This picture is priceless. Flag theatre is for the ignorant

Look at what this utter buffoon thinks is the right thing to do...

And guess how many "culture war" loving lemmings lap up this swill like chicken soup.

Aww poor baby
Triggered just like the spear chucker who went out to Looounguyland and saw to many American flags flapping in the breeze

If someone posted a picture of Cruz next an American flag and a Trump flag liberal heads across the nation would explode.
SoupyLateChinesecrocodilelizard-max-1mb[1].gif

And guess how many "culture war" loving lemmings lap up this swill like chicken soup.

There's one floating around on twitter of Cruz pledging allegiance to Trump.
Hilarious!
BUT
THIS is the one I think is FAKE NEWS.

I mean Cruz pledging allegiance to anything but Cruz?
1623804093427.png

You know that offends your RACIST Anti-American psycho ass .....

You would not have posted this thread otherwise.

They'd really hate my neighborhood, there are flags everywhere for all holidays with the exception of religious ones.

yeah, his dad helped kill jfk and his wife is ugly. take that into consideration!1!

A ghey calling women ugly - odd.

View attachment 501860 Odd, I didn't know that trump fluffers believe he's gay.

White knight of ghey lover LK Elder duly noted suage.

wyeho, fucktard?

you once again queefed around, and fucked up. hilarious.

He is your ghey lover

So no

They'd really hate my neighborhood, there are flags everywhere for all holidays with the exception of religious ones.

These psycho LEFTIST HATE ALL PATRIOTIC and especially WHITE Americans.

Know who these people are.

They are the Enemies our Founding Fathers protected us against with the US Constitution.

yeah, his dad helped kill jfk and his wife is ugly. take that into consideration!1!

A ghey calling women ugly - odd.

and you still voted for him, sugar.

Voted for who cuppycakes?

the guy calling cruz' wife ugly, slowtard.

Sorry princess I did not.

so, moron. you claim that you did not vote for trump. are you a disenfranchised felon, an illegal alien, or a commie fascist?

Why do you care.

Enjo your pride month sweety

Why not just hump the flag to prove how American you are and how much you love the country?

Wouldn't that be even better ?

Of course not. The Chinese use toxic metals to make the red dye, silly boy. You'd get cancer in your worm if you did that.

I'm confused. Is he a buffoon for saluting the flag? Is he a buffoon for posting it?

What about people who post pictures of their dinner? Are they also buffoons?
You a Christian religious type?
What does your Bible say about those who make a big show of piety in public?
I'll give you a hint:
"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites. are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and. in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men."

HYPOCRISY
The cornerstone of 2021 Republican philosophy.

Symbolic acts of patriotism are for fools, but taking a knee is somehow meaningful.

Look I don’t like you. You’re a dishonest piece of shit. That’s all
Yes to the bolded, and I don't care enough to not like you.

So deal w/it.

Jack-Nicholson.gif

No one is surprised that patriotism angers you. You are an American hating douchebag.

You know that offends your RACIST Anti-American psycho ass .....

You would not have posted this thread otherwise.

Odd...I live in a very red town (people still flying trump flags)....I was the ONLY one in my neighborhood flying an American flag yesterday.

Sen. Cruz is a person of color, a proud Latinx legislator well loved across the fruited plain for his unadulterated patriotism.

Why the hatred for Non-Whites who are being patriotic?

Compare and contrast Cruz with B. Hussein O who was photographed grabbing his crotch like Michael Jackson during the national anthem.

Forum List

Back