Those who support civil war

Where are your battle lines drawn? Or are you just so upset that you would attack someone just to make a point?
We’ll fight against tyranny. Like any rational human would.
Could you cite what you think is tyranny?

Communist Democrats stealing an election then imposing their will on the country.
Well, they might have stole the election, but trying to impose their will through a lame duck imbecile reading from "Palms" is going to be frustrating for them.

Let's face some facts about Trump:

- We were blessed to have him, but he was an anomaly and not the ultimate solution.
- It is amazing that he was able to rebuild a constitutionalist judiciary in one term, and task that has been before the GOP for 80 years.
- Second terms are rarely fruitful, when RBG died and I realized that ACB would be seated, it was clear to me that we got far more from Trump than anyone should be able to expect from a President, and that this is a great achievement, crowning an historic presidency, and he has a fabulous life to return to, still enjoying the vigor of a young man, richly blessed in family relationships, property, popularity and wealth. Why not go enjoy it? Whether we transition now, or in 2024, we will eventually, why not now and let Trump enjoy these great years that remain, rather than single handedly battling the swamp, and job that is much too big for one man, and quite frankly is more centrally the job of Congress?

- We swept the State Legislatures, far more important for the immediate task are redrawing the election maps and end the Left's continual election fraud.
- We picked up enough seats in the House to make Pelosi a castrated lame duck until nature takes it's course and McCarthy takes the gavel.
- McConnell will continue to lead the Senate. Joe Manchin has already said that he will NOT be the 50th vote to destroy SCOTUS or the US Senate or even the Filibuster. Even if Dems win BOTH GA races, they still can't get to 50 without Manchin, which means that McConnell will continue to have at least veto power over anything Lame Duck Illegitimate Imbecile Joe's agenda.

Like Secretary Flynn, we have much to be grateful for. Ending the Left's ability to steal elections is our top priority. They can't win without cheating, they know it, we know it, the American People know it. And if they can't rely on cheating, they will have to actually tailor an agenda that appeals to the Electorate. So sure they will respond with anger and petulance, but, enough is enough.

Democrats are losing territory

In politics, a bellwether is a county or state that tracks elections well. Missouri was a notoriously accurate forecaster of presidential elections, missing only once in a century -- until Obama came along. Now it is so decidedly Republican that it was not considered a battleground in 2020.

Iowa and Ohio also no longer are battlegrounds. Donald John Trump's staunch defense of capitalism and the American way flipped them.

Florida may be next.

In fact, 18 of the 19 bellwether counties in America went for President Trump, which is further proof that Democrats stole the presidential election.

BBC tried to explain the situation to us dumb Americans in a piece, "Why the most accurate bellwether counties were wrong."

It failed.

The piece rambled on at length never living up to its billing. Finally, the author gave up and ended the piece, "Whether or not these less diverse, industry-dependent communities can regain their bellwether status in four years' time remains to be seen. As the country's demographics shift and the rural-urban divide becomes more pronounced, the chances appear slim."

Less diverse?

The bellwether county with the longest winning streak is plurality Hispanic.

Democrats are losing the country because Democrats lost touch with the country. They impeached the man who brought unemployment down to 3.5% and increased average household income by 12% in just 3 years.

The bellwethers nailed this election. And Democrats know it.

2020's blue wave turned red.

Especially in Florida.

Rod Thomson reported, "No less a non-conservative authority than Politico has labeled the Florida Democratic Party in post-election meltdown after a complete beatdown by the Florida GOP in the Nov. 3 election. It’s so bad that Democrats are seriously worried that Florida has become a permanently red state."

President Trump carried the state by more than 3 points and by more than 370,000 votes.

But it was down the ballot that have Democrats worried.

In a year when Democrats had hoped to pick up 5-10 seats in the Florida House and three seats in the Senate and maybe flip the Florida statehouse for the first time in 20 years with the help of tens of millions of dollars poured in from outside Florida, the exact opposite happened. Florida Republicans expanded their state Senate majority by one seat and our state House majority by five seats while also flipping two Congressional seats and giving President Trump a four times larger margin of victory than he had in 2016.

