This week's MAGA "HAIR ON FIRE" issue

Your knowledge, again, about what you are attacking, is zero.

Your opinions, not based on facts, are just that. Opinions.
My opinion .. based on what you presented and the logic you used. Otherwise, you are cherry picking the animal kingdom behavior to justify human behavior as normal. Cheers!

My opinion .. based on what you presented and the logic you used. Otherwise, you are cherry picking the animal kingdom behavior to justify human behavior as normal. Cheers!
Stop cheering what you are not knowledgeable about.

You will never bother to learn what many others have observed in the animal kingdom behavior which is very much like human behavior, be it raising children, using tools and many other things.

So stay in your box and be happy. Salute !!!

What is "nature" is body parts that are designed for HETEROSEXUAL SEX, and no other kind. Denying it is the ignorant and brainwashed people's trip to darkness.
Whoever Controls Language Controls Thought

It's not even sex. Accepting the deceptive unicorn-word "homosexuality" shows how weak its opponents are. "Pedosexuality" will come next.

Birdbrain/nutjob liberals don't WANT America to be made great again. That's because their warped idea of "great" is LGBT lunacy, unvetted, unvaccinated illegal aliens swamping cities saturating rental housing & causing rents to jump to 100-200% inflation, more inflation in food & gas prices, crime running rampant with police forces defunded, and a US president with his brains falling out of his head.
Where Are the Wolverines?

We're in the same situation as if a foreign conqueror set about making Americans believe they are worthless and evil and always have been. Therefore, as Liberal Logic goes, we don't deserve anything better than a national nightmare.

Advertising shouldn't promote mental illness. Homosexuality or any other kind. Younger generation is showing off how stupid they can be.

Homosexuality isn't a "mental illness" or a "perversion", nor is it illegal. I've never seen you complain about ads with heterosexual couples "promoting" straight sex, but an ad showing a gay/lesban couple is "promoting" homosexuality.

The idea that children are being "groomed" to be homosexuals or that gay lifestyles are being "promoted" is beyond ridiculous. People are gay or they're straight. Nobody sits down and says "I think I'll try being gay. That looks like fun".

Tell us what made you decide to be straight. How did you manage to avoid "grooming" or promotion of the gay lifestyle?

Homosexuality isn't a "mental illness" or a "perversion", nor is it illegal. I've never seen you complain about ads with heterosexual couples "promoting" straight sex, but an ad showing a gay/lesban couple is "promoting" homosexuality.

The idea that children are being "groomed" to be homosexuals or that gay lifestyles are being "promoted" is beyond ridiculous. People are gay or they're straight. Nobody sits down and says "I think I'll try being gay. That looks like fun".

Tell us what made you decide to be straight. How did you manage to avoid "grooming" or promotion of the gay lifestyle?
Foolish ideas like this ae the result of being a victim of liberal OMISSION media, And along with all the OMISSIONS are lots so DISTORTIONS.

Of course, homosexuality is a mental illness and a perversion.. Its practioners engage in activity that is 100% contrary to nature. Body parts are designed by nature for heterosexual sex, and no other kind. Simple as that.

As for children being groomed, hundreds of cases are being tried in courts all across America. Ignorance of liberal media watchers is astounding.

Last edited:
I will just let you continue to not understand anything which is not Heterosexual. Your ability to understand anything beyond the small box your mind lives in is nil, zero.

I know you will not strain yourself to understand anything your mind is not capable of. Don't. I do not want you to hurt yourself.
Maybe you can be an expert on "understanding" why people might walk on their hands (instead of the feet), walk around wearing a blindfold, or living in water instead of on land.

Your knowledge, again, about what you are attacking, is zero.

Your opinions, not based on facts, are just that. Opinions.
There isnt much "knowledge" needed. You need a PhD to know that body parts are designed by nature for HETEROsexual sex ? (not HOMOsexual) :rolleyes:

This is an example of the ignorance, bigotry, and hate common to far too many on the right.
What is there to be ignorant about ? Nature set up sex (body parts) for HETEROSEXUAL sex, not any other kind. Game, set, match.

And what is there to be bigoted or hateful about ? Understanding nature's design is all there is to it. Just that simple.

One thing I never ever consider is having gay sex. Why are so many supposedly straight men on this board so consumed with promoting images of gay sex????? Especially in their own minds.
Because gays are constantly promoting their sick, looney lifestyle, trying to gain acceptance, and the straight men simply respond to the lunacy.

Gays hold elaborate so-called "Pride" parades, complete with floats and peverts flaunting their mental derangements.
Pride!! What is there it be proud about ?
OIP.RxT15esHJCIlS8nCgRUNYgHaEf

These sickening displays are nothing but attempts to cover up what gays really feel >> SHAME.

Okay .. Humans pretend to be something they are not .. the opposite sex. Are animals transgendered like humans?
Unknown since we don’t speak their languages.

But what is important is no whether it is “natural”. Many cultures have long had and accepted that there are some people who are neither male nor female, without violence towards them, or persecution.

If they firmly believe they are what they are, how can they be “pretending”?

What is there to be ignorant about ? Nature set up sex (body parts) for HETEROSEXUAL sex, not any other kind. Game, set, match.

And what is there to be bigoted or hateful about ? Understanding nature's design is all there is to it. Just that simple.
Nature set up a lot of things…most of which we disregard.

The hateful part is what comes out in our behavior towards people that don’t adhere to our culturally acceptable norms.

I don’t buy the 47 genders (or what ever is claimed)…it is splitting hairs. But I think it is reasonable to accept the idea of a third gender that doesn’t neatly fit with our 2 gender world view. :dunno:

Two Spirit people

Hijira

Bugis Indonesia

Nature set up a lot of things…most of which we disregard.

The hateful part is what comes out in our behavior towards people that don’t adhere to our culturally acceptable norms.

I don’t buy the 47 genders (or what ever is claimed)…it is splitting hairs. But I think it is reasonable to accept the idea of a third gender that doesn’t neatly fit with our 2 gender world view. :dunno:

Two Spirit people

Hijira

Bugis Indonesia
So you accept it. I don't. Neither do normal thinking people. No matter what people who accept homosexuality as a valid lifestyle may say, there is one basic thing they cannot get around. That is that NATURE (body parts) has designed sex to be HETEROSEXUAL, and nothing else.

They can promote, advertise, proselatize, appear on nightime TV talk shows, be creative, have parades, get majorities to agree with them (in some countries), rig polls, and whatever, but no matter what they say or do, they cannot fool MOTHER NATURE.

So you accept it. I don't. Neither do normal thinking people. No matter what people who accept homosexuality as a valid lifestyle may say, there is one basic thing they cannot get around. That is that NATURE (body parts) has designed sex to be HETEROSEXUAL, and nothing else.

They can promote, advertise, proselatize, appear on nightime TV talk shows, be creative, have parades, get majorities to agree with them (in some countries), rig polls, and whatever, but no matter what they say or do, they cannot fool MOTHER NATURE.
Yet nature created them.

Forum List

Back