This picture is priceless. Flag theatre is for the ignorant

Look at what this utter buffoon thinks is the right thing to do...

And guess how many "culture war" loving lemmings lap up this swill like chicken soup.

It would be better if he was kneeling, and had his mouth open.

anthem.jpg
How many of you remember how self-professed USMB conservatives hammered President Obama for this photo?
Some photos are worth a million facts.

Every normal thinking person knows B. Hussein HATES this Great Nation you Communist Racist buffoon ...
If you think you are a "every normal thinking person".....well, :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If you think you are a "every normal thinking person".....well, :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yep ...

That's a hard concept for un-medicated Leftist.

You psychos start posting shit like you're flying the American flag and all ....

When ALL NORMAL THINKING AMERICANS know you would wipe you ASS with sandpaper before you would fly an American Flag !!!!!!

And guess how many "culture war" loving lemmings lap up this swill like chicken soup.

You know that offends your RACIST Anti-American psycho ass .....

You would not have posted this thread otherwise.

They'd really hate my neighborhood, there are flags everywhere for all holidays with the exception of religious ones.

Odd...I live in a very red town (people still flying trump flags)....I was the ONLY one in my neighborhood flying an American flag yesterday.

I don't live in a town, there are a lot of people the fly the US and TX flag year round. But we do it up grand on holidays.

I don't live in a town, there are a lot of people the fly the US and TX flag year round. But we do it up grand on holidays.

That psycho Leftist probably doesn't even live in the Great State of Texas ....

You have remember these sick Leftist have to CREATE the reality they THINK they live in .....

There is a reason Leftism is referred to as a Mental Disorder !!!

Yep ...

That's a hard concept for un-medicated Leftist.

You psychos start posting shit like you're flying the American flag and all ....

When ALL NORMAL THINKING AMERICANS know you would wipe you ASS with sandpaper before you would fly an American Flag !!!!!!
Nope....there's nothing normal or thinking about you, Comrade. And the "American" part is shaky.

Sen. Cruz is a person of color, a proud Latinx legislator well loved across the fruited plain for his unadulterated patriotism.

Why the hatred for Non-Whites who are being patriotic?

Compare and contrast Cruz with B. Hussein O who was photographed grabbing his crotch like Michael Jackson during the national anthem.
LMAO @ "well loved" and Tedduh Cruz in the same sentence...

Haaaaahaha!!! You so fah-knee, you so fah-knee!

ConfusedRareDoe-max-1mb.gif

naturally America-hating libs would call the Pledge of Allegiance swill
No problem with the Pledge of Allegiance. How do you feel about it being used for other than patriotism? How do you feel about it being used for partisan reasons?

Sen. Cruz is a person of color, a proud Latinx legislator well loved across the fruited plain for his unadulterated patriotism.

Why the hatred for Non-Whites who are being patriotic?

Compare and contrast Cruz with B. Hussein O who was photographed grabbing his crotch like Michael Jackson during the national anthem.
LMAO @ "well loved" and Tedduh Cruz in the same sentence...

Haaaaahaha!!! You so fah-knee, you so fah-knee!

ConfusedRareDoe-max-1mb.gif
if a righty would have done this you would have called him a racist.....

No, YOU would be the buffoon here. Idiots like you would rather burn the flag.

naturally America-hating libs would call the Pledge of Allegiance swill
No problem with the Pledge of Allegiance. How do you feel about it being used for other than patriotism? How do you feel about it being used for partisan reasons?
both sides do that dont they?....

He's looking pretty orangey there. Cute how the son of the guy who helped kill Kennedy tries now to act all patriotic,

As a Jewish person, why do you support policies that will end up having Jewish people in the gun scopes of blame? Bringing people here from overseas who have hatred for you. We have massive influence of Jewish people in our government. And we have a growing influence of Islamic people here now. Do you actually believe that Islamic elected politicians are going to be on your side when their growth in numbers is enough to be purely militant? Separate the country into a loose federation of states. And then deal with your politics with what causes all the destruction and violence. You support toddlers getting transgendered operations and being taught to have sexual encounters. With minorities and Prog women pushing this also I know the nation is dying. We always have had ingratiating ways but with lower taxes and a Christian value at least in the part of most peoples brains. Now Christians are the enemy. No memorials for them. You are going to hang yourselves. After you hang them.

I have no expectation a Muslim in Congress has my interest as a Jew at all. But I live in a country where a Muslim has every right to be elected to Congress as anyone else. And I support that right because if that right didn't exist, then that same restriction could be extended to Jews and others. It's part and parcel of living in a free country.

Forum List

Back