Why so many negative books on Donald Trump?

Why so many negative books on Donald Trump?​

Because he obviously represents a huge threat to the deep state. If Trump were so obviously wrong or bad, people would see it for themselves and wouldn't need a dozen Never-Trumpers telling you what to think. Course, you always need someone to TELL you what to think!

I'll Take Your Questions Now
Yes--- how did you ever make it to adulthood being such a complete idiot and total ass, RumpHole?

So the absence of books tells us Biden is a great man?
No. Maybe Biden just engenders more loyalty and respect by those that get to know him, first hand. Most of those Trump books were by people he was kin to so obviously knowing him well, or had known him a long time in one way or another, or selected, hired, worked for him closely and quit or been fired, and wanting to make a buck with the dirty scoop, most people had already heard, or knew or suspect, just by the way he acts in public, but they had the dirty details. The man isn't known for personal loyalty, so it is not surprising.

No. Maybe Biden just engenders more loyalty and respect by those that get to know him, first hand.
And who would THAT be other than other close Washington Insiders to him? Past couple of years, even the PRESS don't get to know Joe Biden, he hasn't even held a press meeting since LAST YEAR.

Most of those Trump books were by people he was kin
ONE was kin, a disgruntled family member mad because she tried for Trump family wealth and was cut out.

or had known him a long time in one way or another, or selected, hired, worked for him closely and quit or been fired,
You got that right. Worked for Trump and was FIRED for gross incompetence. Now they are out of a job writing books to capitalize off the never-trumpers hoping to sponge off their idiocy.

but they had the dirty details.
You know who has dirty details? The republicans investigating Biden's 22 bank accounts with China.

That's laughable....Everyone I've heard of who has ever met him and speaks candidly about it, says that he's dumber than a box of rocks and more than a bit of an asshole.
Maybe they are shitty writers and the trump writers are just naturally blabby for buck?

And who would THAT be other than other close Washington Insiders to him? Past couple of years, even the PRESS don't get to know Joe Biden, he hasn't even held a press meeting since LAST YEAR.

ONE was kin, a disgruntled family member mad because she tried for Trump family wealth and was cut out.

You got that right. Worked for Trump and was FIRED for gross incompetence. Now they are out of a job writing books to capitalize off the never-trumpers hoping to sponge off their idiocy.

You know who has dirty details? The republicans investigating Biden's 22 bank accounts with China.
OK, maybe you Republicans can write the books, since the Biden people show little inclination to. OP asked, so I gave an opinion. Somebody responded, I fleshed out the reason, why the people around trump wrote so many "tell-all" books, mind you it is not the kind of book I buy.

Or maybe they're his own colleagues and staffers.
So you are saying Biden's colleagues and staffers just don't have the butt hurt feelings of the trump staffers and colleagues? Go figure. :cool:

I wonder if they are all making shit up?

Hmmmm

I'll Take Your Questions Now;
What I saw at the Trump White House,
By Stephanie Grisham, former Trump
Press Secretary

Peril, by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa,
both of whom need no introduction.

Hoax; Donald Trump, Fox News and the
dangerous distortion of truth.
Brian Stelter (CNN anchor)

Frankly, We Did Win THe Election; The Inside Story
on How Trump Lost,
Michael Bender, senior WH reporter for
the Wall Street Journal

I, Alone, Can Fix It; Donald J Trump's catastrophic final year,
Carol Leonnig & Philip Rucker, Pulitzer Prize winning journalists

RESISTANCE; How Women Saved Democracy From Donald Trump
Jennifer Rubin, Washington Post columnist

TOWER OF LIES; What my 18 years of working with Donald Trump
reveals about him.
Barbara A. Res, Real Estate attorney who worked closely with Trump on many RE projects.

"Disloyal: The True Story of the Former Personal Attorney to President Donald J. Trump" by Michael Cohen, former attorney for Donald Trump

Nightmare Scenario; Inside the Trump Administration's Response to the
Pandemic that Changed History.
Yasmeen Arutaler and Damian Paletta of The Washington Post

Where Law Ends; Inside the Mueller Investigation. Andrew Weissman,
prosecutor for the Special Counsel's office.

Landslide; The Final Days of the Trump Presidency, Michael Wolff

Fear; Trump in the White House, by Bob Woodward

Unhinged, Omarosa Manigault Newman

RAGE; Bob Woodward

The Room Where It Happened, John Bolton

Too Much and Never Enough; How My Family Created the World's
Most Dangerous Man
, Mary Trump, niece to Donald Trump

CONFIDENCE MAN, The Making of Donald Trump and the Breaking
of America,
Maggie Haberman, Journalist

Cheers
Rumpole
Because all you pos are liars.

Wait a minute. Since when am I a Republican?

More likely FEAR. People who cross the Bidens suddenly get their careers cancelled, audited by the IRS and "investigated" by the FBI.
Sorry. I shouldn't assume and should be more familiar by now. I didn't mean to insult.

That is an interesting take. You got examples?

Obama didn't like him....People on his own side of the aisle have openly said that he's reliably wrong on every issue.

That's his own team, not opposition and the media hack-a-rama.
Beats me then. Maybe you should offer an advance or get a right leaning publisher to offer one. We're coming up on election year. You need at least one good "tell-all" to tout.

Like the endless slew of "tell-all" books that came out about Algore, Lurch Kerry, Oboingo, and Hildabeest right before their elections?

Oh wait....
If you say so, I didn't read any of those either.

You didn't even know about them because they either didn't exist, or were so few that nobody noticed.
I didn't know you were bullsh#tting, and assumed you were for real, just knowing I didn't read any. Like I said, it isn't my kind of book reading. I am reading another Harry Bosch/Renee Ballard novel at the moment.

Forum List

Back