"Tellingly, Miami-Dade County led the dramatic flip. Hillary Clinton won the county by almost 300,000 votes in 2016, Joe Biden won it by only 85,000 — just 7% compared to Clinton’s 29% margin. That’s also where the two Congressional seats were located. But all of this is only continuing the reddening of Florida."​

Democrats owned party registration. No more. Republican registration droves have closed the gap to 134,000.

The media has barked about flipping Texas blue for years only to see it redden as legal Hispanic voters approve of the Trumpian drive against border jumping.

The media missed Republicans flipping Missouri red. Ohio red. Iowa red. And now Florida red.

Who is Secretary Flynn?

I just want to point out for the record 99.9999999% of the political violence in this country stream from unhinged leftists
Could you provide a link?

Can you watch the news would be a better question.
Aren't we supposed to be skeptics about media?

And yet you aren't. You believed every lie they pushed.
It seems your reality and my reality are predicated on one thing. Fear.

I am not in fear of truth, and you are.

Not fear. You love to harp about fear yet you are the one cowering from covid. Not I.

I merely state an opinion based on decades of reading history.
Well go on denying the pandemic. It cares not about your ignorance. It only wants to infect you.

I suppose you thought seat belts infringed on your freedom too.

If this Scamdemic is so horrible how come the death rate in America is unchanged from previous years?
Except for the 269,000 additional deaths.

The deaths went down
A lot of people understand what they face now that we will be in control of the government again soon. They're going to lose their means to resist, they're going to be forced to do a lot of things they don't like. Even worse than the masks and lock downs. They're going to have to be relocated, they're going to have to give up their cars and they're going to have to face the facts that they can not use up tons of fossil fuels heating and cooling the air in their residences. They're not going to be able to eat as much as they want, and throw away more food than the rest of the world can produce. They're not going to be able to buy massive tons of hideous clothing they throw away after wearing a few times. They're not going to be able to incite each other to resist.

American consume too much, waste too much, and it costs the world's poor too much in labor and suffering to keep them in comfort. The rest of the world's poor need to be uplifted a lot before things stabilize, and it has to be done while seriously reducing the massive negative impact humans have on the climate. America is in for a serious culture shock.
When has any of that ever happened?

Does fear and conspiracy drive your thought process, or can you provide evidence of your claims?

We could ask you the same question. This whole question of yours is based on fear and conspiracy.
Where are threats of civil war coming from?

By a very few, we have had that element for decades and decades. Your whole thread is based on fear and no facts.
Are there many threads here at USMB that advocate civil war?
So you believe a message board with 100 active posters and with a minority of then talking civil war makes a case? Sorry, I’m not arguing stupid. There are several on this board that supported the BLM riots, I know that is the minority, I’m not a reactionary and not a partisan hack trying to make the other side look evil or violent.
I titled this thread to those who advocate civil war. I'm asking those specifically why they think as they do.

Then you went off tangent with another poster asking him about his fears and his conspiracy and called you out for being the exact same way. You shouldn’t have brought it up if you didn’t want to go there cupcake.
I am curious if fear and suspicion ar the motivation factors in his thinking.

The same fear and suspicion that motivated you to start the thread.
I’m not sure why people are paranoid but it seems to want to put blame on the other side.

I just want to point out for the record 99.9999999% of the political violence in this country stream from unhinged leftists

Not fear. You love to harp about fear yet you are the one cowering from covid. Not I.

Well go on denying the pandemic. It cares not about your ignorance. It only wants to infect you.

If this Scamdemic is so horrible how come the death rate in America is unchanged from previous years?

The deaths went down
A lot of people understand what they face now that we will be in control of the government again soon. They're going to lose their means to resist, they're going to be forced to do a lot of things they don't like. Even worse than the masks and lock downs. They're going to have to be relocated, they're going to have to give up their cars and they're going to have to face the facts that they can not use up tons of fossil fuels heating and cooling the air in their residences. They're not going to be able to eat as much as they want, and throw away more food than the rest of the world can produce. They're not going to be able to buy massive tons of hideous clothing they throw away after wearing a few times. They're not going to be able to incite each other to resist.

