOW
1588428315791.png

here's one:
those with good fishing skills catch fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GENIUS
1588426907501.png

Last edited:
We suffered together, we can recover together. That's just good old American brotherhood.

We suffered together, we can recover together. That's just good old American brotherhood.

Actually, some people have suffered a lot, and other haven't suffered at all. Au contraire, a lot of politicians have really enjoyed the whole event. Establishing curfews, all kinds of new rules about masks, social distancing, closing businesses, sending people checks. Nowadays a lot of the governors are walking around like they are Kim Jong Fucking Un and are really into it.

Actually, some people have suffered a lot, and other haven't suffered at all. Au contraire, a lot of politicians have really enjoyed the whole event. Establishing curfews, all kinds of new rules about masks, social distancing, closing businesses, sending people checks. Nowadays a lot of the governors are walking around like they are Kim Jong Fucking Un and are really into it.
.....as a member previously said, the politicians haven't lost their jobs or paycheck
MOFO the politicians ---they should have furloughed MANY government workers LONG ago--we were in HUGE debt even back then
...they should ''furlough'' some of these jackass politicians who contribute NOTHING

.....companies lay off workers even when they make a profit.....the US government is in huge debt--it's time to lay off some of these people

Every other November, the entire House and a third of the Senate can be "furloughed". It's in the Constitution!

One thing that I hear regularly that drives me up the fucking wall is, "We're all in this together!"

We are MANIFESTLY NOT "all in this together," especially if we are doing what our Superiors are telling us to do. We are hunkered down in our fucking houses, afraid to even get near one another on the street.

I personally am ignoring every rule that will not get me shot. I go out every day, several times, to walk, ride my bike, ride my motorcycle, practice golf, and generally enjoy my limited freedom. I'm eating "out" at least once a day, usually fast food at the drive-thru.

If you ever intend to state that ridiculous slogan about being in "this" "together," fuck you very much, in advance.

One thing that I hear regularly that drives me up the fucking wall is, "We're all in this together!"

We are MANIFESTLY NOT "all in this together," especially if we are doing what our Superiors are telling us to do. We are hunkered down in our fucking houses, afraid to even get near one another on the street.

I personally am ignoring every rule that will not get me shot. I go out every day, several times, to walk, ride my bike, ride my motorcycle, practice golf, and generally enjoy my limited freedom. I'm eating "out" at least once a day, usually fast food at the drive-thru.

If you ever intend to state that ridiculous slogan about being in "this" "together," fuck you very much, in advance.
screw your buddy before he screws you

Yes people like you that get unemployment checks bigger than your paychecks. Coped very well.

Astute observation and spot-on. But of course where better to witness the witlessness than right here on good ol' USMB -- United Semblance of Mindless Buffoons.

Forum List

Back