Those closest to Trump are writing books exposing the real Trump

Nobody has to write a book about Joe Potatohead.

Actually.........they did..............

1652568695497.png

1652568710279.png

Instead of smelling, start reading. Read what conservatives who know Trump are saying.
You are like most Trump supporters, you are not using your brain. In your case, you are using your nose. I guess your nose is bigger than your brain.
Wow! Isn't that a profoundly original observation! I'm impressed!

:laughing0301:

Those closest to Trump are writing books exposing the real Trump. The conclusion, of the vast majority of books, is that Donald Trump was an incompetent President.
Those writing books include Esper, William P. Barr,, Omarosa Manigault Newman, Michael Cohen, Anthony Scaramucci, John Bolton, Stephanie Grisham, and the latest Deborah Birx,
All of these individuals were hired by Trump. They are not liberals or enemies. They were friends and conservatives. It is not just one or two disgruntled employees.

How can Trump supporters not see what an incompetent President Trump was and would be if elected again. He is a competent con man.

All those "closest'' friends are all camp followers and their books are going to rot on the shelf.

Those closest to Trump are writing books exposing the real Trump. The conclusion, of the vast majority of books, is that Donald Trump was an incompetent President.
Those writing books include Esper, William P. Barr,, Omarosa Manigault Newman, Michael Cohen, Anthony Scaramucci, John Bolton, Stephanie Grisham, and the latest Deborah Birx,
All of these individuals were hired by Trump. They are not liberals or enemies. They were friends and conservatives. It is not just one or two disgruntled employees.

How can Trump supporters not see what an incompetent President Trump was and would be if elected again. He is a competent con man.Th

THE REAL TRUMP cut down on illegal immigration, created a booming U.S. economy and promoted peace around the world, you idiot. I don't care if he did it standing on his head.

There has never been so many negative books come out about a Presidency, as have come out about Trump.
Many concerned patriots that want the citizenry know about Trump's incompetency. Bolton, Esper, Barr and Birx.
How can the leader of the US consider injecting bleach or using ultra-violet light. to eliminate COVID. Consider shooting rioters in the legs to stop them. He did not bring that up on January 6th. Consider sending missiles into Mexico to bomb drug cartels. halting criminal investigations for personal gain.
I dunno......Biden says shit worse every God Damned day.
And has this strange habit of cutting cheese in front of the Royal Family and shitting himself in the Pope's chambers.

Liberal loon get rich scheme.
#1 Write a fantasy book about Trump
#2 The bigger the lies the better
#3 Get on the tard media like MSNBC
#4 Tell even more outrageous lies
#5. Liberal hive will swarm to buy the book.
#6. Go to bank and collect the money
#6. Repeat step #1

You MAGA tards have given Trump enough cash to pay lawyers to sue every one of them for defemation if they're lying.

Sooooooooo, why hasen't he?

I dunno......Biden says shit worse every God Damned day.
And has this strange habit of cutting cheese in front of the Royal Family and shitting himself in the Pope's chambers.
Your words are a vision of your mind. What a disgusting, fricked up mess your mind is.

Forum List

Back