This week's MAGA "HAIR ON FIRE" issue

It is called nature. Study it. Humans are not any different. Denying it is the ignorant people s trip to darkness.
So you believe it is okay to eat your feces, you believe in having sex with whoever in public, eat babies, have sex with dead people and have inter-specie sex. That is all acceptable to you because other animals do it. Strange way to live.

Last edited:
You accused me of being upset about a specific thing that I'm unaware of. One of us is ignorant, but it's not me.
Being unaware of something is the epitome of ignorance, you illiterate imbecile.

Classic tactic of the neo-fascist right: demonize and vilify a class of persons in an effort to deflect attention from their illiberal attack on citizens' rights and protected liberties.
Classic response from the totally lost in the woods left. I'm not deflecting anything from anything. Nor am I villifying. Just stating the obvious > homosexuality is contrary to the heterosexual body parts design of nature, and thus totally Abnormal and ridiculous.

And I said nothing about rights or protected liberties.

.. and we both know that transgenderism is not normal .. win .. win. Cheers.
I will just let you continue to not understand anything which is not Heterosexual. Your ability to understand anything beyond the small box your mind lives in is nil, zero.

I know you will not strain yourself to understand anything your mind is not capable of. Don't. I do not want you to hurt yourself.

I will just let you continue to not understand anything which is not Heterosexual. Your ability to understand anything beyond the small box your mind lives in is nil, zero.

I know you will not strain yourself to understand anything your mind is not capable of. Don't. I do not want you to hurt yourself.
I'm using your logic and insights on animal behavior and its normality to baseline human behaviors. Cheers

This week's MAGA "HAIR ON FIRE" issue is a doozey. Seems the Turbo Tax people had the audacity to show a same sex couple in a commercial, and the One Million Moms group had a conniption fit. I'm sure Turbo Tax didn't intend to make Jesus sad by normalizing sin, but those moms seem to disagre with me. They might get a full week of outrage over this, but I'm sure next week's issue will be even better.
I can't like that. My husband uses Turbo Tax every year! I'll tell him, maybe he'll boycott.

I hate the pervert ads.

I'm using your logic and insights on animal behavior and its normality to baseline human behaviors. Cheers
Your knowledge, again, about what you are attacking, is zero.

Your opinions, not based on facts, are just that. Opinions.

Forum List

Back