This "Trump couldn't have lost" thing is becoming more clear

Reading the comments of Trump voters and watching the interviews, the reason they're fighting so hard to overturn the election is becoming more clear to me.

They adore him so much that they simply cannot believe anyone could beat him. It wouldn't have mattered who ran against him. To them, he was the only choice. He is so fantastic, his term has been so wonderful, that no one in their right minds could vote against him. Literally.

Did you see the interview with that ICU nurse who described how many COVID patients, as they lay dying from the virus, refused to believe it was COVID? They were completely convinced that the virus wasn't that bad or not even real. That is, or was, their reality.

This isn't about software or the commies or voting procedures or the Martians. This is about our division of realities. Our competing realities. In their reality, this is literally impossible, like cows being able to sprout wings and fly over the barn, and they're going to get to the bottom of it, no matter what it takes.
I think that’s called insanity. Here in earth one Donald is an insane psychopath who failed at even the most minor requirements of the presidency.

you are correct in your assessment.

Reading the comments of Trump voters and watching the interviews, the reason they're fighting so hard to overturn the election is becoming more clear to me.

They adore him so much that they simply cannot believe anyone could beat him. It wouldn't have mattered who ran against him. To them, he was the only choice. He is so fantastic, his term has been so wonderful, that no one in their right minds could vote against him. Literally.

Did you see the interview with that ICU nurse who described how many COVID patients, as they lay dying from the virus, refused to believe it was COVID? They were completely convinced that the virus wasn't that bad or not even real. That is, or was, their reality.

This isn't about software or the commies or voting procedures or the Martians. This is about our division of realities. Our competing realities. In their reality, this is literally impossible, like cows being able to sprout wings and fly over the barn, and they're going to get to the bottom of it, no matter what it takes.
To ignorant to see the basics---------we see more support for Trump than Biden by far and away which is sending up red flags. then we see that the dems and swamp SEc of State of GA and others have been hiding and manufacturing votes--not following their own state laws on elections---using known fraudulent voting systems, and preventing any oversight while allowing people to vote with no id or verification.

It's called common sense---don't pee on our legs and tell us it is just rain. We can feel and see that it just ain't right.

Last edited:

Oy
Many do love him
They were screaming we love you at his rallies

Christ you brainwashed useful idiots are slow

View attachment 419285
Don't worry barr is getting to the bottom of it

The bottom of it being a bucket of kfc

And for the love of God will any of you left wing and fake centrist morons ever say covid 19 has a 98 % percent survival rate ?

And FACT
******* are super spreaders of bullets in Chicago
So you guys really do love him. Okay. I definitely believe that.

Anyway, thanks for illustrating the point.
And why did you vote for Sleepy Creepy, Slow Joe Biden again?
His positions on the issues.

You really don't need to get this emotional.
What positions are those? Please enlighten US...

I don't know if I buy that. I think they, like all of us at times (including myself), find it very difficult to admit fault or defeat if it involves something they are heaviliy invested in. It is more of a all-in poker thingy.

Oy
Many do love him

View attachment 419285

And for the love of God will any of you left wing and fake centrist morons ever say covid 19 has a 98 % percent survival rate ?

And FACT

You don't know? You've avoided that much? You're THAT buried in Trumpism? You're on THE INTERNET. You could find out.

Here, let me try to help: Joe Biden <<<<---- it's all right there. Just click on that link.

I don't know if I buy that. I think they, like all of us at times (including myself), find it very difficult to admit fault or defeat if it involves something they are heaviliy invested in. It is more of a all-in poker thingy.
Yeah, I can see that, definitely. I'm sure that's a part of it.

You don't know? You've avoided that much? You're THAT buried in Trumpism?

Good grief you're an ignorant retard.

Trump won, you cheated, SCOTUS will have its day.

Now shut your cock swallower and quit making an arse out of yourself.

oU3Pw.gif

Oy
Many do love him

View attachment 419285

And FACT
Have you told that to the people that died from it?

Your comments are insulting but typical of what I expect from a trump hater

and you misread the situation entirely

of course trump supporters like myself do not want to lose anymore than you do

I have been saying all along that the election will be close and could go either way

I said that before the chinese disease when trump was riding high

and I have been saying it after the wuflu hit when libs kept waving their phony lib media polls in our faces predicting a biden blowout

so I was prepared for the possibility of a trump loss

and if it were a fair election most trump supporters including me would accept losing

what we wont accept is a cheated, stolen election as this one has been

that's the reason we keep fighting and refuse to accept a phony biden “victory”

Last edited:

Your comments are insulting but typical of what I expect from a trump hater

and you misread the situation entirely

of course trump supporters like myself do not want to lose anymore than you do

I have been saying all along that the election will be close and could go either way

I said that before the chinese disease when trump was riding high

and I have been saying after the wuflu hit when libs kept waving their phony lib media polls in our faces predicting a biden blowout

so I was prepared for the possibility of a trump loss

and if it were a fair election most trump supporters including me would accept losing

what we wont accept is a cheated, stolen election as this one has been

that's the reason we keep fighting and refuse to accept a phony biden “victory”
tl;dr

Oy
Many do love him

View attachment 419285

And FACT

You don't know? You've avoided that much? You're THAT buried in Trumpism? You're on THE INTERNET. You could find out.

Here, let me try to help: Joe Biden <<<<---- it's all right there. Just click on that link.
Oh i see, you cant tell me, because Joe doesnt know either, because one day he say this, the next day he says that, but your prog masters told you orange man bad, so like a good little slave you voted for a groper of women and children because you were told to. You are such a slave....

Oy
Many do love him

View attachment 419285

And FACT

Oh i see, you cant tell me, because Joe doesnt know either, because one day he say this, the next day he says that, but your prog masters told you orange man bad, so like a good little slave you voted for a groper of women and children because you were told to. You are such a slave....
So in your world, providing you a link that fully and comprehensively answers your question equates to not being able to answer your question.

This is yet another example of competing realities. I don't know how to reach you.

Rod Stewart sang a song about this called "HOT LEGS!!

As usual you are a liar and an idiot. Trump won, democrats cheated, and we are not going to just take it. Thats it and thats all asshat.

The only people who tried to overturn an election were you Nazi pigs with your fake Impeachment based on lies.

Thats all you Nazi democrat pigs do is lie and cheat.
You guys are very emotional. I haven't seen anything yet that contradicts my theory.
You guys are very emotional.
As soon as you challenge the prog slave, he immediately goes on the attack by trying to put you on the defensive, typical of the Rules for Radicals, their holy book for slaves...

Forum List

Back