American consume too much, waste too much, and it costs the world's poor too much in labor and suffering to keep them in comfort. The rest of the world's poor need to be uplifted a lot before things stabilize, and it has to be done while seriously reducing the massive negative impact humans have on the climate. America is in for a serious culture shock.

Does fear and conspiracy drive your thought process, or can you provide evidence of your claims?

We could ask you the same question. This whole question of yours is based on fear and conspiracy.

By a very few, we have had that element for decades and decades. Your whole thread is based on fear and no facts.
So you believe a message board with 100 active posters and with a minority of then talking civil war makes a case? Sorry, I’m not arguing stupid. There are several on this board that supported the BLM riots, I know that is the minority, I’m not a reactionary and not a partisan hack trying to make the other side look evil or violent.
I titled this thread to those who advocate civil war. I'm asking those specifically why they think as they do.

Then you went off tangent with another poster asking him about his fears and his conspiracy and called you out for being the exact same way. You shouldn’t have brought it up if you didn’t want to go there cupcake.

I’m not sure why people are paranoid but it seems to want to put blame on the other side.
When aggressive Right Wingers talk about civil war, my thoughts return to Oklahoma City

My question to those of you advocating armed insurrection and political violence is why?

Why would you be willing to take part in criminal activity just to advance your political ideology?

Did you post that question to Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA?

The deaths went down

When aggressive Right Wingers talk about civil war, my thoughts return to Oklahoma City
That was a warning to people. And now the truth about Progressives is out front for all to see.

The deaths went down

If the right decided to go the civil war route it'd be much worse than that.
Remember,we have millions of firearms and billions of rounds of ammo.
If we were dangerous you'd know it by now.

The deaths went down

And when left wingers riot in Baltimore, Ferguson, Portland, Seattle, Dallas, Milwaukee, Minneapolis and other large cities, I think of left wingers with all the excuses why it is not them but some far away imaginary fairy. People dead, injured, toppled statues, burn storefronts, looting, but that is just everyone’s imagination.

I live in the upper Ohio River valley, in a county that voted greater than 65% for Trump. I ventured out today to do some shopping. I am aware that the majority of my fellow customers disagree with my personal politics.

And yet no one was discussing politics. We were all citizens trying our best to get through these difficult times.

My question to those of you advocating armed insurrection and political violence is why?

Why would you be willing to take part in criminal activity just to advance your political ideology?

And, more crucially, who are you going to shoot? Someone with a Biden bumper sticker on their car? Someone driving a Smart Car or at least not a pickup truck? Someone who, as an American citizen has the right, voices criticism of Trump or Trump policies?

Where are your battle lines drawn? Or are you just so upset that you would attack someone just to make a point?
You should be asking people on your own side that question, shit-for-brains.

Did you post that question to Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA?

They are exempt from scrutiny....they are black and or have nose rings, neck tattoos and purple mohawks.

^ Weirdo Alert! :cuckoo:

I live in the upper Ohio River valley, in a county that voted greater than 65% for Trump. I ventured out today to do some shopping. I am aware that the majority of my fellow customers disagree with my personal politics.

And yet no one was discussing politics. We were all citizens trying our best to get through these difficult times.

And, more crucially, who are you going to shoot? Someone with a Biden bumper sticker on their car? Someone driving a Smart Car or at least not a pickup truck? Someone who, as an American citizen has the right, voices criticism of Trump or Trump policies?

You asked three questions and I will try to answer them.

1. Why are we “advocating armed insurrection and political violence” (your words, not truth)? Because we realize we are going to lose many of our rights, and we are willing to defend our rights and the rights of all Americans.

2. it’s only “criminal” in the eyes of those criminals who are either ok with taking peoples rights away, or actively trying to take them away.

3. Who are we going to shoot? Well, if it comes to that we will shoot those who try to take our rights away by force. We will use any non-violent means at our disposal first.
Which rights are you worried about losing?
I'm not worried about them taking away our rights. It is because we never had any.
Our rights only came into effect when Pres. Trump stepped into office. But if he leaves, everything will be back to normal again. We will be sitting around the campfire again, daydreaming about how it will feel to have rights.

hell-gif_13_delay-0.15s.gif

Forum List

Back