This picture is priceless. Flag theatre is for the ignorant

Look at what this utter buffoon thinks is the right thing to do...

And guess how many "culture war" loving lemmings lap up this swill like chicken soup.

yeah, his dad helped kill jfk and his wife is ugly. take that into consideration!1!

A ghey calling women ugly - odd.

1623800880615.png
Odd, I didn't know that trump fluffers believe he's gay.

Why are you black folk triggered by everything American?
Sounds like you don't believe "you black folk" ARE American.
Most black folks can trace their ties to the country further back than most white folks.

From history:
After Congress prohibited the foreign importation of slaves into the United States in 1808, slaves were still sold and transported within the boundaries of the United States.

Which means before the civil war, the bulk of the slave population was born in the USA.

....and yet going back further.....blacks sold blacks to the dutch. (shrugs)
Oh....that makes it ALL ok now. Everyone move on..............nothing to see here.

And guess how many "culture war" loving lemmings lap up this swill like chicken soup.

yeah, his dad helped kill jfk and his wife is ugly. take that into consideration!1!

and you still voted for him, sugar.

Voted for who cuppycakes?

the guy calling cruz' wife ugly, slowtard.

He's looking pretty orangey there. Cute how the son of the guy who helped kill Kennedy tries now to act all patriotic,

Yep:
1623801154441.png

View attachment 501860 Odd, I didn't know that trump fluffers believe he's gay.

White knight of ghey lover LK Elder duly noted suage.

Sorry princess I did not.

Yep: View attachment 501861

Which one do you beat off to?

Symbolic acts of patriotism are for fools, but taking a knee is somehow meaningful.

Look I don’t like you. You’re a dishonest piece of shit. That’s all

Taking a knee was a symbol of protest against police brutality. What does that have to do with Cruz feigning patriotism?

View attachment 501860 Odd, I didn't know that trump fluffers believe he's gay.

White knight of ghey lover LK Elder duly noted suage.

wyeho, fucktard?

you once again queefed around, and fucked up. hilarious.

Why not just hump the flag to prove how American you are and how much you love the country?

Wouldn't that be even better ?

Maybe it's an age thing. But, saluting the flag to me is as normal as breathing. We did it every morning in school. I haven't been to a ball game in a long time, but we used to do it before every game.

I'm just not certain why doing so now makes someone a buffoon.
because Marc is an America hating traitor .
He just hates white people because he's extremely jealous of them. And America is mostly white people so he hates America too.

Sorry princess I did not.

so, moron. you claim that you did not vote for trump. are you a disenfranchised felon, an illegal alien, or a commie fascist?

He's looking pretty orangey there. Cute how the son of the guy who helped kill Kennedy tries now to act all patriotic,

As a Jewish person, why do you support policies that will end up having Jewish people in the gun scopes of blame? Bringing people here from overseas who have hatred for you. We have massive influence of Jewish people in our government. And we have a growing influence of Islamic people here now. Do you actually believe that Islamic elected politicians are going to be on your side when their growth in numbers is enough to be purely militant? Separate the country into a loose federation of states. And then deal with your politics with what causes all the destruction and violence. You support toddlers getting transgendered operations and being taught to have sexual encounters. With minorities and Prog women pushing this also I know the nation is dying. We always have had ingratiating ways but with lower taxes and a Christian value at least in the part of most peoples brains. Now Christians are the enemy. No memorials for them. You are going to hang yourselves. After you hang them.

It's easy to put your hand over your heart then pledge allegiance to a piece of cloth.

When it comes to actually showing that allegiance, well that's a different thing.

The man who puts on this show is the same man who went to Cancun while his fellow Texans were dying because they had no electricity.

When caught, that same man blamed his trip on his children.

When I see that man actually do something positive for our nation I might start to take him seriously.

Well since you want to get fucking absurd, what was xiden doing during that storm. You do know the buck stops there, RIGHT????!!!!!

You know that offends your RACIST Anti-American psycho ass .....

You would not have posted this thread otherwise.

New Topics

Forum List

Back