Those closest to Trump are writing books exposing the real Trump

I would say "top of a mountain" was that America had high hopes of Obama, they placed him at the top, he was great, a new dawn for America etc.. but, he left office from the bottom of a valley.
He did not.
The economy was doing just fine.

The only thing republicans could bring up constantly was the "Labor force participation" rate.
Calling the unemployment numbers fake news.
Not a valley that where he's walked outside and stood in the Grand Canyon. I thought I had to explain that too.
You thought wrong.
It's called, "Metaphorically speaking" :rolleyes:

It was opinion, dumbass.

"We continue to be in a jobless, profitless recovery," said Ken Goldstein, chief economist of the Conference Board, a New York-based private research firm.
......and true

To be honest though, I have to thank the useless Obama on one thing.. With the run up to the Brexit vote, he stuck his nose in and said we should stay in the EU, and as he was detested, it made more people vote to leave.

Last edited:
Those closest to Trump are writing books exposing the real Trump. The conclusion, of the vast majority of books, is that Donald Trump was an incompetent President.
Those writing books include Esper, William P. Barr,, Omarosa Manigault Newman, Michael Cohen, Anthony Scaramucci, John Bolton, Stephanie Grisham, and the latest Deborah Birx,
All of these individuals were hired by Trump. They are not liberals or enemies. They were friends and conservatives. It is not just one or two disgruntled employees.

How can Trump supporters not see what an incompetent President Trump was and would be if elected again. He is a competent con man.

Does this include the Presidency ending bombshells from Bolton?

Those closest to Trump are writing books exposing the real Trump. The conclusion, of the vast majority of books, is that Donald Trump was an incompetent President.
Those writing books include Esper, William P. Barr,, Omarosa Manigault Newman, Michael Cohen, Anthony Scaramucci, John Bolton, Stephanie Grisham, and the latest Deborah Birx,
All of these individuals were hired by Trump. They are not liberals or enemies. They were friends and conservatives. It is not just one or two disgruntled employees.

How can Trump supporters not see what an incompetent President Trump was and would be if elected again. He is a competent con man.

Let me tell you what I saw during Trump's tenure in office.
His Executive Orders:
1. Operation Warp Speed.
2. The Right to Try, for terminally ill patients.
3. Inner-city Opportunity Zones.
4. Border Security.
5. White House Initiative to promote Excellence and Innovation at Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
6. Additional sanctions on North Korea.
The list of his Executive Orders goes on and on. As he was never a politician, he was unfamiliar with all of its idiosyncrasies and he wasn't a polished speaker, but he did good things, which is more than one can say about the senile fool in the Oval Office now.

Let me tell you what I saw during Trump's tenure in office.
His Executive Orders:
1. Operation Warp Speed.
2. The Right to Try, for terminally ill patients.
3. Inner-city Opportunity Zones.
4. Border Security.
5. White House Initiative to promote Excellence and Innovation at Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
6. Additional sanctions on North Korea.
The list of his Executive Orders goes on and on. As he was never a politician, he was unfamiliar with all of its idiosyncrasies and he wasn't a polished speaker, but he did good things, which is more than one can say about the senile fool in the Oval Office now.
Why isn't anyone writing about his big accomplishment. The common theme of those who worked for him, is he is unfit to lead.

Why don't you write a book. Maybe your mom will help you. I would be happy to send you a box of crayons to help you get going.

So what this happened with Bush, Obama, now Trump and it will with Biden when he leaves office as well and those who follow him. People who work for the President writing books after they leave the job is now as common as the sunrise.
Writing books about ex-Presidents, by those who were around him and historians, is common. Up until Trump, the majority of books written were positive except for Nixon. Trump makes Nixon look like a choir boy.

Why isn't anyone writing about his big accomplishment. The common theme of those who worked for him, is he is unfit to lead.

Why don't you write a book. Maybe your mom will help you. I would be happy to send you a box of crayons to help you get going.
Aaaaahhhh, insults, the last refuge of someone losing an argument.

Aaaaahhhh, insults, the last refuge of someone losing an argument.
Trump minion's like you described below. Trump has bamboozled all the minions.
1656393053018.png

Lefties have a class action against DT for living rent free in their heads for 6 straight years
No one should ignore Trump and his trained monkeys. They are a true danger to the existence of our Union.
His trained monkeys, like John, want Trump to be ignored so there will not be resistance to their ruining our great country.

No one should ignore Trump and his trained monkeys. They are a true danger to the existence of our Union.
His trained monkeys, like John, want Trump to be ignored so there will not be resistance to their ruining our great country.
More lefty projection.
You all snap up any lie they can come up with & run with it.
When you don't like something, you climb a tree & throw your own feces.
Dance monkey, dance

Forum List

Back