This picture is priceless. Flag theatre is for the ignorant

Why not just hump the flag to prove how American you are and how much you love the country?

Wouldn't that be even better ?
If only everyone was more like the Hussein:

anthem.jpg
Isn't it odd how they all have their backs to the flag? And what's holding that thing up anyways?

Look at what this utter buffoon thinks is the right thing to do...

And guess how many "culture war" loving lemmings lap up this swill like chicken soup.

It's easy to put your hand over your heart then pledge allegiance to a piece of cloth.

When it comes to actually showing that allegiance, well that's a different thing.

The man who puts on this show is the same man who went to Cancun while his fellow Texans were dying because they had no electricity.

When caught, that same man blamed his trip on his children.

When I see that man actually do something positive for our nation I might start to take him seriously.

It's easy to put your hand over your heart then pledge allegiance to a piece of cloth.

When it comes to actually showing that allegiance, well that's a different thing.

The man who puts on this show is the same man who went to Cancun while his fellow Texans were dying because they had no electricity.

When caught, that same man blamed his trip on his children.

When I see that man actually do something positive for our nation I might start to take him seriously.
I feel the same way about Biden... So... I agree.

Why not just hump the flag to prove how American you are and how much you love the country?

Wouldn't that be even better ?

If a person loves our nation they don't have to tell anyone. They don't have to make any videos or anything.

They do much more than say words to a piece of cloth. They support our nation financially, they do what's best for our nation and our people. They don't lie and they certainly don't support an insurrection on our capitol.

Why are you black folk triggered by everything American?
Sounds like you don't believe "you black folk" ARE American.
Most black folks can trace their ties to the country further back than most white folks.

From history:
After Congress prohibited the foreign importation of slaves into the United States in 1808, slaves were still sold and transported within the boundaries of the United States.

Which means before the civil war, the bulk of the slave population was born in the USA.

Why are you black folk triggered by everything American?
Sounds like you don't believe "you black folk" ARE American.
Most black folks can trace their ties to the country further back than most white folks.

From history:
After Congress prohibited the foreign importation of slaves into the United States in 1808, slaves were still sold and transported within the boundaries of the United States.

Which means before the civil war, the bulk of the slave population was born in the USA.

....and yet going back further.....blacks sold blacks to the dutch. (shrugs)

Forum List

Back