Those closest to Trump are writing books exposing the real Trump

Those closest to Trump are writing books exposing the real Trump. The conclusion, of the vast majority of books, is that Donald Trump was an incompetent President.
Those writing books include Esper, William P. Barr,, Omarosa Manigault Newman, Michael Cohen, Anthony Scaramucci, John Bolton, Stephanie Grisham, and the latest Deborah Birx,
All of these individuals were hired by Trump. They are not liberals or enemies. They were friends and conservatives. It is not just one or two disgruntled employees.

How can Trump supporters not see what an incompetent President Trump was and would be if elected again. He is a competent con man.

You simply don't understand

Donald Trump was inside the tent pissing out.

As distinct from the current fucktard, who's inside the tent pissing in.

That is all. You have been educated

What the Republican party has turned into, RINO is a compliment to any who calls themself a Republican.
The party of Lincoln has disappeared. It is the party who embraces white supremacism. True conservativism has disappeared.
This entire post ^^^ is complete bullshit from start to finish.

Exposed the OP's true intentions.

And THIS jackass ^^^ accuses others of drinking Kool Aid?

Give me a gigantic fucking break

This entire post ^^^ is complete bullshit from start to finish.

Exposed the OP's true intentions.

And THIS jackass ^^^ accuses others of drinking Kool Aid?

Give me a gigantic fucking break
Sure, Trump and his cult accuses every member of the Trump regime that got fired or quit of being a lying RHINO.

Those closest to Trump are writing books exposing the real Trump. The conclusion, of the vast majority of books, is that Donald Trump was an incompetent President.
Those writing books include Esper, William P. Barr,, Omarosa Manigault Newman, Michael Cohen, Anthony Scaramucci, John Bolton, Stephanie Grisham, and the latest Deborah Birx,
All of these individuals were hired by Trump. They are not liberals or enemies. They were friends and conservatives. It is not just one or two disgruntled employees.

How can Trump supporters not see what an incompetent President Trump was and would be if elected again. He is a competent con man.

How about MArk Medows, Barr, All the Sec of States, His Last Press Officer...

The Trump Cult is being told one after another about how crap his administration was and they still can't believe it... They simply can't believe they were that wrong...

Hard to find a WH Trump administration person who says something nice about the place who isn't related to him...

Let's be clear, Trump picked all these people, he told you they were the best people...

Sure, Trump and his cult accuses every member of the Trump regime that got fired or quit of being a lying RHINO.
I wouldn't know about the Trump cult. Not part of it.

I know about lefties though. I used to be one.

Lefties today, are mostly progressives.

And, like everything else in leftie land, that word means the exact opposite of what it says.

Progs are the most retarded, infantile, ill tempered and politically worthless human beings since the Neo-Cons.

There is NOTHING progressive about them. All they are is a bunch of dumbass fucktards with chips the size of Buffalo on their shoulders.

They are NOT liberals. Not in any sense of the word, except if you mean to the left of John Birch. They're like the Neo-Cons, they're an aberration.

However they're in control of the Democratic party at this point.

Which means Democrats are on my shit list. Anyone who voluntarily associates with regressives is on my shit list.

The problem is not that they have brown matter between their ears. The problem is it oozes out

Sure, you aren't.
Sure, you were.

And, like everything else in leftie land, that word means the exact opposite of what it says.

Progs are the most retarded, infantile, ill tempered and politically worthless human beings since the Neo-Cons.
Which makes them 5 times as smart as a RWNJ.
There is NOTHING progressive about them. All they are is a bunch of dumbass fucktards with chips the size of Buffalo on their shoulders.
As RWNJ's lose the election by 7 million votes then cry "we won"?
They are NOT liberals. Not in any sense of the word, except if you mean to the left of John Birch. They're like the Neo-Cons, they're an aberration.

Which means Democrats are on my shit list. Anyone who voluntarily associates with regressives is on my shit list.
ALL RWNJ's are on my shit list, they are treasonous scum.
The problem is not that they have brown matter between their ears. The problem is it oozes out
Sure, it's the democrats.

Congressman Jim Jordan is big mad. Why won’t the Justice Department investigate the extremely credible claim that Italian satellites threw the 2020 presidential election to Joe Biden? Not even after White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows sent him a YouTube video “proving” it!

