This "Trump couldn't have lost" thing is becoming more clear

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Reading the comments of Trump voters and watching the interviews, the reason they're fighting so hard to overturn the election is becoming more clear to me.

They adore him so much that they simply cannot believe anyone could beat him. It wouldn't have mattered who ran against him. To them, he was the only choice. He is so fantastic, his term has been so wonderful, that no one in their right minds could vote against him. Literally.

Did you see the interview with that ICU nurse who described how many COVID patients, as they lay dying from the virus, refused to believe it was COVID? They were completely convinced that the virus wasn't that bad or not even real. That is, or was, their reality.

This isn't about software or the commies or voting procedures or the Martians. This is about our division of realities. Our competing realities. In their reality, this is literally impossible, like cows being able to sprout wings and fly over the barn, and they're going to get to the bottom of it, no matter what it takes.

Reading the comments of Trump voters and watching the interviews, the reason they're fighting so hard to overturn the election is becoming more clear to me.

They adore him so much that they simply cannot believe anyone could beat him. It wouldn't have mattered who ran against him. To them, he was the only choice. He is so fantastic, his term has been so wonderful, that no one in their right minds could vote against him. Literally.

Did you see the interview with that ICU nurse who described how many COVID patients, as they lay dying from the virus, refused to believe it was COVID? They were completely convinced that the virus wasn't that bad or not even real. That is, or was, their reality.

This isn't about software or the commies or voting procedures or the Martians. This is about our division of realities. Our competing realities. In their reality, this is literally impossible, like cows being able to sprout wings and fly over the barn, and they're going to get to the bottom of it, no matter what it takes.

I don't know what this means within context of the thread.

Oy
Many do love him
They were screaming we love you at his rallies

Christ you brainwashed useful idiots are slow

shshdnnd.jpeg

Don't worry barr is getting to the bottom of it

The bottom of it being a bucket of kfc

And for the love of God will any of you left wing and fake centrist morons ever say covid 19 has a 98 % percent survival rate ?

And FACT
******* are super spreaders of bullets in Chicago

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

In other words, a typical Trumpista argument. Try to distract with irrelevancies.

Oy
Many do love him

View attachment 419285

And for the love of God will any of you left wing and fake centrist morons ever say covid 19 has a 98 % percent survival rate ?

And FACT
So you guys really do love him. Okay. I definitely believe that.

Anyway, thanks for illustrating the point.

In other words, a typical Trumpista argument. Try to distract with irrelevancies.
So when Hillary told Joe the creeper Biden to not concede at any costs, that was just for him and not the President? Fuck you assholes....

Do you think the theory may be right -- that this is psychological and not about fraud?

Oy
Many do love him

View attachment 419285

And FACT

And why did you vote for Sleepy Creepy, Slow Joe Biden again?

Oy
Many do love him

View attachment 419285

And FACT

And why did you vote for Sleepy Creepy, Slow Joe Biden again?
His positions on the issues.

You really don't need to get this emotional.

As usual you are a liar and an idiot. Trump won, democrats cheated, and we are not going to just take it. Thats it and thats all asshat.

The only people who tried to overturn an election were you Nazi pigs with your fake Impeachment based on lies.

Thats all you Nazi democrat pigs do is lie and cheat.

As usual you are a liar and an idiot. Trump won, democrats cheated, and we are not going to just take it. Thats it and thats all asshat.

The only people who tried to overturn an election were you Nazi pigs with your fake Impeachment based on lies.

Thats all you Nazi democrat pigs do is lie and cheat.
You guys are very emotional. I haven't seen anything yet that contradicts my theory.

Forum List

Back