This "Trump couldn't have lost" thing is becoming more clear

Reading the comments of Trump voters and watching the interviews, the reason they're fighting so hard to overturn the election is becoming more clear to me.

They adore him so much that they simply cannot believe anyone could beat him. It wouldn't have mattered who ran against him. To them, he was the only choice. He is so fantastic, his term has been so wonderful, that no one in their right minds could vote against him. Literally.

Did you see the interview with that ICU nurse who described how many COVID patients, as they lay dying from the virus, refused to believe it was COVID? They were completely convinced that the virus wasn't that bad or not even real. That is, or was, their reality.

This isn't about software or the commies or voting procedures or the Martians. This is about our division of realities. Our competing realities. In their reality, this is literally impossible, like cows being able to sprout wings and fly over the barn, and they're going to get to the bottom of it, no matter what it takes.
I think that’s called insanity. Here in earth one Donald is an insane psychopath who failed at even the most minor requirements of the presidency.

you are correct in your assessment.
Silly Jilly don’t you love Ears like Trumpers love Dumb Don? Of course you do. See? Same thing.

Difference is the wealthy establishment and dupes like you love Ears. The working and middle class love Don.
Would you like to try that again in English pathetic loon?
Sorry Silly. I didn’t know you couldn’t read English.

Reading the comments of Trump voters and watching the interviews, the reason they're fighting so hard to overturn the election is becoming more clear to me.

They adore him so much that they simply cannot believe anyone could beat him. It wouldn't have mattered who ran against him. To them, he was the only choice. He is so fantastic, his term has been so wonderful, that no one in their right minds could vote against him. Literally.

Did you see the interview with that ICU nurse who described how many COVID patients, as they lay dying from the virus, refused to believe it was COVID? They were completely convinced that the virus wasn't that bad or not even real. That is, or was, their reality.

This isn't about software or the commies or voting procedures or the Martians. This is about our division of realities. Our competing realities. In their reality, this is literally impossible, like cows being able to sprout wings and fly over the barn, and they're going to get to the bottom of it, no matter what it takes.
Oy
Many do love him
They were screaming we love you at his rallies

Christ you brainwashed useful idiots are slow

View attachment 419285
Don't worry barr is getting to the bottom of it

The bottom of it being a bucket of kfc

And for the love of God will any of you left wing and fake centrist morons ever say covid 19 has a 98 % percent survival rate ?

And FACT
******* are super spreaders of bullets in Chicago
So you guys really do love him. Okay. I definitely believe that.

Anyway, thanks for illustrating the point.
And why did you vote for Sleepy Creepy, Slow Joe Biden again?
His positions on the issues.

You really don't need to get this emotional.

What was his position on issues again?

To defund the cops

To abolish prisons

Universal healthcare

Universal income

Defund the military

Make all drugs legal

Gas $10 bucks a gallon

Ban guns

Am I missing something?
I'm sure that's all true in your world.

tenor.gif

I think you're getting a skewed sampling. I still think that the people who love Trump are in the minority - even amongst those who can't accept his defeat. The reason most of them can't accept his defeat is that the can't accept a Democrat victory. They see Democrats in charge as a direct threat against their well-being.

As long as we continue to screw around, acting as though we are dealing with voter fraud rather than an organized coup, we are playing their game — the fat generals in Big Media and the coup-instigators. When we start calling this event what it is, a coup, we impact everyone's Overton Window.

Want to have great fun? Just watch the Chris Wallace and media types go wild when we say "coup."

When one is in the middle of a historic event, one does not know it. Seems like just another day. In hindsight, wow, I was there! I saw our country fake the vote and put an early dementia patient in the president-elect column.

The question for us all is how this story ends. We were there. We were at the axis of history.

What did we do?

It's a coup.

Let's see here -- the political party that has done absolutely nothing for 4 full years other than try to overturn the results of the 2016 election using any number of filthy, dishonest ruses they deem necessary is?????

Anybody? Anybody?

FerrisMac?

I honestly think some of our more rigid partsans are TRYING to be the biggest hypocrite they can possibly be.

Um, yeah... Funny thing about people who live with their own facts, you can't convince them of anything.

But having trudged through enough of your threads that start on faulty premises "The PC Police are running wild", "Hoards of White People switched from Obama to Trump", it just not Trump supporters who have this problem.

Let's see here -- the political party that has done absolutely nothing for 4 full years other than try to overturn the results of the 2016 election using any number of filthy, dishonest ruses they deem necessary is?????

Anybody? Anybody?

FerrisMac?

I honestly think some of our more rigid partsans are TRYING to be the biggest hypocrite they can possibly be.

Awww.... I remember when you boys were the best of friends... It's sad to see a couple break up like this.

Okay, let's get real.

More people voted for Hillary than Trump. The people said no. Loudly, clearly. Then because we have an archaic system devised by slave owners who didn't trust the unwashed masses, Trump was able to use 80,000 votes to nulify an advantage of 3 million votes. That's just.. Crazy. But it happened.

Unlike George W. Bush, who spent four years trying to expand his base and reach out, Trump double and tripled down on offending the people who voted against him.

Then we got a big reminder of WHY a majority voted against this guy. A devastating pandemic that has killed a quarter million people. The worst recession since the Great Depression. Riots in our streets cause in no small part by his years of race-baiting.

So when given the opportunity to do what Republicans should have done, and hold this guy to account, the people did.

And now you guys are trying to claim that five states the Biden flipped, which he won by larger margins than Trump won some of them four years ago, shouldn't count... um... because.

Poor Mac & Cheese....still obsessed with Trump. Every post....Trump. Poor brain dead Joe Biden never gets any love. :D

What's Mac & Chees gonna do when Trump is gone? It will be sad. :(

Poor Mac & Cheese....still obsessed with Trump. Every post....Trump. Poor brain dead Joe Biden never gets any love. :D

What's Mac & Chees gonna do when Trump is gone? It will be sad. :(
:itsok:

Forum List

Back