“That is a problem,” the Ohio congressman thundered at yesterday’s Oversight Committee hearing on the Capitol Insurrection, referring to the recently released cache of emails showing a sustained pressure campaign by the White House to force the Justice Department to interfere in the 2020 election. “When the chief of staff to the president of the United States asks someone in the executive branch to do something, and they basically give him the finger, I think that’s the problem we should be looking into.”

Gohmert made the comments Tuesday during a House Natural Resources Committee hearing on four bills as he was questioning Jennifer Eberlien, an associate deputy chief of the Forest Service.

"I understand, from what's been testified to the Forest Service and the BLM, you want very much to work on the issue of climate change," Gohmert said, referring to the Bureau of Land Management.

"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they've found that the moon's orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth's orbit around the sun. We know there's been significant solar flare activity," he said. "And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun? Obviously, that would have profound effects on our climate."

You imbeciles elected these morons?
Let alone Trump.

Sure, you aren't.

Sure, you were.

Which makes them 5 times as smart as a RWNJ.

As RWNJ's lose the election by 7 million votes then cry "we won"?

ALL RWNJ's are on my shit list, they are treasonous scum.

Sure, it's the democrats.

Congressman Jim Jordan is big mad. Why won’t the Justice Department investigate the extremely credible claim that Italian satellites threw the 2020 presidential election to Joe Biden? Not even after White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows sent him a YouTube video “proving” it!

“That is a problem,” the Ohio congressman thundered at yesterday’s Oversight Committee hearing on the Capitol Insurrection, referring to the recently released cache of emails showing a sustained pressure campaign by the White House to force the Justice Department to interfere in the 2020 election. “When the chief of staff to the president of the United States asks someone in the executive branch to do something, and they basically give him the finger, I think that’s the problem we should be looking into.”

Gohmert made the comments Tuesday during a House Natural Resources Committee hearing on four bills as he was questioning Jennifer Eberlien, an associate deputy chief of the Forest Service.

"I understand, from what's been testified to the Forest Service and the BLM, you want very much to work on the issue of climate change," Gohmert said, referring to the Bureau of Land Management.

"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they've found that the moon's orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth's orbit around the sun. We know there's been significant solar flare activity," he said. "And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun? Obviously, that would have profound effects on our climate."

You imbeciles elected these morons?
Let alone Trump.
You're just an idiot.

There's no point talking with you retards.

All you progtards are all the same. Shit for brains, and a piss poor attitude.

It's okay. This is America. You're free to make a complete ass of yourself, if that's what you want

Just stay away from my kids. That's all I ask

I'm asking nicely. Don't make me get mean

You're just an idiot.
You're just another RWNJ imbecile.
There's no point talking with you retards.
Sure idiot, over 60 court cases, dozens of recounts, audits and 18 months later you morons STILL think Trump won the election.

All you progtards are all the same. Shit for brains, and a piss poor attitude.
See above dipshit.
It's okay. This is America. You're free to make a complete ass of yourself, if that's what you want
Yeah, but you spread BS, then cry when you're called on it.
Just stay away from my kids. That's all I ask
Something reproduced with you?
Don't worry, everyone will stay away from your likely brainwashed kids , or ......................everyone should.
I'm asking nicely. Don't make me get mean
LOL.

You're just another RWNJ imbecile.
The Kool Aid is strong with this one. ^^^

Obviously, anyone who isn't a progTARD must be a "RWNJ".

Did you ever consider you're destroying your credibility with stuff like this?

Oh well, but you don't care about that. Credibility has no meaning for you. You just keep spouting your masters' propaganda, regardless of whether it's real or not

You're just a troll. Welcome to the ignore list.

There has never been so many negative books come out about a Presidency, as have come out about Trump.
Many concerned patriots that want the citizenry know about Trump's incompetency. Bolton, Esper, Barr and Birx.
How can the leader of the US consider injecting bleach or using ultra-violet light. to eliminate COVID. Consider shooting rioters in the legs to stop them. He did not bring that up on January 6th. Consider sending missiles into Mexico to bomb drug cartels. halting criminal investigations for personal gain.
It would be shamefully sad that you fell for such fantasy in reporting, if it weren’t so funny….

Like it oozed out of Ghouliani's ears? Do you mean like that?
MAGA

Forum List

Back